07-26-2013, 06:17 AM #1
CEO
Climbing up the ladder
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys I am a really reliable source when it comes to the xbox. If you have any questions please feel free to ask!
P.s I am also a member of the modding community so any jtag related questions are also accepted.
Peace! Tiphat
Last edited by CEO ; 01-25-2014 at 03:40 AM.

The following user thanked CEO for this useful post:

Xx-B1LzY-xX
04-08-2015, 01:11 PM #38
Cain532
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Ultimareaper View Post
I don't have a jtag or any kind of hacked Xbox but I did want to mod on cod advanced warfare online is their anyway I can do it?

No. not without a JTAG or RGH
04-17-2015, 06:42 PM #39
How do I get a mod menu for advanced warfare need help
04-18-2015, 12:54 AM #40
Cain532
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Aqua
How do I get a mod menu for advanced warfare need help

Just answered this on your post, Search function on this forum, Google or Youtube.
05-21-2015, 03:47 AM #41
CEO
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Cain532 View Post
Just answered this on your post, Search function on this forum, Google or Youtube.

Lol I made this thread then straight when MIA. I don't know why I made a thread in a section specifically for help lol. If you can, would you delete it?
07-30-2015, 08:51 AM #42
hey bro, i have 1 question about hacked xbox360. can a jtag/rgh/r-jtag xbox360 login to xbox live? login here is not for playing, but only for syncing achievements. from what i have read, some people said i will get banned in a matter of seconds, is this true?
08-30-2015, 12:55 AM #43
Hey guys im a xbox 360 rgh but i need play online for fun and im totally noob whit rhg i need help
08-31-2015, 02:50 AM #44
-Luke
Former Staff
Originally posted by chuchucha View Post
hey bro, i have 1 question about hacked xbox360. can a jtag/rgh/r-jtag xbox360 login to xbox live? login here is not for playing, but only for syncing achievements. from what i have read, some people said i will get banned in a matter of seconds, is this true?

Apologies for the late reply.

The XBLPET is pretty good at monitoring that type of stuff. You can try to play online, but I wouldn't recommend it because once you get a banned console, you will never be able to connect to Xbox LIVE again using that console.
09-02-2015, 03:54 AM #45
Originally posted by Luke View Post
Apologies for the late reply.

The XBLPET is pretty good at monitoring that type of stuff. You can try to play online, but I wouldn't recommend it because once you get a banned console, you will never be able to connect to Xbox LIVE again using that console.

no problem bro. well, i am not that interested to play online, its only for syncing achievements and after that i'll go offline again. so it's possible, but risky, right?
12-12-2015, 08:09 PM #46
WWSASZ V3
Do a barrel roll!
im a dumbshit and decided to poke a screwdriver at the motherboard while the xbox was turned on, then something I touched sparked then the xbox turned off, now the power brick goes red when I try to turn it on, I've even tried un-plugging everything and it still doesn't work, HELP PLEASE, I CAN'T AFFORD A NEW XBOX (not even pre-owned).

The following 2 users say thank you to WWSASZ V3 for this useful post:

Sabotage, John

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo