01-09-2015, 05:41 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.
the menu is updated for 1.11
Hello there NGU today I am going to be starting sales for my mod menu so if you are interested in buying please feel free to contact us on skype(HATERSXGONNAHATE, or flamingwhip, or beefrosty666). The menu costs $15 for Advanced Warfare and $15 for Ghosts, $15 for BlackOps II and 15$ for MW3 or 35$ for all four.

Video:

Thanks to RatchetBooty for helping test, and SkullModz for testing the menu for bugs.
Special thanks to shark for helping test the security.
Last edited by OLDSCHOOLMODZHD ; 04-06-2015 at 01:51 AM. Reason: update

The following 94 users say thank you to OLDSCHOOLMODZHD for this useful post:

One, A_Gen_Fiasco, AcnxMods, ALI ALHILFI, AllSeeJay, Ariel R., AustinMods-, BISOON, Blaze Modding, BlazzersModding, br0wniiez, canadiancaper, clark1226, CoreyTrevor, CuTiXz, CyberGh0st, dolby1, Dynasty Modz, EatOreos, Eddie Mac, EG6, fahadabodyabood, Figo-_-, Gay For Satan, Geo, HackersForHire, hacking247, HighModzz, illegalzinc, IModAllWeek, ImPiffHD, IMTn, iridium7890, Welsh, Jarvis123 xOGx, Jay NaStY, Jimmy, justinster, KaraTaylar, KAYLEB_HD, Klots, koekiemonstarr2, Kryptus, LBK, LiveMChief, llBeastModell, locko13, Loz, Luma, MilkShakeModz, ModaTron, Modding_PS3, NewtonGaming, Not Rage, oNastyMods, PimPanMoDzz, Pwnaggge, quack_QUACK, RatchetBooty, raymond654, Reyz, RTE, sagitarioxp, Script Kiddie, Smoky420, Sunnis, Swaqq, Synergy, TehMerkMods, thahitcrew, TheLastHelmet, Thirst, top_top, TrillBrown, Trippy_Driddy, Tustin, TwistedModzV3, Undesired, ViRUS//MoDz, VMP, WeHostModdedXP, WhyUMadKid, XBOX360lSBEST, xgenitikmodder, xgoonie, XIUD, xMrJR, XuPz_MoDz, Zambie, zOutlawsz, zRayz-

The following 8 users groaned at OLDSCHOOLMODZHD for this awful post:

Asshole, Jakeboii, Loxy, Maverick, Shark, Smooth, Swiss, Turk_Warrior
01-09-2015, 07:06 PM #38
Xavier Hidden
Are you high?
Originally posted by OLDSCHOOLMODZHD View Post
Also if anyone is interested in buying I am on right now and you can get online right away but i am leaving in 5 minutes so hurry :p

I sent u a Skype friend request but u don't seam to be accepting it. u new to how business wrx maan? lol

edit: oops nvm u already accepted FR. ignore this
01-09-2015, 07:36 PM #39
Originally posted by Gay
You should probably show a video of it being used in an ONLINE match and proof that you aren't host (Display Host and FPS) if you want to look more legit. Im not bashing in anyway, just a suggestion :p

Well for one I have no cid and for two I hook fps so it wont work lol :p
01-09-2015, 07:53 PM #40
RatchetBooty
Former Staff
Originally posted by xhevanlyx View Post
refresh. & show some proof its for ps3.

If the menu didn't work in any way people that've bought it (many people already have) would've groaned and commented on the thread saying they got scammed. Maybe it's just me but all I see is positive feedback no negative.
01-09-2015, 08:41 PM #41
Zambie
< ^ > < ^ >
Well for one I have no cid and for two I hook fps so it wont work lol :p

Sent you a fr on Skype bro
01-09-2015, 08:42 PM #42
Originally posted by Zambie View Post
Sent you a fr on Skype bro

whats your skype?
01-09-2015, 08:48 PM #43
Zambie
< ^ > < ^ >
whats your skype?

I think it's Nalak or it could still be my old 1: Bfgm-_crzysnipe or some Shit like that
01-09-2015, 08:50 PM #44
Thirst
Error… Cat invasion!
I might buy this today, don't know yet. Also you should try to implement smooth aiming and FOV (most PC game hacks have this), if possible ofc.
edit: Just bought this, and let me say this is the first ever menu I have bought EVER and it looks AMAZING. It reminds me so much of other PC menus and I just get that special feeling..lol.
Last edited by Thirst ; 01-09-2015 at 09:04 PM.
01-09-2015, 09:00 PM #45
He is rather limited to what functions he can call due to this being a system. I don't know if they have a ping compensation etc like pc bots typically have. Shits dope!
01-09-2015, 09:04 PM #46
clark1226
Who’s Jim Erased?
Frost Engine Non host menu
Hello there NGU today I am going to be starting sales for my mod menu so if you are interested in buying please feel free to contact me on skype(HATERSXGONNAHATE). The menu costs $15 for Advanced Warfare and $10 for Ghosts, and soon $10 for BlackOps II.

Video:

Pictures:

Thanks to RatchetBooty for helping test, and SkullModz for testing the menu for bugs.
Thanks to TehMerkMods for the pictures.

Freaking LEGIT MAN THANKS FOR THIS AWESOME MOD MENU Happy (KillerDerpoty)

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo