10-31-2014, 12:59 AM #1
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey NGU today i bring my non-host tool for Call Of Duty Advanced Warfare. I was going to wait a bit to release but seeing as everyone is releasing things i figured i mine as well too. So yeah enjoy Smile

When i get some time i will add more but for now the tool has:

*Name Changer
*UAV
*Advanced UAV
*No Recoil
*Steady Aim
*Wall Hack
*Compass Range
*Field Of View
*Green Players
*Red Boxes

1.02 added:
Third Person
Red Player Outline
Cyan Player Outline

Pic of the tool: You must login or register to view this content.

Download: You must login or register to view this content.

Virus Scan: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Eddie Mac ; 11-01-2014 at 03:52 AM.

The following 70 users say thank you to Eddie Mac for this useful post:

_xSeRBoDmMoDz_, One, DIRTY SMASHER, Absolute Zero, alexcubano, Asshole, BaSs_HaXoR, BeatzYo, bhoot-iq, Camo Overalls, checkpoint209, Chris, DEradicator, DJ_KILLA1337, Dog88Christian, EG6, EquakeCSharp, FusionIsDaName, Geo, HaTeRM4NR33T, HavocModderCom, htown281, HUNTERofBLURPLE, iRoyal // MoDz, Yenix, Jakey46, KaraTaylar, kasper-204, khalid5257, KranK, Loxy, luShez, M33-_-Firmware, MaNamesTyler, Marco_Legend, MariaYAlbert, Maty360414, MICKEY_MODZ, Miyata, Motivez, Mr. Revenge, Next To Nothing, Pat Stay, Pwnaggge, RatchetBooty, RebugAlex, RGaming, RTE, SONYS✮NIGHTMARE, SyGnUs, Synergy, theDARKNESS127, Thirst, TreyBeModding-, TrickZzHD613, TwistedModzV3, UnknownFaces, vAerox9, Versed, wajdi9, worrorfight, Worst, x5150xiZombie, xRaW, xROccOx, xS1LENT_K1LLZx, xSlinkeyy, xXGMLO2Xx, Zeynoh

The following 2 users groaned at Eddie Mac for this awful post:

Not Rage
10-31-2014, 08:00 AM #38
Marco_Legend
Error… Cat invasion!
niceNeeda
10-31-2014, 08:02 AM #39
Thanks for ruining the game before it's even released.....
10-31-2014, 08:13 AM #40
Andre
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by EyeX32 View Post
It's not the fact that you made the tool, but because it's not even released yet? You dig dawg? I didn't try to be rude to you, I actually like you lol. So don't get mad :/ It's just that this looks like a good game, and all these mods are coming out when the game hasn't been released yet.

i Agree the game is good how it is and its such a shame that there is mods out like this but on the other hand it is good for the modding scene i must admit this time round i was hoping for mods after the game was released but sadly not cant wait till it comes out on ps4 so theres no modder but anyway nice tool well done bruh
10-31-2014, 09:08 AM #41
Can you give us a link to your Debug Eboot? Cause i'm having problems getting the debug eboot i got to detect in the debugger.. im using TMAPI what are your Debug settings set to also on your Ps3?
10-31-2014, 09:57 AM #42
Maverick
Climbing up the ladder
Why must all you people use modz this early? cant play legit for a few days? I got on and was forced to mod cos everyone in the game was modding...
10-31-2014, 10:34 AM #43
lav8ed
Banned
Originally posted by Jaidyn108 View Post
Why must all you people use modz this early? cant play legit for a few days? I got on and was forced to mod cos everyone in the game was modding...

lol, same. i stepped in a lobby and nothing but colored names, it was low key beautiful though
10-31-2014, 11:00 AM #44
Confusing
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by EyeX32 View Post
You don't have to be retarded about it. You could of simply waited for a couple of days. Anyhow, I know I mod myself, but I have a sense of feeling bad for other users. I take them into consideration and it holds me back. I guess that's just me.

the demonware challenge is up anyways or so i was told on xbox almost every one on CFW will get banned within 10 minutes unless they are 1337.
10-31-2014, 11:19 AM #45
perfect love it, thx Smile hope u get redboxes work 100%... cant see evry 1
10-31-2014, 12:00 PM #46
Kratez301
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by MariaYAlbert View Post
perfect love it, thx Smile hope u get redboxes work 100%... cant see evry 1

no shit moron, blind eye makes the boxes not appear. Is this your first cod or what!? jfc

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo