06-10-2015, 07:49 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I had a friend tell me you can get Redboxes,No Recoil, VSAT, and Non Host Aimbot on BO2 now on OFW through backup utility, i was really wondering how i would do this, if it's true anyone mind sending me a BLUS backup? I don't have IDPS stealer, so i can't use the Aps3xportGUI. Unless you don't need it which i doubt. But yeah, i can't seem to get my backup, but i would really appreciate it if someone did do this backup for me, and i would love to see if it works.

~ Thanks

PS.

* I can send you a download link to my backup, (unmodified) and you could put the eboot in, which my friend was going to do but it took awhile. *IF YOU WOULD <3 *
Last edited by TropicsTheGod ; 06-10-2015 at 08:07 PM. Reason: needed to add somthing in
09-24-2015, 10:57 PM #29
Obviously not alot of people know but you can u have to have a modified back up XD also can have bo2 gscs gta5 menus n alll if interesred pm me XD
09-25-2015, 12:12 AM #30
Trefad
I defeated!
Originally posted by TropicsTheGod View Post
I had a friend tell me you can get Redboxes,No Recoil, VSAT, and Non Host Aimbot on BO2 now on OFW through backup utility, i was really wondering how i would do this, if it's true anyone mind sending me a BLUS backup? I don't have IDPS stealer, so i can't use the Aps3xportGUI. Unless you don't need it which i doubt. But yeah, i can't seem to get my backup, but i would really appreciate it if someone did do this backup for me, and i would love to see if it works.

~ Thanks

PS.

* I can send you a download link to my backup, (unmodified) and you could put the eboot in, which my friend was going to do but it took awhile. *IF YOU WOULD <3 *

Yep, your friend lied. No mods or mod menus on ofw for bo2.
09-25-2015, 12:38 AM #31
itsSorrow
In my man cave
Originally posted by GirlToRaw420 View Post
Obviously not alot of people know but you can u have to have a modified back up XD also can have bo2 gscs gta5 menus n alll if interesred pm me XD

No you cannot... Its only for mw2, cod4, & waw.. Not bo1, mw3, bo2, ghosts, or aw..
09-25-2015, 12:12 PM #32
Trefad
I defeated!
Originally posted by GirlToRaw420 View Post

Facepalm
09-25-2015, 02:10 PM #33
MrMoan
Big Daddy
Custom Eboots Only work on custom firmware thank god we dont need ofw skids running around with aimbot
09-30-2015, 01:43 AM #34
Crez
Grunt
You cant mod bo2 on OFW I make backups and its impossible you can only do gta 5 mw2 and waw and cod 4 i think plants vs zombies maybe other games but not possible for those Smile
09-30-2015, 01:55 AM #35
itsSorrow
In my man cave
Originally posted by Crez View Post
You cant mod bo2 on OFW I make backups and its impossible you can only do gta 5 mw2 and waw and cod 4 i think plants vs zombies maybe other games but not possible for those Smile

we know and now stop bumping
09-30-2015, 03:08 AM #36
Chris
Former Staff
As stated, it's not possible to modify the game via Official Firmware.
- Thread Closed

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo