01-09-2015, 05:41 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.
the menu is updated for 1.11
Hello there NGU today I am going to be starting sales for my mod menu so if you are interested in buying please feel free to contact us on skype(HATERSXGONNAHATE, or flamingwhip, or beefrosty666). The menu costs $15 for Advanced Warfare and $15 for Ghosts, $15 for BlackOps II and 15$ for MW3 or 35$ for all four.

Video:

Thanks to RatchetBooty for helping test, and SkullModz for testing the menu for bugs.
Special thanks to shark for helping test the security.
Last edited by OLDSCHOOLMODZHD ; 04-06-2015 at 01:51 AM. Reason: update

The following 94 users say thank you to OLDSCHOOLMODZHD for this useful post:

One, A_Gen_Fiasco, AcnxMods, ALI ALHILFI, AllSeeJay, Ariel R., AustinMods-, BISOON, Blaze Modding, BlazzersModding, br0wniiez, canadiancaper, clark1226, CoreyTrevor, CuTiXz, CyberGh0st, dolby1, Dynasty Modz, EatOreos, Eddie Mac, EG6, fahadabodyabood, Figo-_-, Gay For Satan, Geo, HackersForHire, hacking247, HighModzz, illegalzinc, IModAllWeek, ImPiffHD, IMTn, iridium7890, Welsh, Jarvis123 xOGx, Jay NaStY, Jimmy, justinster, KaraTaylar, KAYLEB_HD, Klots, koekiemonstarr2, Kryptus, LBK, LiveMChief, llBeastModell, locko13, Loz, Luma, MilkShakeModz, ModaTron, Modding_PS3, NewtonGaming, Not Rage, oNastyMods, PimPanMoDzz, Pwnaggge, quack_QUACK, RatchetBooty, raymond654, Reyz, RTE, sagitarioxp, Script Kiddie, Smoky420, Sunnis, Swaqq, Synergy, TehMerkMods, thahitcrew, TheLastHelmet, Thirst, top_top, TrillBrown, Trippy_Driddy, Tustin, TwistedModzV3, Undesired, ViRUS//MoDz, VMP, WeHostModdedXP, WhyUMadKid, XBOX360lSBEST, xgenitikmodder, xgoonie, XIUD, xMrJR, XuPz_MoDz, Zambie, zOutlawsz, zRayz-

The following 8 users groaned at OLDSCHOOLMODZHD for this awful post:

Asshole, Jakeboii, Loxy, Maverick, Shark, Smooth, Swiss, Turk_Warrior
01-09-2015, 09:08 PM #47
Originally posted by RatchetBooty View Post
If the menu didn't work in any way people that've bought it (many people already have) would've groaned and commented on the thread saying they got scammed. Maybe it's just me but all I see is positive feedback no negative.

yo read recent comments we settled this already Winky Winky
01-09-2015, 10:10 PM #48
I think I shall purchase this please add my skype: djshs16
01-09-2015, 10:21 PM #49
Script Kiddie
At least I can fight
wow this looks awesome looking forward to the black ops 2 one Smile
01-09-2015, 11:08 PM #50
Swaqq
Professional Thanker
OldSchool I pm'd/re-added u :fa:
01-09-2015, 11:14 PM #51
Jbond
Gobble
Nice job man. I hope I can buy this from you. Please add me jasonbondboy1
01-10-2015, 12:21 AM #52
Default Avatar
Bch
Originally posted by OLDSCHOOLMODZHD View Post
Frost Engine Non host menu
Hello there NGU today I am going to be starting sales for my mod menu so if you are interested in buying please feel free to contact me on skype(HATERSXGONNAHATE). The menu costs $15 for Advanced Warfare and $10 for Ghosts, and soon $10 for BlackOps II.

Video:

Pictures:

Thanks to RatchetBooty for helping test, and SkullModz for testing the menu for bugs.
Thanks to TehMerkMods for the pictures.

Impressive bro! Absolutely astounding! I remember when I knew nothing about modding and c#, and you was one of the people I looked up to. Great work, fuck people that don't like it because it costs money, you put the time and research into this, so you deserve it! Good job! :yes:

The following user thanked Bch for this useful post:

scal-v
01-10-2015, 12:35 AM #53
Jimmy
Supreme
Originally posted by OLDSCHOOLMODZHD View Post
Frost Engine Non host menu
Hello there NGU today I am going to be starting sales for my mod menu so if you are interested in buying please feel free to contact me on skype(HATERSXGONNAHATE). The menu costs $15 for Advanced Warfare and $10 for Ghosts, and soon $10 for BlackOps II.

Video:

Pictures:

Thanks to TehMerkMods for the pictures.

What's the difference from the BO2 Non Host Aimbot people already have, that you're going to sell? nice sprx btw, will buy it soon! if the BO2 Non Host Aimbot is going to differen't from the one we already have now, i'll buy that too. :p
01-10-2015, 12:58 AM #54
Does anyone that purchased this besides myself have issues with the menu? I am on CEX, he built me a CEX, it notifies me that I am using the bot etc... Not sure what to do.. Anyone?
01-10-2015, 01:04 AM #55
Glitches

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo