10-31-2014, 12:59 AM #1
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey NGU today i bring my non-host tool for Call Of Duty Advanced Warfare. I was going to wait a bit to release but seeing as everyone is releasing things i figured i mine as well too. So yeah enjoy Smile

When i get some time i will add more but for now the tool has:

*Name Changer
*UAV
*Advanced UAV
*No Recoil
*Steady Aim
*Wall Hack
*Compass Range
*Field Of View
*Green Players
*Red Boxes

1.02 added:
Third Person
Red Player Outline
Cyan Player Outline

Pic of the tool: You must login or register to view this content.

Download: You must login or register to view this content.

Virus Scan: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Eddie Mac ; 11-01-2014 at 03:52 AM.

The following 70 users say thank you to Eddie Mac for this useful post:

_xSeRBoDmMoDz_, One, DIRTY SMASHER, Absolute Zero, alexcubano, Asshole, BaSs_HaXoR, BeatzYo, bhoot-iq, Camo Overalls, checkpoint209, Chris, DEradicator, DJ_KILLA1337, Dog88Christian, EG6, EquakeCSharp, FusionIsDaName, Geo, HaTeRM4NR33T, HavocModderCom, htown281, HUNTERofBLURPLE, iRoyal // MoDz, Yenix, Jakey46, KaraTaylar, kasper-204, khalid5257, KranK, Loxy, luShez, M33-_-Firmware, MaNamesTyler, Marco_Legend, MariaYAlbert, Maty360414, MICKEY_MODZ, Miyata, Motivez, Mr. Revenge, Next To Nothing, Pat Stay, Pwnaggge, RatchetBooty, RebugAlex, RGaming, RTE, SONYS✮NIGHTMARE, SyGnUs, Synergy, theDARKNESS127, Thirst, TreyBeModding-, TrickZzHD613, TwistedModzV3, UnknownFaces, vAerox9, Versed, wajdi9, worrorfight, Worst, x5150xiZombie, xRaW, xROccOx, xS1LENT_K1LLZx, xSlinkeyy, xXGMLO2Xx, Zeynoh

The following 2 users groaned at Eddie Mac for this awful post:

Not Rage
10-31-2014, 07:52 PM #56
Next To Nothing
Are you high?
Originally posted by Eddie
Hey NGU today i bring my non-host tool for Call Of Duty Advanced Warfare. I was going to wait a bit to release but seeing as everyone is releasing things i figured i mine as well too. So yeah enjoy Smile

When i get some time i will add more but for now the tool has:

*Name Changer
*UAV
*Advanced UAV
*No Recoil
*Steady Aim
*Wall Hack
*Compass Range
*Field Of View
*Green Players
*Red Boxes

Pic of the tool: You must login or register to view this content.

Download: You must login or register to view this content.

Virus Scan: You must login or register to view this content.

What happened to the Destiny anti-ban man? If you're done working on it I'll buy as long as it works...
10-31-2014, 07:59 PM #57
Loxy
< ^ > < ^ >
As always good release Eddie Smile

The following user thanked Loxy for this useful post:

Eddie Mac
10-31-2014, 09:39 PM #58
Kratez301
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by MariaYAlbert View Post
ur the moron lol; u cant read that the maker of the program said will fix it so it can show evry1? lmao on bo2 shows evry 1.. on ghosts 2,,, on mw3 also :P and i know that the guy will make it happend here 2.. and when it happends i will lol at u u noob :P

You're a fucking moron. The only reason it shows on every other games like Bo2 and Mw3 is because no one uses BlindEye or Cold Blooded on Bo2. But on AW, the default 2nd perk is Blind Eye which makes it so that they don't have a redboxes. Idiot.
10-31-2014, 10:13 PM #59
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
Originally posted by NoCommentOkay View Post
Nah it wasn't lol i knew i had the settings all correct but i got it working thanks.. (Won't say what it was cause its fucking retarded.)

lol no worries man we all make mistakes :p
10-31-2014, 11:21 PM #60
RawDog2002
NextGenUpdate Elite
nice release, beat me to it ;-) but i didnt leach so all you haters can suck , you know what.. nice job Eddie, keep it up bro..
11-01-2014, 03:53 AM #61
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
Updated for the 1.02 Update. Enjoy Smile
11-01-2014, 04:01 AM #62
chrisdarnel
I am error
Originally posted by Eddie
Updated for the 1.02 Update. Enjoy Smile

Will not connect on CEX. Any help?
11-01-2014, 04:02 AM #63
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
Originally posted by chrisdarnel View Post
Will not connect on CEX. Any help?

Make sure to add the CCAPI.dll for the version you are using. Let me know if still having problems.
11-01-2014, 04:06 AM #64
Kratez301
Do a barrel roll!
Tool isn't working Eddie! UAV doesn't work, outline doesn't work, green players doesn't work...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo