01-09-2015, 05:41 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.
the menu is updated for 1.11
Hello there NGU today I am going to be starting sales for my mod menu so if you are interested in buying please feel free to contact us on skype(HATERSXGONNAHATE, or flamingwhip, or beefrosty666). The menu costs $15 for Advanced Warfare and $15 for Ghosts, $15 for BlackOps II and 15$ for MW3 or 35$ for all four.

Video:

Thanks to RatchetBooty for helping test, and SkullModz for testing the menu for bugs.
Special thanks to shark for helping test the security.
Last edited by OLDSCHOOLMODZHD ; 04-06-2015 at 01:51 AM. Reason: update

The following 94 users say thank you to OLDSCHOOLMODZHD for this useful post:

One, A_Gen_Fiasco, AcnxMods, ALI ALHILFI, AllSeeJay, Ariel R., AustinMods-, BISOON, Blaze Modding, BlazzersModding, br0wniiez, canadiancaper, clark1226, CoreyTrevor, CuTiXz, CyberGh0st, dolby1, Dynasty Modz, EatOreos, Eddie Mac, EG6, fahadabodyabood, Figo-_-, Gay For Satan, Geo, HackersForHire, hacking247, HighModzz, illegalzinc, IModAllWeek, ImPiffHD, IMTn, iridium7890, Welsh, Jarvis123 xOGx, Jay NaStY, Jimmy, justinster, KaraTaylar, KAYLEB_HD, Klots, koekiemonstarr2, Kryptus, LBK, LiveMChief, llBeastModell, locko13, Loz, Luma, MilkShakeModz, ModaTron, Modding_PS3, NewtonGaming, Not Rage, oNastyMods, PimPanMoDzz, Pwnaggge, quack_QUACK, RatchetBooty, raymond654, Reyz, RTE, sagitarioxp, Script Kiddie, Smoky420, Sunnis, Swaqq, Synergy, TehMerkMods, thahitcrew, TheLastHelmet, Thirst, top_top, TrillBrown, Trippy_Driddy, Tustin, TwistedModzV3, Undesired, ViRUS//MoDz, VMP, WeHostModdedXP, WhyUMadKid, XBOX360lSBEST, xgenitikmodder, xgoonie, XIUD, xMrJR, XuPz_MoDz, Zambie, zOutlawsz, zRayz-

The following 8 users groaned at OLDSCHOOLMODZHD for this awful post:

Asshole, Jakeboii, Loxy, Maverick, Shark, Smooth, Swiss, Turk_Warrior
01-09-2015, 05:27 PM #29
Originally posted by OLDSCHOOLMODZHD View Post
this is for ps3 :fa:

refresh. & show some proof its for ps3.
01-09-2015, 05:35 PM #30
TehMerkMods
I’m too L33T
Awesome, Quick buy :P And quick reply
01-09-2015, 05:37 PM #31
Originally posted by xhevanlyx View Post
refresh. & show some proof its for ps3.

1. If you have such a big issue the admins will vouch for me
2. I can upload proof later when I am home unless some one who bought wants to upload some pics for me
3. why would I have a reason to lie?
01-09-2015, 05:52 PM #32
Xavier Hidden
Are you high?
Frost Engine Non host menu
Hello there NGU today I am going to be starting sales for my mod menu so if you are interested in buying please feel free to contact me on skype(HATERSXGONNAHATE).

You're aimbot is smart. The kind of aimbot I have been looking for or thinking of tackling myself but I never did. We all gotta thank DexModder for starting the release of non-host aimbots. I saw your video HATERSXGONNAHATE, your aimbot only aims when enemies are close to the crosshair so I gotta buy this. You're going to make a lot of sales if you haven't already. This is extreme ViP. Ima add u on Skype.
01-09-2015, 06:15 PM #33
RatchetBooty
Former Staff
Originally posted by Xavier
You're aimbot is smart. The kind of aimbot I have been looking for or thinking of tackling myself but I never did. We all gotta thank DexModder for starting the release of non-host aimbots. I saw your video HATERSXGONNAHATE, your aimbot only aims when enemies are close to the crosshair so I gotta buy this. You're going to make a lot of sales if you haven't already. This is extreme ViP. Ima add u on Skype.

His aimbot is extremely smart. There are 2 'types' of aimbot on his menu. The regular one that aims at all enemies even if you don't seem them and there is the logical aimbot where if you see the person it'll aim at him. If you don't see him it won't aim at him :p
01-09-2015, 06:39 PM #34
1. If you have such a big issue the admins will vouch for me
2. I can upload proof later when I am home unless some one who bought wants to upload some pics for me
3. why would I have a reason to lie?

rite im not trying to bash on you're project it looks like you got some great programming knowledge / l33t h4x0rs skills. & im not trying to seem like a duche bag questioning you, either way i want to believe this is real it will open a new gen of modding for ps3 cause stuff like ESP has never been released on any game for the ps3 platform even tho its been possible it just been unseen. and i call bullshit on things from time to time around here no offence to you this just seemed suspicious to me anyways great job i might buy into this Winky Winky
Last edited by xhevanlyx ; 01-09-2015 at 06:54 PM.
01-09-2015, 06:40 PM #35

well i admit i was wrong and holy shit im impressed!

The following user thanked xhevanlyx for this useful post:

TehMerkMods
01-09-2015, 06:47 PM #36
Also if anyone is interested in buying I am on right now and you can get online right away but i am leaving in 5 minutes so hurry :p
01-09-2015, 06:59 PM #37
Gay For Satan
DevouringHeavens
Frost Engine Non host menu
Hello there NGU today I am going to be starting sales for my mod menu so if you are interested in buying please feel free to contact me on skype(HATERSXGONNAHATE). The menu costs $15 for Advanced Warfare and $10 for Ghosts, and soon $10 for BlackOps II.

Video:

Pictures:

Thanks to RatchetBooty for helping test, and SkullModz for testing the menu for bugs.
Thanks to TehMerkMods for the pictures.

You should probably show a video of it being used in an ONLINE match and proof that you aren't host (Display Host and FPS) if you want to look more legit. Im not bashing in anyway, just a suggestion :p

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo