09-25-2016, 06:20 AM #1
EternalHabit
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
FINAL FLEX {FF}

Alright so, I wish I was able to finish this as an entire menu. But I'm losing motivation for it :( and modding in general so I got to a point in the menu where it was good enough for a release. A quick note, this menu was made for zombies. So I didn't try very hard on the conversion to MP, there may be some bugs, I'm not sure. The zombies version of the menu only supports Origins at the moment (its easily portable for the other maps). Hopefully someone uses this and makes something nice out of it. I tried very hard eliminating every bug I could find and I put a lot of thought into everything I did. The only thing I know that would have bugs is the RGB Editor because I didn't finish it completely but that is about it. Anyways hope you enjoi, the zombies version has some really useful stuff in there Ninja. If you have a question about the base just quote me and I'll answer when I can.[/CENTER]

VIDEO
You must login or register to view this content.

PHOTO

DOWNLOAD

credits: Loz
YouViolateMe
dtx12
Jwm614
Mikeeey
Agreedbog381
xepixtvx
FeverDEX/John
AOKMikey
Shark
Sygnus
serioushd

The following 20 users say thank you to EternalHabit for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, anthonything, anxify, BlueeHasSwag, BullyWiiPlaza, dah, DEv_ShOoTz, DoraTheKiller97, DrifterTheHomie, Im_YouViolateMe, iRnZ, itsSorrow, JustFuSiOn, MagnateSnake13-, Mrtbyhyourwme, NmfV2, Nothingbutbread, OfficialCoolJay, Pink Guy, That1Modder
09-26-2016, 09:56 AM #11
d4nk menu base, bo2 is becoming too repetitive in terms of what models/fxs/shaders aka overall "game assests" that we use to make shit in my opinion. By the time bo3 for nex gen can be modded i will be a old man and have forgotten how to code or even read.
Last edited by OfficialCoolJay ; 09-26-2016 at 12:18 PM.
09-26-2016, 11:04 AM #12
Patrick
League Champion
Originally posted by OfficialCoolJay View Post
d4nk menu base, bo2 is becoming too repetitive in terms of what models/fxs/shaders "game assests" in general that we can use to make shit. By the time bo3 for nex gen can be modded i will be a old man and have forgotten how to code or even read, RIP bo2.

Dafuq you saying ahha

The following user thanked Patrick for this useful post:

anxify
09-26-2016, 12:21 PM #13
Originally posted by Hypocrite View Post
Dafuq you saying ahha

ur stale n dryed up whens the new 4d scrollin meno base comin out boi and will it come with optional 360 HD VR?
Last edited by OfficialCoolJay ; 09-26-2016 at 12:23 PM.
09-26-2016, 02:15 PM #14
anxify
I am error
Originally posted by xTurntUpLobbies View Post
FINAL FLEX {FF}

Alright so, I wish I was able to finish this as an entire menu. But I'm losing motivation for it :( and modding in general so I got to a point in the menu where it was good enough for a release. A quick note, this menu was made for zombies. So I didn't try very hard on the conversion to MP, there may be some bugs, I'm not sure. The zombies version of the menu only supports Origins at the moment (its easily portable for the other maps). Hopefully someone uses this and makes something nice out of it. I tried very hard eliminating every bug I could find and I put a lot of thought into everything I did. The only thing I know that would have bugs is the RGB Editor because I didn't finish it completely but that is about it. Anyways hope you enjoi, the zombies version has some really useful stuff in there Ninja. If you have a question about the base just quote me and I'll answer when I can.[/CENTER]

VIDEO

PHOTO

DOWNLOAD

YouViolateMe
dtx12
Jwm614
Mikeeey
Agreedbog381
xepixtvx
FeverDEX/John
AOKMikey
Shark
Sygnus
serioushd

Amazing as always, Great work! Smile

The following user thanked anxify for this useful post:

EternalHabit
09-28-2016, 03:53 AM #15
I gotta say man, Ive been working with this menu since a few hours after you released it. I haven't done anything for zombies with it but for multiplayer it is very stable. Great job man
09-28-2016, 07:22 AM #16
Patrick
League Champion
Super jump h4x Gasp
09-28-2016, 10:04 AM #17
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by xTurntUpLobbies View Post
FINAL FLEX {FF}

VIDEO

PHOTO

DOWNLOAD

YouViolateMe
dtx12
Jwm614
Mikeeey
Agreedbog381
xepixtvx
FeverDEX/John
AOKMikey
Shark
Sygnus
serioushd

nice release xTUL i always enjoy seeing new stuff from you Smile
09-30-2016, 02:16 AM #18
Variation
Save Point
Multiplayer video of the menu
09-30-2016, 02:36 AM #19
Saber_JZY
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Variation View Post
Multiplayer video of the menu

Why...its just a base ffs :/

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo