06-10-2015, 07:49 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I had a friend tell me you can get Redboxes,No Recoil, VSAT, and Non Host Aimbot on BO2 now on OFW through backup utility, i was really wondering how i would do this, if it's true anyone mind sending me a BLUS backup? I don't have IDPS stealer, so i can't use the Aps3xportGUI. Unless you don't need it which i doubt. But yeah, i can't seem to get my backup, but i would really appreciate it if someone did do this backup for me, and i would love to see if it works.

~ Thanks

PS.

* I can send you a download link to my backup, (unmodified) and you could put the eboot in, which my friend was going to do but it took awhile. *IF YOU WOULD <3 *
Last edited by TropicsTheGod ; 06-10-2015 at 08:07 PM. Reason: needed to add somthing in
09-17-2015, 05:19 PM #20
Originally posted by WhiteMafia View Post
Hi im working on tryna make a modded update PKG for ofw users for black ops 2 - if it ends up working then i might upload to NGU

Not going to happen, there's nothing that you'll be able to modify. You can't transfer over any self/eboot. You can't mod the ffs. So, there's nothing you can do.

Originally posted by WhiteMafia View Post
Kryptuswell this is true, cause im on ofw latest update ( 17/09/2015 ) no jailbreak Ps3 Superslim, an i have aimbot an redboxes an godmode but i just cant figure out how to get a mod menu, the aimbot an redboxes an godmode works online on multiplayer

Impossible. No need to spread around bullshit

Originally posted by TropicsTheGod View Post
I had a friend tell me you can get Redboxes,No Recoil, VSAT, and Non Host Aimbot on BO2 now on OFW through backup utility, i was really wondering how i would do this, if it's true anyone mind sending me a BLUS backup? I don't have IDPS stealer, so i can't use the Aps3xportGUI. Unless you don't need it which i doubt. But yeah, i can't seem to get my backup, but i would really appreciate it if someone did do this backup for me, and i would love to see if it works.

~ Thanks

PS.

* I can send you a download link to my backup, (unmodified) and you could put the eboot in, which my friend was going to do but it took awhile. *IF YOU WOULD <3 *

Not going to happen(read my first quote)
09-17-2015, 06:36 PM #21
Dude I already made one, if your interested pm me, it's possiber
09-24-2015, 03:41 PM #22
Add me on skype zommer0532 i can make it for you
09-24-2015, 03:43 PM #23
Juan
Climbing up the ladder
Your friend is a lying as bitch.. No you cannot run modified backups for newer games... The only games you can are w@w, cod4, mw2, & GTAV (only solo online)
09-24-2015, 04:24 PM #24
There's no way to get mods on a OFW Console. Just learn the general things about jailbreaks and downgrade your ps3.
09-24-2015, 05:15 PM #25
Originally posted by Juan View Post
Your friend is a lying as bitch.. No you cannot run modified backups for newer games... The only games you can are w@w, cod4, mw2, & GTAV (only solo online)

Yes. You can get modded backups for the newer games, only thing is that there's nothing you can mod on the newer cods that transfer.

Originally posted by FatalityMods View Post
There's no way to get mods on a OFW Console. Just learn the general things about jailbreaks and downgrade your ps3.

This is false. There's plenty of ways to get mods on OFW

Originally posted by TropicsTheGod View Post
I had a friend tell me you can get Redboxes,No Recoil, VSAT, and Non Host Aimbot on BO2 now on OFW through backup utility, i was really wondering how i would do this, if it's true anyone mind sending me a BLUS backup? I don't have IDPS stealer, so i can't use the Aps3xportGUI. Unless you don't need it which i doubt. But yeah, i can't seem to get my backup, but i would really appreciate it if someone did do this backup for me, and i would love to see if it works.

~ Thanks

PS.

This won't be happening. Whoever said that is lying, you cannot transfer an elf/eboot via backup on a OFW
09-24-2015, 09:10 PM #26
itsSorrow
In my man cave
Whats up with all the thread bumps suddenly?
09-24-2015, 10:41 PM #27
Exelo
Banned
Originally posted by GentleSlugger View Post
Whats up with all the thread bumps suddenly?

09-24-2015, 10:44 PM #28
Trefad
I defeated!
Originally posted by Exelo View Post

Wtf. I watched lmfao

The following user thanked Trefad for this useful post:

Exelo

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo