09-25-2016, 06:20 AM #1
EternalHabit
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
FINAL FLEX {FF}

Alright so, I wish I was able to finish this as an entire menu. But I'm losing motivation for it :( and modding in general so I got to a point in the menu where it was good enough for a release. A quick note, this menu was made for zombies. So I didn't try very hard on the conversion to MP, there may be some bugs, I'm not sure. The zombies version of the menu only supports Origins at the moment (its easily portable for the other maps). Hopefully someone uses this and makes something nice out of it. I tried very hard eliminating every bug I could find and I put a lot of thought into everything I did. The only thing I know that would have bugs is the RGB Editor because I didn't finish it completely but that is about it. Anyways hope you enjoi, the zombies version has some really useful stuff in there Ninja. If you have a question about the base just quote me and I'll answer when I can.[/CENTER]

VIDEO
You must login or register to view this content.

PHOTO

DOWNLOAD

credits: Loz
YouViolateMe
dtx12
Jwm614
Mikeeey
Agreedbog381
xepixtvx
FeverDEX/John
AOKMikey
Shark
Sygnus
serioushd

The following 20 users say thank you to EternalHabit for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, anthonything, anxify, BlueeHasSwag, BullyWiiPlaza, dah, DEv_ShOoTz, DoraTheKiller97, DrifterTheHomie, Im_YouViolateMe, iRnZ, itsSorrow, JustFuSiOn, MagnateSnake13-, Mrtbyhyourwme, NmfV2, Nothingbutbread, OfficialCoolJay, Pink Guy, That1Modder
10-21-2016, 09:56 PM #29
NmfV2
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by xTurntUpLobbies View Post
Idk what you mean? Lol

i mean when you've put so much into this it starts overflowing alot.
10-21-2016, 10:07 PM #30
EternalHabit
Former Staff
Originally posted by NmfV2 View Post
i mean when you've put so much into this it starts overflowing alot.

Oh its the MP version, I barely tried on it. I'll update it eventually
10-21-2016, 10:31 PM #31
NmfV2
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by xTurntUpLobbies View Post
Oh its the MP version, I barely tried on it. I'll update it eventually

yeah, it's good. xD sounds good tho :p
12-02-2016, 09:48 AM #32
DoraTheKiller97
Treasure hunter
So good. I hope this gets updated soon. The overflow issue is a huge problem. MP wise. <3
05-21-2017, 01:42 AM #33
DoraTheKiller97
Treasure hunter
Rip this base being updated. :'(
05-22-2017, 11:18 AM #34
anthonything
Space Ninja
Originally posted by DoraTheKiller97 View Post
We're talking about Final Flex, not sharks base.

And alright lets see you do it and post it here. Ill wait.

Oml. Extremely easy fix. He forgot a couple things with his overflow fix because he tried to merge it with my implementation I sent him ages ago.
Any other overflow issue is simply because people are using SetText instead of SetSafeText.

There are like 3 bugs that can easily be found and fixed in it by any competent coder within the bodies of SetSafeText and OverflowFix.

And for the record, this menu base is quite literally an AIO/Shark's Base hybrid with small edits to appearance and menu structure that function in basically the same way. An edit to this base can be done by basically anyone, so an update isnt really necessary.

The following 3 users groaned at anthonything for this awful post:

DF_AUS, DoraTheKiller97, ProfoundModz
05-22-2017, 11:54 PM #35
DoraTheKiller97
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by DamnMagician View Post
Oml. Extremely easy fix. He forgot a couple things with his overflow fix because he tried to merge it with my implementation I sent him ages ago.
Any other overflow issue is simply because people are using SetText instead of SetSafeText.

There are like 3 bugs that can easily be found and fixed in it by any competent coder within the bodies of SetSafeText and OverflowFix.

And for the record, this menu base is quite literally an AIO/Shark's Base hybrid with small edits to appearance and menu structure that function in basically the same way. An edit to this base can be done by basically anyone, so an update isnt really necessary.

Originally posted by Patrick View Post
Final Flex is sharks base edited lol.. and no im not going to hand it to you on a plate.

Honestly you two fucks are the biggest d-bags I've ever seen in the modding community.

"The base is like sharks its its its its just edited"
"It's easy to fix u idiot puh puh puh"
"I'm not gonna hand it to you on a plate buh buh buh because my ego wont let me"

Give me a break. If its so easy how about you try it instead of just bitching and telling me how easy it is?
Look, im not a very smart coder. Alright? I know that. That's why I'm here asking for assistance. But you guys are even dumber than i am. Your ego weighs you down. And it's fucking sad to see 2 brilliant people lose it.
Too bad.

Jesus Christ. Get a life you guys. Honestly if you have the time to say "Fix it yourself" to literally EVERYONE who asks for help, you have time to actually help someone too.
Stop playing God. Because you two aren't even close to one. Sit and spin. :P

The following 4 users say thank you to DoraTheKiller97 for this useful post:

DF_AUS, itsSorrow, ProfoundModz, Saber_JZY

The following user groaned DoraTheKiller97 for this awful post:

Patrick
05-23-2017, 12:44 PM #36
Kronos
Former Staff
No more. Enough. how many times we have to do this.
Last edited by Kronos ; 05-23-2017 at 12:49 PM.
05-23-2017, 01:02 PM #37
ProfoundModz
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Kronos View Post
No more. Enough. how many times we have to do this.

Until they get the message:
Their uncalled for, rude and egotistical comments aren't wanted here

The following user thanked ProfoundModz for this useful post:

DF_AUS

The following user groaned ProfoundModz for this awful post:

Patrick

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo