10-31-2014, 12:59 AM #1
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey NGU today i bring my non-host tool for Call Of Duty Advanced Warfare. I was going to wait a bit to release but seeing as everyone is releasing things i figured i mine as well too. So yeah enjoy Smile

When i get some time i will add more but for now the tool has:

*Name Changer
*UAV
*Advanced UAV
*No Recoil
*Steady Aim
*Wall Hack
*Compass Range
*Field Of View
*Green Players
*Red Boxes

1.02 added:
Third Person
Red Player Outline
Cyan Player Outline

Pic of the tool: You must login or register to view this content.

Download: You must login or register to view this content.

Virus Scan: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Eddie Mac ; 11-01-2014 at 03:52 AM.

The following 70 users say thank you to Eddie Mac for this useful post:

_xSeRBoDmMoDz_, One, DIRTY SMASHER, Absolute Zero, alexcubano, Asshole, BaSs_HaXoR, BeatzYo, bhoot-iq, Camo Overalls, checkpoint209, Chris, DEradicator, DJ_KILLA1337, Dog88Christian, EG6, EquakeCSharp, FusionIsDaName, Geo, HaTeRM4NR33T, HavocModderCom, htown281, HUNTERofBLURPLE, iRoyal // MoDz, Yenix, Jakey46, KaraTaylar, kasper-204, khalid5257, KranK, Loxy, luShez, M33-_-Firmware, MaNamesTyler, Marco_Legend, MariaYAlbert, Maty360414, MICKEY_MODZ, Miyata, Motivez, Mr. Revenge, Next To Nothing, Pat Stay, Pwnaggge, RatchetBooty, RebugAlex, RGaming, RTE, SONYS✮NIGHTMARE, SyGnUs, Synergy, theDARKNESS127, Thirst, TreyBeModding-, TrickZzHD613, TwistedModzV3, UnknownFaces, vAerox9, Versed, wajdi9, worrorfight, Worst, x5150xiZombie, xRaW, xROccOx, xS1LENT_K1LLZx, xSlinkeyy, xXGMLO2Xx, Zeynoh

The following 2 users groaned at Eddie Mac for this awful post:

Not Rage
11-01-2014, 04:08 AM #65
chrisdarnel
I am error
Originally posted by Eddie
Make sure to add the CCAPI.dll for the version you are using. Let me know if still having problems.

tried swapping them homie, still a no go. but I'm not sure if its your tool or not. For some reason, no other tool out that has non-host mods, will work for me. they all connect but not a single one will give me boxes or anything else. GHOST mods worked, AW seems to give me problems
11-01-2014, 04:21 AM #66
TreyBeModding-
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Kratez301 View Post
Tool isn't working Eddie! UAV doesn't work, outline doesn't work, green players doesn't work...

Originally posted by chrisdarnel View Post
tried swapping them homie, still a no go. but I'm not sure if its your tool or not. For some reason, no other tool out that has non-host mods, will work for me. they all connect but not a single one will give me boxes or anything else. GHOST mods worked, AW seems to give me problems

:p eddie, tool works perfectly mane!
11-01-2014, 04:23 AM #67
Kratez301
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by TreyBeModding
:p eddie, tool works perfectly mane!

Does the outline work!? I only see the outline on myself and not on the enemies.
11-01-2014, 04:54 AM #68
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
Does the outline work!? I only see the outline on myself and not on the enemies.

When did i say it was for other "players"? I said "player". And everything works just fine.
11-01-2014, 05:04 AM #69
Kratez301
Do a barrel roll!
When did i say it was for other "players"? I said "player". And everything works just fine.

Oh, I see. My bad. What's the point of outline though? Just for looks then!?
11-01-2014, 05:09 AM #70
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
Oh, I see. My bad. What's the point of outline though? Just for looks then!?

Yeah, i was going to do more with it but idk i like visuals :p
11-01-2014, 05:15 AM #71
Kratez301
Do a barrel roll!
Yeah, i was going to do more with it but idk i like visuals :p

You need to find the address for glow players/oracle mode asap, it's annoying using red boxes rn because everyone has Blind Eye.
11-01-2014, 06:18 AM #72
Hi its me Youccef_qc .. on psn :yes:
11-01-2014, 06:34 AM #73
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
You need to find the address for glow players/oracle mode asap, it's annoying using red boxes rn because everyone has Blind Eye.

I need to?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo