03-04-2011, 02:22 AM #1
J-J
Skyrim Makes Me Hard
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, i'm just showing you an amazing looking project I did using Cinema 4D. The render time is horrendous, (550 Frames) but I rendered it overnight. Tell me if this is worth putting up on the market to sell to our fellow NGU users. IF I were to be making this project custom for people, I'd probably ask $6-10 as the render time is soooo long and it just looks beautiful. What do you guys think??? :black:

[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24KTZV7aiz4]YouTube - This intro is the JIZZ[/ame]

So, well worth $6-10? Tell me what you guys think. :embarrassed:

I know it might be a little too long, but that's why there's such thing as a trim tool. :carling:

Also, I have another intro: how much do you think this is?

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqEjHY6oupM[/ame]

Here is my promo video which can be made to your liking:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAYx28BFt7U[/ame]

So... What do you guys think these are worth?
Last edited by J-J ; 03-04-2011 at 03:49 AM.
03-04-2011, 03:42 PM #29
dunczzzz
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by LilWheezie69x View Post
Yup, the video was 90 frames. I put 0 to 89. Only render 72. I'll still upload it and let you download it to see if you like it. If not, i'll try to re-render.

Yeh try re-render if you can
also how do you save your render settings, mine wont stick??
03-04-2011, 03:44 PM #30
Superman.
Is it a bird? ... Is it a plane?
that lilwheezy one is amazing! keep it up bro...you think i could get one ? Winky Winky
03-04-2011, 03:48 PM #31
J-J
Skyrim Makes Me Hard
Originally posted by TheBurnerb34 View Post
Yeh try re-render if you can
also how do you save your render settings, mine wont stick??

Mine don't stick either, but I just have that youtube video bookmarked so when I go to render, I just look back at it so I can do it again.

---------- Post added at 10:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 AM ----------

Originally posted by Superman. View Post
that lilwheezy one is amazing! keep it up bro...you think i could get one ? Winky Winky

Sure! Also, sorry for not getting back to your order on my other thread. I didn't see it. Happy But, PM me what your youtube channel name is, and what you upload on your channel. :hitman:
03-04-2011, 03:56 PM #32
dunczzzz
Climbing up the ladder
Mine don't stick either, but I just have that youtube video bookmarked so when I go to render, I just look back at it so I can do it again.

---------- Post added at 10:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 AM ----------

Sure! Also, sorry for not getting back to your order on my other thread. I didn't see it. Happy But, PM me what your youtube channel name is, and what you upload on your channel. :hitman:

When you re-render could you change the camera angle so it looks like this [ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uUeHkYeWXo]YouTube - The cube intro EPIC Happy[/ame]

And the text to something sharper if possible
03-04-2011, 04:05 PM #33
J-J
Skyrim Makes Me Hard
When you re-render could you change the camera angle so it looks like this You must login or register to view this content.

I'll try. Computer is super laggy. :bat:
03-04-2011, 04:12 PM #34
Superman.
Is it a bird? ... Is it a plane?

np bro Smile it's cool

//pm sent

+rep comin your way if you can make it Smile
03-04-2011, 04:22 PM #35
J-J
Skyrim Makes Me Hard
When you re-render could you change the camera angle so it looks like this You must login or register to view this content.

Ahhh ok, I edited it to your liking, and I found the soultion. I hope it's done soon. :love:
03-04-2011, 04:24 PM #36
dunczzzz
Climbing up the ladder
Ahhh ok, I edited it to your liking, and I found the soultion. I hope it's done soon. :love:

Legend, prices???

$8 sounds about right??
03-04-2011, 04:26 PM #37
J-J
Skyrim Makes Me Hard
Legend, prices???

$8 sounds about right??

Sure, I wish I had a super computer. Render time = 5 minutes. That would be nice. :black:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo