03-04-2011, 02:22 AM #1
J-J
Skyrim Makes Me Hard
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, i'm just showing you an amazing looking project I did using Cinema 4D. The render time is horrendous, (550 Frames) but I rendered it overnight. Tell me if this is worth putting up on the market to sell to our fellow NGU users. IF I were to be making this project custom for people, I'd probably ask $6-10 as the render time is soooo long and it just looks beautiful. What do you guys think??? :black:

[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24KTZV7aiz4]YouTube - This intro is the JIZZ[/ame]

So, well worth $6-10? Tell me what you guys think. :embarrassed:

I know it might be a little too long, but that's why there's such thing as a trim tool. :carling:

Also, I have another intro: how much do you think this is?

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqEjHY6oupM[/ame]

Here is my promo video which can be made to your liking:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAYx28BFt7U[/ame]

So... What do you guys think these are worth?
Last edited by J-J ; 03-04-2011 at 03:49 AM.
03-04-2011, 04:28 PM #38
dunczzzz
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by LilWheezie69x View Post
Sure, I wish I had a super computer. Render time = 5 minutes. That would be nice. :black:

Dont we all
03-04-2011, 09:46 PM #39
Fail
I Break The Rules.
I never said you were flaming. Some people don't know how to do things like this. Actually, probably 70% of the people here at NGU don't know how to use Cinema 4D. IF you wish to respond, PM ME. Unless I will get MBO back here.

Why can't I talk here. Sure sounds like you don't want people to know its a template. Im not flaming so there is no reason MBO needs to come here. There is also tons of tutorials on how to use templates on C4D. All you have to do is open the template and edit the text. If anyone needed to know.
03-04-2011, 10:07 PM #40
J-J
Skyrim Makes Me Hard
Originally posted by tP
Why can't I talk here. Sure sounds like you don't want people to know its a template. Im not flaming so there is no reason MBO needs to come here. There is also tons of tutorials on how to use templates on C4D. All you have to do is open the template and edit the text. If anyone needed to know.

It's my thread. I can get MBO to tell you to stop posting in my thread if you want me. I already did once. Also, not everybody has Cinema 4D. I know there are ways to get it free, but more than half of them don't work anymore. So hop off.
03-04-2011, 10:48 PM #41
Originally posted by tP

For the love of god, just leave this thread. You are so annoying. Let him do whatever he wants, he makes good intros and you certainly don't, so hop off his dick. Keep up the good work Wheezyy Winky Winky
03-05-2011, 01:29 AM #42
Fail
I Break The Rules.
It's my thread. I can get MBO to tell you to stop posting in my thread if you want me. I already did once. Also, not everybody has Cinema 4D. I know there are ways to get it free, but more than half of them don't work anymore. So hop off.

Hop off what? I am not flaming or anything. You would be flaming me more then I am by telling me to "hop off" I am not flaming. I know people don't have it but why pay $6-10 for something you can get for free? I am just informing people. And actually to be honest MBO can't do anything because I am not flaming so really I am posting something useful and there is no flame or spam. If you care to PM him that is your choice. Just make sure you tell him I never flamed or spammed this time.

---------- Post added at 07:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 PM ----------

Originally posted by SiiK View Post
For the love of god, just leave this thread. You are so annoying. Let him do whatever he wants, he makes good intros and you certainly don't, so hop off his dick. Keep up the good work Wheezyy Winky Winky

Hop off his dick? Sorry I am a guy. If thats what your into then hey thats your thing. Nothing wrong with that. How am I annoying? I am just telling people why pay $6-10 for something that is free?
03-05-2011, 01:36 AM #43
Jannis96
This is ****ing annoying.
Pretty good intro. keep it up Smile
03-05-2011, 01:40 AM #44
Originally posted by tP
Hop off what? I am not flaming or anything. You would be flaming me more then I am by telling me to "hop off" I am not flaming. I know people don't have it but why pay $6-10 for something you can get for free? I am just informing people. And actually to be honest MBO can't do anything because I am not flaming so really I am posting something useful and there is no flame or spam. If you care to PM him that is your choice. Just make sure you tell him I never flamed or spammed this time.

---------- Post added at 07:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 PM ----------

Hop off his dick? Sorry I am a guy. If thats what your into then hey thats your thing. Nothing wrong with that. How am I annoying? I am just telling people why pay $6-10 for something that is free?

Yes hop off his dick already, and you are annoying. And free? Okay, show me how you can make that for free and you post your outcome okay?
03-05-2011, 01:46 AM #45
Fail
I Break The Rules.
Originally posted by SiiK View Post
Yes hop off his dick already, and you are annoying. And free? Okay, show me how you can make that for free and you post your outcome okay?

Here you go. This guy gives one of the templates.
[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0X2X9xET0E&feature=related]YouTube - Free Adobe After Effects Template?!?[/ame]

There are more videos on templates.
03-05-2011, 05:28 AM #46
Originally posted by tP
Here you go. This guy gives one of the templates.
You must login or register to view this content.

There are more videos on templates.

Okay, now let me see you go and make it seeing how easy and good it must be for you right?

Reply back when you are done.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo