Post: [SPRX] YetAnotherEngine v1.5 (ESP, Aimbot, End Game & More)
10-01-2015, 09:50 PM #1
Sabotage
Gaming Squad
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey NGU, been holding on this project for a long time, actually months and its really really bad, you may do whatever you want with it, as I don't have time for it anymore

Here is a picture of the menu:
You must login or register to view this content.

Download:
SPRX: You must login or register to view this content.

Tips:
Change your resolution to 720p as it works fine on that resolution
(only do this if you want the ESP to work for like its supposed to else it shouldn't matter)
Use the sprx loader when possible + don't uses modded eboots (only debug eboots)
No eboot with Aimbot as you might/will freeze

Instructions:
Put the EBOOT where it belongs (usually /dev_hdd0/game/(Region of your game)/USRDIR
Put the SPRX in /dev_hdd0/tmp

Controls:
R3 + DpadDown to open the menu
X to Select
O to go back
DpadUp/Down to go up or down

Ps: the menu base is really bad and everything is horrible, its using \n and the button monitoring is all weird, I will fix it in sometime and use Key_isDown instead.
One more thing, use my sprx loader to load the menu and it will work fine with any eboot.

Link to the SPRX Loader: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Sabotage ; 11-20-2015 at 12:14 AM.

The following 50 users say thank you to Sabotage for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, 2JZSUPRASHADOW, anxify, AusTriMoDz, Bigmoneyhustlin, Buzzacoo, cantbanme_83, cocoba, Connorrox2, DoozyXGod, Dreamonix, EscoMods, ETERNALDRAGONS, Father Luckeyy, gοd, Humble, jacob_9191, Jimmy, Kryptus, KwTSnipeRxHDx, LBK, Loz, Macauly, Mango_Knife, MrSynful, John, Pandymodz, ParadoxSPRX, ProfoundModz, ReBuG_MoDa_FoKa, Adrian, Rey, snapin, basshead4ever, Scouse Power, star2000, STVBDKD, Swaqq, SyGnUs, Terrorize 420, Thirst, Toxic, TR1L0GYxL3AGU3, Tustin, user_714, VenoxCoding, vhromero, xKtF
10-14-2015, 02:31 AM #56
Make a ccapi for the loader?
10-14-2015, 02:56 AM #57
link for eboot with anti ban it will run the menu You must login or register to view this content. for those who cant make one enjoy
10-14-2015, 09:33 AM #58
KwTSnipeRxHDx
Do a barrel roll!
here You must login or register to view this content. all eboots have anti ban VSAT i added VSAT cuz the menu doesnt have it and i add Probation bypass so u wont wait to play again : ) put this in you thread Sabotage
Last edited by KwTSnipeRxHDx ; 10-14-2015 at 09:39 AM.
10-14-2015, 10:37 AM #59
Origin
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by KwTSnipeRxHDx View Post
here You must login or register to view this content. all eboots have anti ban VSAT i added VSAT cuz the menu doesnt have it and i add Probation bypass so u wont wait to play again : ) put this in you thread Sabotage

... The menu does have VSAT he just labelled it "Radar"
10-14-2015, 11:07 AM #60
KwTSnipeRxHDx
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Origin View Post
... The menu does have VSAT he just labelled it "Radar"

ooh i didnt know that xD
10-15-2015, 01:37 AM #61
can anybody link me an eboot that works with this? I have tried some and made some but they wont load the mod menu for some reason
Edit: saw theres a few in the comments.
Last edited by Dreamonix ; 10-15-2015 at 01:45 AM.
10-15-2015, 01:46 AM #62
Originally posted by 83 View Post
link for eboot with anti ban it will run the menu You must login or register to view this content. for those who cant make one enjoy

what does the sprx have to be called?
10-15-2015, 02:27 AM #63
screw it, Ive tried making my own and also using other sprx's the menu doesnt show up even after pressing L3+dpad down. Ill just wait for desires paypal to be fixed.
10-15-2015, 02:47 AM #64
bro setting up sprx is not hard at all there are tons of tut out there just look it up smh everything cant be handed to you

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo