09-25-2016, 06:20 AM #1
EternalHabit
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
FINAL FLEX {FF}

Alright so, I wish I was able to finish this as an entire menu. But I'm losing motivation for it :( and modding in general so I got to a point in the menu where it was good enough for a release. A quick note, this menu was made for zombies. So I didn't try very hard on the conversion to MP, there may be some bugs, I'm not sure. The zombies version of the menu only supports Origins at the moment (its easily portable for the other maps). Hopefully someone uses this and makes something nice out of it. I tried very hard eliminating every bug I could find and I put a lot of thought into everything I did. The only thing I know that would have bugs is the RGB Editor because I didn't finish it completely but that is about it. Anyways hope you enjoi, the zombies version has some really useful stuff in there Ninja. If you have a question about the base just quote me and I'll answer when I can.[/CENTER]

VIDEO
You must login or register to view this content.

PHOTO

DOWNLOAD

credits: Loz
YouViolateMe
dtx12
Jwm614
Mikeeey
Agreedbog381
xepixtvx
FeverDEX/John
AOKMikey
Shark
Sygnus
serioushd

The following 20 users say thank you to EternalHabit for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, anthonything, anxify, BlueeHasSwag, BullyWiiPlaza, dah, DEv_ShOoTz, DoraTheKiller97, DrifterTheHomie, Im_YouViolateMe, iRnZ, itsSorrow, JustFuSiOn, MagnateSnake13-, Mrtbyhyourwme, NmfV2, Nothingbutbread, OfficialCoolJay, Pink Guy, That1Modder
05-24-2017, 07:17 AM #47
Saber_JZY
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Kronos View Post
Its a MP menu

lol, your not all that bright are you?

1. It's not a menu, it's a base.

2. Check the title of the thread, " ZM " from my knowledge stands for Zombies.

3. Even if it was a multi player menu OR base, you just change the #includes for either MP or ZM Smile
05-24-2017, 08:39 AM #48
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by JZY View Post
lol, your not all that bright are you?

1. It's not a menu, it's a base.

2. Check the title of the thread, " ZM " from my knowledge stands for Zombies.

3. Even if it was a multi player menu OR base, you just change the #includes for either MP or ZM Smile

u must be muppit

Originally posted by another user

A quick note, this menu was made for zombies. So I didn't try very hard on the conversion to MP

05-24-2017, 12:09 PM #49
Patrick
League Champion
u must be muppit

How tf can you tell me and serious to chill when you can say whatever you want without anything said about it? Calling someone a muppet is not nice.

But yes, I do agree he must be.
05-25-2017, 03:09 AM #50
anthonything
Space Ninja
u must be muppit

Originally posted by Patrick View Post
How tf can you tell me and serious to chill when you can say whatever you want without anything said about it? Calling someone a muppet is not nice.

ayy lmao or Getthefuckout

The following user groaned anthonything for this awful post:

DF_AUS
05-25-2017, 03:56 AM #51
Saber_JZY
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Patrick View Post

u must be muppit

Explain? The muppit factor mr Kronos, my sleaky sexy content manager, if only I could have you for 1 night :( xxx
You was asked " how to get the base to work on zombies" ? How do you convert any base to MP or ZM, you change the #includes? How is that not the answer to the question asked?
05-25-2017, 04:06 AM #52
Kronos
Former Staff
Explain? The muppit factor mr Kronos, my sleaky sexy content manager, if only I could have you for 1 night :( xxx
You was asked " how to get the base to work on zombies" ? How do you convert any base to MP or ZM, you change the #includes? How is that not the answer to the question asked?

Because he asked how to inject it
05-25-2017, 04:13 AM #53
Saber_JZY
Bounty hunter
Because he asked how to inject it

Well, your reply to him was a muppit answer " it's a MP menu " if they was asking how to inject the base in zombies should the answer be " GSC Studio " or " Terminus "???

The following user thanked Saber_JZY for this useful post:

ProfoundModz
05-25-2017, 08:44 AM #54
Patrick
League Champion
Well, your reply to him was a muppit answer " it's a MP menu " if they was asking how to inject the base in zombies should the answer be " GSC Studio " or " Terminus "???

Pretty sure there is a zombie edition and multiplayer edition of the menu base, not too sure since I haven't downloaded it.
05-25-2017, 08:26 PM #55
EternalHabit
Former Staff
Still pretty bummed i didnt finish this, it was going to be a fucking huge and stable menu. For both zm and mp. GSC probably looks like hieroglyphics to me now.

The following user thanked EternalHabit for this useful post:

DoraTheKiller97

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo