03-01-2017, 01:09 PM #1
Patrick
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Extincts Menu Base v1.2

Hello guys today I am going to be releasing a menu base I made while in a skype call the other night, it took me around 6-8 hours to fully complete because it was my first time making a menu base without help, I would like to say a big thank you to SeriousHD for helping me a lot with the first base I did which gave me a better understanding of how menu bases work, without further hesitation lets get into the menu base!

Images Of The Menu:
Update v1.0 - v1.1: You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.

Update v1.2: You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

Extincts Menu Base Features:
● Scroller Remembrance
● 3D Scrolling
● Menu Sliders
● Colour Toggles
● Text Toggles
● Description Text
● Shader Submenus
● Undefined Submenu Safety
● Verification System
● Access level Submenus
● Menu Customizations
● Overflow Fix
● Clean Menu GUI
● Stealth Menu
● User friendly Code

Video v1.0 - v1.1:

Video v1.2:

Change Log:
    Date: 06/03/2017
Added Access level Submenus
Added Menu Customizations
Added Welcome Message

Date: 26/05/2017
Added Menu Sliders
Updated Menu Structure
Updated Menu GUI
Menu Is Now Stealth

Date: 10/07/2017
Updated Access Level Submenus
Added Example Sliders
Added Closing Animations
Optimized Self Variable Usage

Bug Log:
    Date: 01/03/2017
No bugs were found in the initial release.

No bugs were found in the v1.2 release.

Download:

P.S. Let me know if you find any bugs and I will fix them and update the thread!

★ Credit(s) ★
● Extinct ~ Creating the base
● AgreedBog ~ Scrolling example
● dtx12, xTurntUpLobbies, Jwm614, AgreedBog ~ Overflow fix
● Loz ~ Always there to help & taught me some useful shit over the time!
● SeriousHD ~ Showing me how to make a menu base (AIO Menu Base)
● Crysis ~ Initial design before the final design & support[/SIZE]
Last edited by Patrick ; 07-11-2017 at 09:01 PM. Reason: Updated to v1.2

The following 9 users say thank you to Patrick for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, anthonything, iRnZ, itsamnesia, Loz, OfficialCoolJay, S63, sandro oliveira, TheFallen

The following 3 users groaned at Patrick for this awful post:

BlueeHasSwag, DF_AUS, DoraTheKiller97
05-30-2017, 05:58 PM #29
Patrick
League Champion
Originally posted by DamnMagician View Post
It can be fixed for everyone, you just need to add a little logic in. I did it with evanescence with the paging, you can look into that if you want an example. The basic idea is that you keep the overflow level low enough to where the client that triggers the overflow can wait for all text to draw and move while all other clients lose control of menu for a fraction of a second, then it clears and redraws instantly and nobody notices

Yeah I initially though of this but I assumed it would be a bad idea todo so, but either way i don't think its a big problem
06-14-2017, 03:17 PM #30
How i inject this menu ?
06-14-2017, 03:21 PM #31
TehMerkMods
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by Patrick View Post
Extincts Menu Base v1.2

Hello guys today I am going to be releasing a menu base I made while in a skype call the other night, it took me around 6-8 hours to fully complete because it was my first time making a menu base without help, I would like to say a big thank you to SeriousHD for helping me a lot with the first base I did which gave me a better understanding of how menu bases work, without further hesitation lets get into the menu base!

Images Of The Menu:
Update v1.0 - v1.1: You must login or register to view this content.

Update v1.2: You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

Extincts Menu Base Features:
● Scroller Remembrance
● 3D Scrolling
● Menu Sliders
● Colour Toggles
● Text Toggles
● Description Text
● Shader Submenus
● Undefined Submenu Safety
● Verification System
● Access level Submenus
● Menu Customizations
● Overflow Fix
● Clean Menu GUI
● Stealth Menu
● User friendly Code

Video v1.0 - v1.1:

Video v1.2:

Change Log:
    Date: 06/03/2017
Added Access level Submenus
Added Menu Customizations
Added Welcome Message

Added Menu Sliders
Updated Menu Structure
Updated Menu GUI
Menu Is Now Stealth

Bug Log:
    Date: 01/03/2017
No bugs were found in the initial release.

No bugs were found in the v1.2 release.

Download:

P.S. Let me know if you find any bugs and I will fix them and update the thread!

★ Credit(s) ★
● Extinct ~ Creating the base
● AgreedBog ~ Scrolling example
● dtx12, xTurntUpLobbies, Jwm614, AgreedBog ~ Overflow fix
● Loz ~ Always there to help & taught me some useful shit over the time!
● SeriousHD ~ Showing me how to make a menu base (AIO Menu Base)
● Crysis ~ Initial design before the final design & support[/SIZE]

you know what would be amazing, in players menu have a sub menu called "what can this person do" in there set what menus they are allowed access too and what they aren't.
Say you have a friend you want as an admin but don't want him to have say lobby mods, but lets say you want your other friend to have access to the lobby menu would be cool and i guess an unseen thing. Bit pointless but everything these days is....
Other than that nice work dude keep it up.

The following user thanked TehMerkMods for this useful post:

Patrick
06-14-2017, 11:53 PM #32
S63
Space Ninja
Originally posted by TehMerkMods View Post
you know what would be amazing, in players menu have a sub menu called "what can this person do" in there set what menus they are allowed access too and what they aren't.
Say you have a friend you want as an admin but don't want him to have say lobby mods, but lets say you want your other friend to have access to the lobby menu would be cool and i guess an unseen thing. Bit pointless but everything these days is....

yer it a good idea xD i done same thing with my unfair aim on mw3 you can select what players you want the aimbot to only kill pointless but f**k it just a extra feature init Tustin
06-15-2017, 01:07 AM #33
Patrick
League Champion

Uhmm, Totally possibly and pretty simple, i could add it in but i don't see many people using it
06-15-2017, 03:37 PM #34
TehMerkMods
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by S63 View Post
yer it a good idea xD i done same thing with my unfair aim on mw3 you can select what players you want the aimbot to only kill pointless but f**k it just a extra feature init Tustin

Uhmm, Totally possibly and pretty simple, i could add it in but i don't see many people using it

useless yes, pointless sure xD and maybe people wouldn't use it but it seems like one of those things where it's there and then if you wanted to use it, well it's there but most people in GSC these days will just open the menu, god mode, aimbot and done xD
also as i haven't looked at it, store names in dvars so we can give menu through rounds. Trying to think of other things worth having.
Resize menu(with custom values), Move menu, align menu text as it's a menu base I can't suggest way too much as most of it is done, Maybe an option to use text instead of shaders in certain sub menus, scrollbar toggle(although highlighted text is heaven)
maybe pre-add a custom type writer < if you do that idea add an option like PSN keyboard if L2 is pressed it shows caps and if R2 is pressed show special characters, enable and disable welcome messages, enable and disable animations. That's all i got for ideas
06-15-2017, 03:54 PM #35
Patrick
League Champion
~Snip

Most of the stuff that you have mentioned is already in the base?
I don't want to add all of that customization because i will never use the base myself since i have a level sided base for my aio menu so its pointless working on the menu base tons just for people to c+p functions into it.

The following user groaned Patrick for this awful post:

DF_AUS
06-15-2017, 04:07 PM #36
TehMerkMods
I’m too L33T
Most of the stuff that you have mentioned is already in the base?
I don't want to add all of that customization because i will never use the base myself since i have a level sided base for my aio menu so its pointless working on the menu base tons just for people to c+p functions into it.

yeah that's pretty true
06-27-2017, 10:33 AM #37
How do you use the slider for actual functions instead of text

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo