06-10-2015, 07:49 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I had a friend tell me you can get Redboxes,No Recoil, VSAT, and Non Host Aimbot on BO2 now on OFW through backup utility, i was really wondering how i would do this, if it's true anyone mind sending me a BLUS backup? I don't have IDPS stealer, so i can't use the Aps3xportGUI. Unless you don't need it which i doubt. But yeah, i can't seem to get my backup, but i would really appreciate it if someone did do this backup for me, and i would love to see if it works.

~ Thanks

PS.

* I can send you a download link to my backup, (unmodified) and you could put the eboot in, which my friend was going to do but it took awhile. *IF YOU WOULD <3 *
Last edited by TropicsTheGod ; 06-10-2015 at 08:07 PM. Reason: needed to add somthing in
06-10-2015, 08:33 PM #2
Kush Friendly
League Champion
Originally posted by TropicsTheGod View Post
I had a friend tell me you can get Redboxes,No Recoil, VSAT, and Non Host Aimbot on BO2 now on OFW through backup utility, i was really wondering how i would do this, if it's true anyone mind sending me a BLUS backup? I don't have IDPS stealer, so i can't use the Aps3xportGUI. Unless you don't need it which i doubt. But yeah, i can't seem to get my backup, but i would really appreciate it if someone did do this backup for me, and i would love to see if it works.

~ Thanks

PS.

* I can send you a download link to my backup, (unmodified) and you could put the eboot in, which my friend was going to do but it took awhile. *IF YOU WOULD <3 *

I dont think thats possible, the only way to mod black ops 2 is with RTE and to do RTE you need CFW
06-10-2015, 08:36 PM #3
Originally posted by Kush
I dont think thats possible, the only way to mod black ops 2 is with RTE and to do RTE you need CFW

Well, i had a friend do it on his OFW, and he said it did work, you're suppost to edit the backup.
He said he put a eboot in there for redboxes, etc.
06-10-2015, 08:42 PM #4
Kush Friendly
League Champion
Well, i had a friend do it on his OFW, and he said it did work, you're suppost to edit the backup.

I know this works with older CoD games but idk about black ops 2... If you have a friend with it just have him give it to you
06-10-2015, 08:43 PM #5

An OFW ps3 cannot run bootleg plugins or modified eboots so your friend is bull shitting
06-10-2015, 08:45 PM #6
Kush Friendly
League Champion
Originally posted by Coffee
An OFW ps3 cannot run bootleg plugins or modified eboots so your friend is bull shitting

Thats what i thought but i wasnt 100%
06-10-2015, 08:45 PM #7

Damn, alright,
06-10-2015, 08:47 PM #8
Originally posted by Kush
Thats what i thought but i wasnt 100%

Yeah lol because any modified eboot is written and signed with 3.55 keys.

The following user thanked Coffee Bean for this useful post:

Exelo
06-10-2015, 08:52 PM #9
Yeah lol because any modified eboot is written and signed with 3.55 keys.

so a normal eboot wouldnt have like uav atleast in it? ( im new to modding shit, lol. i dont have a jb xd)
06-10-2015, 08:54 PM #10
so a normal eboot wouldnt have like uav atleast in it? ( im new to modding shit, lol. i dont have a jb xd)

Define normal eboot? And no any mod applied to an eboot has to be signed with 3.55 keys even basic mods like uav etc

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo