Post: ★★★ Selling: 500 Youtube - Comments, Likes, Subs and Favorites For $6.50! ★★★
02-02-2011, 01:12 AM #1
oXMoOINzT3IRxx
¯\_(ツWinky Winky_/¯
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Invalid thread is invalid. Please visit my new shop here: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by oXMoOINzT3IRxx ; 02-28-2011 at 02:39 AM.
02-26-2011, 09:58 PM #83
Originally posted by Monzter View Post
I have invisible mode on. Winky Winky Yes you can buy 500, of course. $6.50 USD will get you 700 subs (50 cent discount), as I only have 700 youtube accounts at the moment.

So 6.50 for 700 u tube subs comments and views? and likes and stuff
02-26-2011, 10:07 PM #84
oXMoOINzT3IRxx
¯\_(ツWinky Winky_/¯
Originally posted by xDMO View Post
So 6.50 for 700 u tube subs comments and views? and likes and stuff

Didn't realize you wanted anything other than subs. I don't have a set price for 700 subs, comments and likes so how does $8.00 sound? I also do not offer views. if you want free video views use: You must login or register to view this content. more can be read on viewet here: You must login or register to view this content. or on the viewet website.
02-26-2011, 10:37 PM #85
Didn't realize you wanted anything other than subs. I don't have a set price for 700 subs, comments and likes so how does $8.00 sound? I also do not offer views. if you want free video views use: You must login or register to view this content. more can be read on viewet here: You must login or register to view this content. or on the viewet website.

I use viewet... Im going to spend 2.99 on their.... I can offer 7$

---------- Post added at 05:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:18 PM ----------

Is 7.00 ok ? or a 10$ Itunes Card...
02-26-2011, 10:52 PM #86
oXMoOINzT3IRxx
¯\_(ツWinky Winky_/¯
I use viewet... Im going to spend 2.99 on their.... I can offer 7$

---------- Post added at 05:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:18 PM ----------

Is 7.00 ok ? or a 10$ Itunes Card...

:whistle: Meet me half wayyyy. $7.50?
02-26-2011, 10:58 PM #87
Jake9
Site is wonderful

Any chance of releasing this bot? :p
02-26-2011, 11:03 PM #88

I sent 7.27 That's all I got just take it... I want the whole package the comment likes and favorites.. I want the comment and likes on these two videos... Its 700 comments and likes right?

Here is my channel... You must login or register to view this content.

The two videos.

Do u favorite all my videos ?
02-26-2011, 11:14 PM #89
oXMoOINzT3IRxx
¯\_(ツWinky Winky_/¯
Originally posted by CharlieHarper View Post
Any chance of releasing this bot? :p

Not my bot to sell or release. If you want to buy it go here: You must login or register to view this content.

---------- Post added at 03:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 PM ----------

I sent 7.27 That's all I got just take it... I want the whole package the comment likes and favorites.. I want the comment and likes on these two videos... Its 700 comments and likes right?

Here is my channel... You must login or register to view this content.

The two videos.

You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

Do u favorite all my videos ?

1: I did not agree to $7.27
2: You did not send the money as gift. This results in me paying taxes and I have to say I shipped you something, which can easily lead you to dispute payment later on (not saying you would be it is a possibility.)

I have refunded you the money you sent.
02-26-2011, 11:15 PM #90
Not my bot to sell or release. If you want to buy it go here: You must login or register to view this content.

---------- Post added at 03:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 PM ----------

1: I did not agree to $7.27
2: You did not send the money as gift. This results in me paying taxes and I have to say I shipped you something, which can easily lead you to dispute payment later on (not saying you would be it is a possibility.)

I have refunded you the money you sent.

Is 7.27 alright? Please bro?
02-27-2011, 04:05 AM #91
oXMoOINzT3IRxx
¯\_(ツWinky Winky_/¯
All current orders completed. I will be buying another 200 accounts either tomorrow or monday.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo