Post: [SPRX] YetAnotherEngine v1.5 (ESP, Aimbot, End Game & More)
10-01-2015, 09:50 PM #1
Sabotage
Gaming Squad
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey NGU, been holding on this project for a long time, actually months and its really really bad, you may do whatever you want with it, as I don't have time for it anymore

Here is a picture of the menu:
You must login or register to view this content.

Download:
SPRX: You must login or register to view this content.

Tips:
Change your resolution to 720p as it works fine on that resolution
(only do this if you want the ESP to work for like its supposed to else it shouldn't matter)
Use the sprx loader when possible + don't uses modded eboots (only debug eboots)
No eboot with Aimbot as you might/will freeze

Instructions:
Put the EBOOT where it belongs (usually /dev_hdd0/game/(Region of your game)/USRDIR
Put the SPRX in /dev_hdd0/tmp

Controls:
R3 + DpadDown to open the menu
X to Select
O to go back
DpadUp/Down to go up or down

Ps: the menu base is really bad and everything is horrible, its using \n and the button monitoring is all weird, I will fix it in sometime and use Key_isDown instead.
One more thing, use my sprx loader to load the menu and it will work fine with any eboot.

Link to the SPRX Loader: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Sabotage ; 11-20-2015 at 12:14 AM.

The following 50 users say thank you to Sabotage for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, 2JZSUPRASHADOW, anxify, AusTriMoDz, Bigmoneyhustlin, Buzzacoo, cantbanme_83, cocoba, Connorrox2, DoozyXGod, Dreamonix, EscoMods, ETERNALDRAGONS, Father Luckeyy, gοd, Humble, jacob_9191, Jimmy, Kryptus, KwTSnipeRxHDx, LBK, Loz, Macauly, Mango_Knife, MrSynful, John, Pandymodz, ParadoxSPRX, ProfoundModz, ReBuG_MoDa_FoKa, Adrian, Rey, snapin, basshead4ever, Scouse Power, star2000, STVBDKD, Swaqq, SyGnUs, Terrorize 420, Thirst, Toxic, TR1L0GYxL3AGU3, Tustin, user_714, VenoxCoding, vhromero, xKtF
10-01-2015, 10:38 PM #11
Script Kiddie
At least I can fight
cool name lol Smile
10-01-2015, 11:03 PM #12
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by Big
ps3 is my favorite language

// ps3
ps3 ps3(ps3)
{
ps3(ps3 == ps3)
ps3 ps3;
}

// c++

const poop * ps3(int xbox)
{
if(xbox == wii5)
return apple;
}

The following 2 users say thank you to SC58 for this useful post:

Humble, Mango_Knife
10-02-2015, 12:44 AM #13
gopro_2027
Vault dweller
Originally posted by SC58 View Post
// ps3
ps3 ps3(ps3)
{
ps3(ps3 == ps3)
ps3 ps3;
}

// c++

const poop * ps3(int xbox)
{
if(xbox == wii5)
return apple;
}

// Brainfuck
-[----->+<]>----..+[--->++<]>.[-->+++++++<]>.+++.>-[----->+<]>.>++++++++++.-[------->+<]>+.+++.>-[----->+<]>.[--->++<]>--.[-->+++++++<]>.+++.>-[----->+<]>.-----------.[--->++<]>.+++.>-[----->+<]>.----------.>++++++++++.>--[-->+++++<]>.>++++++++++.-[------->+<]>+.+++.>-[----->+<]>.-----------.[--->++<]>.+++.>-[----->+<]>.[--->++<]>--.-[->++<]>-..+[-->+<]>+.[-->+++++++<]>.+++.>-[----->+<]>.----------.>++++++++++.-[------->+<]>+.+++.>-[----->+<]>.[--->++<]>--.[-->+++++++<]>.+++.>-[----->+<]>.++++++++.>++++++++++.>--[-->+++<]>.>++++++++++..++[->++++<]>-..+[--->++<]>.+[->+++<]>.[->+++<]>++..>++++++++++..+[--->++++<]>-.++++++++++++.-.+++++.+.[---->+<]>+++.[-->+++++++<]>.-..+.[------->++<]>.++++++++++.----------.[-->+++++++<]>.+++.>-[----->+<]>.-----------.-----[->+++<]>.+++++.++++++.[---->+<]>+++.--[->++++<]>.--[->+++<]>.+++++++++++++.+++++++++.[--->+<]>+.>++++++++++.>--[-->+++++<]>.>++++++++++.--[----->+<]>+.---.---[->+++<]>-.[->+++<]>.--[->+++<]>.+++++++++++++.+++++++++.[---->+<]>++.-[->++<]>-..+[-->+<]>+.--[->++++<]>-.+[->+++<]>+..+[-->+<]>.------------.>++++++++++.[------->+++<]>.-------------.[--->+<]>---.+.---.----.-[->+++++<]>-.[->+++<]>+.-[++>-----<]>..----.-------.++++[->+++<]>.>++++++++++.>--[-->+++<]>.
10-02-2015, 12:46 AM #14
gopro_2027
Vault dweller
I actually really enjoy this menu. My favorite thing about modding cod is aimbot and this has a great design and it works non host so I can change stuff to my liking while in online matches unlike frost engine Smile

The following user thanked gopro_2027 for this useful post:

sleekshow
10-02-2015, 01:44 AM #15
it freezes me on health bar
10-02-2015, 02:33 PM #16
Jay NaStY
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Sabotage View Post
hey NGU, been holding on this project for a long time, actually months and its really really bad, you may do whatever you want with it, as I don't have time for it anymore

Download:

Ps: the menu base is really bad and everything is horrible, its using \n and the button monitoring is all weird, I will fix it in sometime and use Key_isDown instead.
One more thing, use my sprx loader to load the menu and it will work fine with any eboot.

You my friend just killed PS3. You should have kept it

The following 2 users say thank you to Jay NaStY for this useful post:

calmdownyourmad, zatb15
10-02-2015, 03:15 PM #17
Rey
Gym leader
Originally posted by Jay
You my friend just killed PS3. You should have kept it

wat how
10-02-2015, 04:17 PM #18
Origin
Pokemon Trainer
Awesome menu!
Last edited by Origin ; 10-04-2015 at 04:53 AM. Reason: xD
10-02-2015, 05:09 PM #19
Mango_Knife
In my man cave
Originally posted by Sabotage View Post
hey NGU, been holding on this project for a long time, actually months and its really really bad, you may do whatever you want with it, as I don't have time for it anymore

Download:

O Shit
Thanks bro! Happy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo