Post: ★★★ Selling: 500 Youtube - Comments, Likes, Subs and Favorites For $6.50! ★★★
02-02-2011, 01:12 AM #1
oXMoOINzT3IRxx
¯\_(ツWinky Winky_/¯
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Invalid thread is invalid. Please visit my new shop here: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by oXMoOINzT3IRxx ; 02-28-2011 at 02:39 AM.
02-24-2011, 01:16 AM #74
iOrochimaru
Immortality Technique
I been a customer 2 times, do i have something free?
I bought you now a total of 240 subs now.
I tried posting in your refferals but my post count was low then.

Proof:
Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID # 9RR860011V632263L)

Sent to:
Juan-Carlos Gomez (The recipient of this payment is Non-U.S. - Unverified)
Email:
[email][email protected][/email]

Amount sent:
-$0.95 USD
Fee amount:
$0.00 USD
Net amount:
-$0.95 USD

Date:
Jan 21, 2011
Time:
15:44:09 PST
Completed

Subject:
My Order For Subs
Note:
Channel : [url]www.youtube.com/user/V1PEntertainment[/url] What did you purchase: 100 subscribers NGU user name: ipwnrus
Funding Type:
PayPal Balance
Funding Source:
$0.95 USD - PayPal Account
Last edited by iOrochimaru ; 02-24-2011 at 01:21 AM.
02-25-2011, 01:13 AM #75
The Epic
I wont stop
Originally posted by Monzter View Post
Introduction

Hello there. I'm in need of around $25 so I have decided to sell subs, comments and likes for the time for the time being. You may have noticed that I now sell favorites to videos. Well they don't increase your search engine ratings like comments, likes and subs do, but they are a good way for your video to get seen. Take a look at this channel for example: You must login or register to view this content. This is one of the accounts I use to subscribe to people. As the channel has no videos on the account, any videos I favorite will be put in its spot. Now imagine, your video will be on 500 of my accounts, exactly like the one I link you to before.

Testimonials/Vouches

Price

As started in the thread title, I will sell this package for $6.50. I have also purchased a brand new Youtube bot. It can finish a list of 500 accounts within a few minutes, which is absolutely AMAZING, imo. No longer will you have to wait a day, or even hours for that matter, for me to finish your order. I WILL ONLY SELL IT AS A PACKAGE.

I will sell this package to no more than 5 people. Prices WILL go up once I start selling full on again. These are old accounts, so if you have purchased subs before, you're out of luck.

To purchase, send the money to: [email][email protected][/email] Send the money as a gift with USD as the currency.

Contact information

How much for 500 likes?
02-26-2011, 05:05 AM #76
oXMoOINzT3IRxx
¯\_(ツWinky Winky_/¯
Originally posted by TheEpic View Post
How much for 500 likes?

Make an offer.
02-26-2011, 09:36 PM #77
Introduction

Hello there. I'm in need of around $25 so I have decided to sell subs, comments and likes for the time for the time being. You may have noticed that I now sell favorites to videos. Well they don't increase your search engine ratings like comments, likes and subs do, but they are a good way for your video to get seen. Take a look at this channel for example: You must login or register to view this content. This is one of the accounts I use to subscribe to people. As the channel has no videos on the account, any videos I favorite will be put in its spot. Now imagine, your video will be on 500 of my accounts, exactly like the one I link you to before.

Testimonials/Vouches

Price

As started in the thread title, I will sell this package for $6.50. I have also purchased a brand new Youtube bot. It can finish a list of 500 accounts within a few minutes, which is absolutely AMAZING, imo. No longer will you have to wait a day, or even hours for that matter, for me to finish your order. I WILL ONLY SELL IT AS A PACKAGE.

I will sell this package to no more than 5 people. Prices WILL go up once I start selling full on again. These are old accounts, so if you have purchased subs before, you're out of luck.

To purchase, send the money to: [email][email protected][/email] Send the money as a gift with USD as the currency.

Contact information

i will buy whenever u get on..
02-26-2011, 09:48 PM #78
oXMoOINzT3IRxx
¯\_(ツWinky Winky_/¯
Originally posted by xDMO View Post
i will buy whenever u get on..

I'm online.
02-26-2011, 09:49 PM #79
Mr. DarkKV
League Champion
Introduction

Testimonials/Vouches

Price

To purchase, send the money to: [EMAIL="[email protected]"][email protected][/EMAIL] Send the money as a gift with USD as the currency.

Contact information

Would you take 650k vBux?
02-26-2011, 09:50 PM #80
oXMoOINzT3IRxx
¯\_(ツWinky Winky_/¯
Originally posted by Mr.
Would you take 650k vBux?

No. No vbux at all.
02-26-2011, 09:50 PM #81
I'm online.

Why you be lurking? Oh and damn.. I can't atm cuz my dad has only 11$ in his paypal and its a buisness acc so if he goes under 5$ they will close it... He's going to put some in soon though within like 2 hours... Hes watching a basketball game ATM so at half time... Can i only buy 500? How much would 9$ get me...
02-26-2011, 09:56 PM #82
oXMoOINzT3IRxx
¯\_(ツWinky Winky_/¯
Originally posted by xDMO View Post
Why you be lurking? Oh and damn.. I can't atm cuz my dad has only 11$ in his paypal and its a buisness acc so if he goes under 5$ they will close it... He's going to put some in soon though within like 2 hours... Hes watching a basketball game ATM so at half time... Can i only buy 500? How much would 9$ get me...

I have invisible mode on. Winky Winky Yes you can buy 500, of course. $6.50 USD will get you 700 subs (50 cent discount), as I only have 700 youtube accounts at the moment.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo