Post: [SPRX] YetAnotherEngine v1.5 (ESP, Aimbot, End Game & More)
10-01-2015, 09:50 PM #1
Sabotage
Gaming Squad
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey NGU, been holding on this project for a long time, actually months and its really really bad, you may do whatever you want with it, as I don't have time for it anymore

Here is a picture of the menu:
You must login or register to view this content.

Download:
SPRX: You must login or register to view this content.

Tips:
Change your resolution to 720p as it works fine on that resolution
(only do this if you want the ESP to work for like its supposed to else it shouldn't matter)
Use the sprx loader when possible + don't uses modded eboots (only debug eboots)
No eboot with Aimbot as you might/will freeze

Instructions:
Put the EBOOT where it belongs (usually /dev_hdd0/game/(Region of your game)/USRDIR
Put the SPRX in /dev_hdd0/tmp

Controls:
R3 + DpadDown to open the menu
X to Select
O to go back
DpadUp/Down to go up or down

Ps: the menu base is really bad and everything is horrible, its using \n and the button monitoring is all weird, I will fix it in sometime and use Key_isDown instead.
One more thing, use my sprx loader to load the menu and it will work fine with any eboot.

Link to the SPRX Loader: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Sabotage ; 11-20-2015 at 12:14 AM.

The following 50 users say thank you to Sabotage for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, 2JZSUPRASHADOW, anxify, AusTriMoDz, Bigmoneyhustlin, Buzzacoo, cantbanme_83, cocoba, Connorrox2, DoozyXGod, Dreamonix, EscoMods, ETERNALDRAGONS, Father Luckeyy, gοd, Humble, jacob_9191, Jimmy, Kryptus, KwTSnipeRxHDx, LBK, Loz, Macauly, Mango_Knife, MrSynful, John, Pandymodz, ParadoxSPRX, ProfoundModz, ReBuG_MoDa_FoKa, Adrian, Rey, snapin, basshead4ever, Scouse Power, star2000, STVBDKD, Swaqq, SyGnUs, Terrorize 420, Thirst, Toxic, TR1L0GYxL3AGU3, Tustin, user_714, VenoxCoding, vhromero, xKtF
10-04-2015, 11:17 AM #38
thanks now i can ruin the multi team lobby aaahahahahaaha
10-04-2015, 11:19 AM #39
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
its R3+ Down Dpad too open sabotage but nice menu bro
10-04-2015, 11:08 PM #40
can it work without a sprx loader because i have had a jailbroken console for only a few months and i dont know much
10-05-2015, 06:45 AM #41
alexjones1009
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Sabotage View Post
Hey NGU, been holding on this project for a long time, actually months and its really really bad, you may do whatever you want with it, as I don't have time for it anymore

Download:

Instructions:

Open: L3 + Dpad Down
Up/Down: Dpad Up/ Down
Go Back: Circle
Select: X

Ps: the menu base is really bad and everything is horrible, its using \n and the button monitoring is all weird, I will fix it in sometime and use Key_isDown instead.
One more thing, use my sprx loader to load the menu and it will work fine with any eboot.

It would be greatly appreciated if you made a video on how to inject this with your .SPRX loader as I'm having a bit of trouble. Thanks. Smile
10-05-2015, 06:46 AM #42
Originally posted by Ayyyy View Post
its easier to load it through the injector than a eboot :|

ok thanks
10-05-2015, 06:50 AM #43
Humble
Little One
Originally posted by Sabotage View Post
Hey NGU, been holding on this project for a long time, actually months and its really really bad, you may do whatever you want with it, as I don't have time for it anymore

Download:

Instructions:

Open: L3 + Dpad Down
Up/Down: Dpad Up/ Down
Go Back: Circle
Select: X

Pretty sick man few things though esp and red boxes don't work aswell as proximity warning and the health bar please fiix asap and the designs a bit weird KryptusBut other than tha pretty sicKKryptus
10-05-2015, 07:06 AM #44
KAYLEB_HD
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Humble View Post
Pretty sick man few things though esp and red boxes don't work aswell as proximity warning and the health bar please fiix asap and the designs a bit weird KryptusBut other than tha pretty sicKKryptus

add it yourself

DrawText("Current Health",370,460,boldFont,0.6f,White4);//Current health
DrawShader(369,467,Energy,15,Red,"white");//Health
if(Health)
{
char health = GetHealth();
if((health * 2) != Energy)
{
Energy = health * 2;
}
}
10-05-2015, 02:49 PM #45
zatb15
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by alexjones1009 View Post
It would be greatly appreciated if you made a video on how to inject this with your .SPRX loader as I'm having a bit of trouble. Thanks. Smile

Smile

The following user thanked zatb15 for this useful post:

alexjones1009
10-05-2015, 05:07 PM #46
Humble
Little One
Originally posted by HD View Post
add it yourself

DrawText("Current Health",370,460,boldFont,0.6f,White4);//Current health
DrawShader(369,467,Energy,15,Red,"white");//Health
if(Health)
{
char health = GetHealth();
if((health * 2) != Energy)
{
Energy = health * 2;
}
}

My computer is broken otherwise i would have funished and released my "humble engine: which was a complete remake of desire with a few extra mods but i lost it all.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo