07-26-2013, 06:17 AM #1
CEO
Climbing up the ladder
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys I am a really reliable source when it comes to the xbox. If you have any questions please feel free to ask!
P.s I am also a member of the modding community so any jtag related questions are also accepted.
Peace! Tiphat
Last edited by CEO ; 01-25-2014 at 03:40 AM.

The following user thanked CEO for this useful post:

Xx-B1LzY-xX
08-15-2014, 07:09 AM #20
YourAMeatBall
Bounty hunter
i have a corona v1 xbox and when i installed my ck3 it now says i have a trinity... what do i do
11-08-2014, 12:36 AM #21
Dfangy
Gobble
hi i'm new ^_^ in Xbox 360 my sys jailbreakon how i can playing online ?
12-03-2014, 12:42 AM #22
Originally posted by Dfangy View Post
hi i'm new ^_^ in Xbox 360 my sys jailbreakon how i can playing online ?
Are you sure you system is jailbroken? Xbox's that are modded are called jtag or RGH depending on the dash. You can't play online unless you have a server, and a kv.
12-03-2014, 12:43 AM #23
Originally posted by jordan59961 View Post
Hello, I have recently created a lag switch using the green wire located on the Xbox 360 wireless adapter, with an xbox 360 Elite model. The problem is that when I flip it, it makes me lag too even when I'm host (tried in private match with a friend) and then kicks me from xbox live. I am using a xbox wireless adapter so it is going over wifi. Please do not tell me to try to do this with a wired connection because 4 years ago I tried the same thing with an Ethernet wire going directly from the router to the console and got the same exact results. Any help appreciated Smile[ATTACH]31569[/ATTACH]

Sent from my iPhone

You're supposed to tie the orange wire from the ethernet cable, hope this helps.
12-03-2014, 12:45 AM #24
Originally posted by jo2305 View Post
Hey I'm not sure if this thread is still active, but I have an Xbox 360 Pro with a Falcon motherboard running dash 16756 and I want to RGH or R-JTAG it. Can this be done? Will you link me to a tutorial that explains how to do it and what to buy, because I can't find anything on Google. Thanks!
You must login or register to view this content. hope this helps.
12-03-2014, 12:47 AM #25
Originally posted by kendraboyz View Post
can you help me? i wanted to add this sonic unleashed save file i found but every time i use horizon and put on my usb my Xbox says its corrupted what do i do?
profile get's get corrupt sometimes when you switch them. You can recover your acc and it will be ok.
12-27-2014, 02:30 PM #26
pjer
Save Point
is xbox 360 site down?
You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.
12-27-2014, 03:49 PM #27
l jjake l
I am error
Originally posted by CEO View Post
Hey guys I am a really reliable source when it comes to the xbox. If you have any questions please feel free to ask!
P.s I am also a member of the modding community so any jtag related questions are also accepted.
Peace! Tiphat

On a dual nand if the rgh side gets banned does the retail ?
12-28-2014, 04:11 AM #28
CEO
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by l
On a dual nand if the rgh side gets banned does the retail ?

Not if you use different kvs.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo