05-21-2013, 05:50 PM #1
jaaaasonx
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Thoughts on the Xbox One from Live Reveal Happy?

WHATS YOUR PROS & CONS ?
You must login or register to view this content.

Personally i like the the way you can demand it by Voice but that wouldn't work in SCOTLAND where im from :P
Last edited by jaaaasonx ; 05-21-2013 at 06:16 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to jaaaasonx for this useful post:

:HIGH:, Shakal
05-22-2013, 09:00 AM #47
Originally posted by xLew
my gf would look at me strange if i was speaking to my xbox all the time

hehe great !!

obvisiously microsoft messed it up. Who the shit cares whether u are able to switch to tv fast while you are playing or better who would watch 2 videos at the same time (like the startrek demo)... the new xbox one (by the way terrible name - just infinity for example would have been waaaaaay better, but microsoft knows that the possibilitys are not infinit so they called it one - crap) offers much much unusefull stuf to distract from it's important features which are not bad at all, but nothing compared to sonys console.

I am Playstation player since 1998 and I really thought on chossing the xbox this time, but comon guys... if the E3 wont be at least 3x better than the 21. may, I wont spend 400€ on a box that offers features even unusable in europe...
05-22-2013, 09:08 AM #48
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by mix View Post
I really thought on chossing the xbox this time, but comon guys... if the E3 wont be at least 3x better than the 21. may, I wont spend 400€ on a box that offers features even unusable in europe...

i did wonder if this xbox was made for americans, why would us europeans want to watch NHL and america football!? things liek that alot of them features i would guess would be pointless for the people who love football in the uk for example? maybe they'll have something that the rest of the world would benefit from ?
05-22-2013, 09:15 AM #49
i did wonder if this xbox was made for americans, why would us europeans want to watch NHL and america football!? things liek that alot of them features i would guess would be pointless for the people who love football in the uk for example? maybe they'll have something that the rest of the world would benefit from ?

U are sayin it !!
I live in germany and here we have Sky sports.. this could really be the only one kind of inplied "app" into the xbox but I cannot imagine this.. you have to pay about 30€ per moth to watch just soccer on sky, so how could microsoft cover this price? an app for - at least german sports - seems unreleasable to me.. hopefully I am wrong
05-22-2013, 09:23 AM #50
xLew--
Former Staff
U are sayin it !!
I live in germany and here we have Sky sports.. this could really be the only one kind of inplied "app" into the xbox but I cannot imagine this.. you have to pay about 30€ per moth to watch just soccer on sky, so how could microsoft cover this price? an app for - at least german sports - seems unreleasable to me.. hopefully I am wrong

yeah sky sports would be the only replacement i think, and still if they was to use that for europe this thing where they say a persons name it comes up with there stats, how will that work - the same or different? also what happens if the person has slow internet it'll be on screen searching for ages or it wont come up atall, if it does it maybe too late and the user may of chose to do something else? many flaws, many questions that need answering and explaining for everyone not just americans
05-22-2013, 10:23 AM #51
-Skyline
Anonymous
I feel sorry for anyone in Scotland who will be trying to use the voice recognition... although I can't see many people up north wanting a glorified Virgin TV box...
05-22-2013, 11:07 AM #52
jaaaasonx
League Champion
Originally posted by Skyline View Post
I feel sorry for anyone in Scotland who will be trying to use the voice recognition... although I can't see many people up north wanting a glorified Virgin TV box...

siri on the iphone doesnt understand scottish nevermind an Xbox lol

---------- Post added at 11:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 AM ----------

Originally posted by Pure View Post
PS4 is gonna be better. xbox has been gay from the start.
1.) What kinda name is "Xbox 1"
2.) Microsoft is probably going to make us pay again for McDonalds ads.
3.) The system looks deformed, 1 side clear, other side with vent holes lol
4.) More squeekers on xbox.

pay for ads ?
05-22-2013, 11:11 AM #53
jaaaasonx
League Champion
Originally posted by maikeyb123 View Post
Honestly i'll get it but only for a foot rest

haha pmsl a footrest

---------- Post added at 11:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 AM ----------

U are sayin it !!

yeah sky sports would be the only replacement i think, and still if they was to use that for europe this thing where they say a persons name it comes up with there stats, how will that work - the same or different? also what happens if the person has slow internet it'll be on screen searching for ages or it wont come up atall, if it does it maybe too late and the user may of chose to do something else? many flaws, many questions that need answering and explaining for everyone not just americans

It all about TV lol
05-22-2013, 11:17 AM #54
Why would you buy this? It's twice as big as the xbox hueg.
05-22-2013, 11:21 AM #55
jaaaasonx
League Champion
Originally posted by BannedBefore View Post
Why would you buy this? It's twice as big as the xbox hueg.

some people like it some people dont :p

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo