01-09-2015, 05:41 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.
the menu is updated for 1.11
Hello there NGU today I am going to be starting sales for my mod menu so if you are interested in buying please feel free to contact us on skype(HATERSXGONNAHATE, or flamingwhip, or beefrosty666). The menu costs $15 for Advanced Warfare and $15 for Ghosts, $15 for BlackOps II and 15$ for MW3 or 35$ for all four.

Video:

Thanks to RatchetBooty for helping test, and SkullModz for testing the menu for bugs.
Special thanks to shark for helping test the security.
Last edited by OLDSCHOOLMODZHD ; 04-06-2015 at 01:51 AM. Reason: update

The following 94 users say thank you to OLDSCHOOLMODZHD for this useful post:

One, A_Gen_Fiasco, AcnxMods, ALI ALHILFI, AllSeeJay, Ariel R., AustinMods-, BISOON, Blaze Modding, BlazzersModding, br0wniiez, canadiancaper, clark1226, CoreyTrevor, CuTiXz, CyberGh0st, dolby1, Dynasty Modz, EatOreos, Eddie Mac, EG6, fahadabodyabood, Figo-_-, Gay For Satan, Geo, HackersForHire, hacking247, HighModzz, illegalzinc, IModAllWeek, ImPiffHD, IMTn, iridium7890, Welsh, Jarvis123 xOGx, Jay NaStY, Jimmy, justinster, KaraTaylar, KAYLEB_HD, Klots, koekiemonstarr2, Kryptus, LBK, LiveMChief, llBeastModell, locko13, Loz, Luma, MilkShakeModz, ModaTron, Modding_PS3, NewtonGaming, Not Rage, oNastyMods, PimPanMoDzz, Pwnaggge, quack_QUACK, RatchetBooty, raymond654, Reyz, RTE, sagitarioxp, Script Kiddie, Smoky420, Sunnis, Swaqq, Synergy, TehMerkMods, thahitcrew, TheLastHelmet, Thirst, top_top, TrillBrown, Trippy_Driddy, Tustin, TwistedModzV3, Undesired, ViRUS//MoDz, VMP, WeHostModdedXP, WhyUMadKid, XBOX360lSBEST, xgenitikmodder, xgoonie, XIUD, xMrJR, XuPz_MoDz, Zambie, zOutlawsz, zRayz-

The following 8 users groaned at OLDSCHOOLMODZHD for this awful post:

Asshole, Jakeboii, Loxy, Maverick, Shark, Smooth, Swiss, Turk_Warrior
01-10-2015, 06:37 AM #65
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by OLDSCHOOLMODZHD View Post
I told you multiple times I wasnt sure if cex would work or not :fa:

Since your using sys_dbg_write_process_memory in your sprx only way it will work on CEX is if they have CCAPI installed as that enables the PS3 LV2 Function sys_dbg_write_process_memory to work on CEX

No you don't need change anything in your sprx they just need to have CCAPI on there PS3 installed for this to work for them. Smile

The following user thanked SC58 for this useful post:

OLDSCHOOLMODZHD
01-10-2015, 07:11 AM #66
I send you a message on skype, but i don't get a answer
01-10-2015, 08:20 AM #67
EquakeCSharp
Do a barrel roll!
Very nice.
01-10-2015, 08:29 AM #68
working great have buy this Smile
01-10-2015, 11:03 AM #69
Originally posted by OLDSCHOOLMODZHD View Post
yes for as long as it gets used.

ADD more mods and then I'll buy it try and make it like mw3 virtual energy that looks amazing
Great start though loving the changing body parts for aimbot
Last edited by LevelUP ; 01-10-2015 at 11:05 AM.
01-10-2015, 02:47 PM #70
iDon
I’m too L33T
can I use my own debug eboot for this or I have to use yours if I buy the tool? lets say I already have an eboot with mods from promise. can I just upload the sprx file and that's it?
01-10-2015, 03:04 PM #71
RatchetBooty
Former Staff
Originally posted by leagand786 View Post
ADD more mods and then I'll buy it try and make it like mw3 virtual energy that looks amazing
Great start though loving the changing body parts for aimbot

You do realize there's only so much to add to a NON HOST MENU. Virtual Energy was a host only menu so it allowed a lot more features, if he adds more little stuff to Frost Engine it'll look cluttered and unappealing.
01-10-2015, 03:05 PM #72
RatchetBooty
Former Staff
Originally posted by xX View Post
can I use my own debug eboot for this or I have to use yours if I buy the tool? lets say I already have an eboot with mods from promise. can I just upload the sprx file and that's it?

You have to use his EBOOT because it executes the sprx file. Without it you wouldn't be able to use the menu. What you can do is make the eboot an elf and open the elf up into a eboot builder or something and put mods into it. That would work.
01-10-2015, 03:27 PM #73
Swaqq
Professional Thanker
OldSchool accept ma fr I wanna buy this :fa:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo