11-25-2015, 11:49 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So, I was bored last night and decided to spend like 8 hours on this, I learned a lot while making it and hopefully others will learn something from it as well, this shows some new concepts that I haven't seen in many RTM tools, like reading and writing structures into memory, enums, and event handlers. Overall the project took 551 lines of code. I spent a lot of the time staring at debugger mapping out as much of the class structure as I could and dumping all of the weapons, camos, reticles, perks, wildcards, grenades, etc..

Here's an example of what you can do with it (I think it kicks you out of the game if you go over 10 items, but you can still do other things):
You must login or register to view this content.

Tool looks like this:

Download source here: You must login or register to view this content.
Download compiled executable here: You must login or register to view this content.
Virus scan for executable: You must login or register to view this content.

Credits:

Swaqq, OSM, NBH, BLB, SC58, GFM, Lachie, Primetime, Tustin, aerosoul94, Enstone, iMCSx, Shark, Bitwise, IBM, Microsoft, Qt Compiler, Choco, DexModderFTW, Eddie Mac, INSAN3LY_D34TH, SnaY, Sticky, MegaMister, Ansity, xDebugCoder, Red-EyeX32, Hunter1214, tossiam, itsLollo1000, Seb5594, therifboy, xKtF, Larip8, Outsider, Kas, iMod1998 for being sp00ki, Mango_Knife, Maybe Ethernet, sk8erlewisss, Uk_ViiPeR, Elite Mossy, JokerRey, xePixTvx, BaSs_HaXor, zMarcusHD, Ikea Monkey, nay1995, oStankyModz, Bo, 01cedricv2, FusionModz, mrdarkblue, ResistTheKiwi, jannik007, Geo, milky4444, NotALegitPlayer, Stitches, xHostModer, BadLuckJosh, Welsh, BrinkerzHD, Ghost Rolly, Tizz A Lee Gizz A Lee, xPreeks, NiiinjaModz--, CrEaTiiOn_420, xSonoro, xCSBKx, GMTPS3, Absolute Zero, Azus, Notorious, VezahMoDz, Cyb3r, Mx444, jwm614, Anera

"Here's credits to everyone we've ever learned from, EVER"

No one has permission to update/re-release this.
Last edited by John ; 11-25-2015 at 12:55 PM.

The following 25 users say thank you to John for this useful post:

Boliberrys, Chop, CodJumper:, Sabotage, Dro, Easter Bunny, ello, EternalHabit, Father Luckeyy, Helping-Hand, Killer Be, kiwi_modz, koekiemonstarr2, LcGamingHD, NickBeHaxing, Sand.Mann, Satanism, SnaY, basshead4ever, Swaqq, UnboundGodz, xhevanlyx, xTiibo Modz
11-25-2015, 06:35 PM #11
Nice Smile
Last edited by LcGamingHD ; 11-27-2015 at 11:24 PM.
11-25-2015, 06:46 PM #12
EternalHabit
Former Staff
Originally posted by JohnModzHD View Post
So, I was bored last night and decided to spend like 8 hours on this, I learned a lot while making it and hopefully others will learn something from it as well, this shows some new concepts that I haven't seen in many RTM tools, like reading and writing structures into memory, enums, and event handlers. Overall the project took 551 lines of code. I spent a lot of the time staring at debugger mapping out as much of the class structure as I could and dumping all of the weapons, camos, reticles, perks, wildcards, grenades, etc..

Here's an example of what you can do with it (I think it kicks you out of the game if you go over 10 items, but you can still do other things):

Tool looks like this:

Download source here: You must login or register to view this content.
Download compiled executable here: You must login or register to view this content.
Virus scan for executable: You must login or register to view this content.

Credits:

Swaqq, OSM, NBH, BLB, SC58, GFM, Lachie, Primetime, Tustin, aerosoul94, Enstone, iMCSx, Shark, Bitwise, IBM, Microsoft, Qt Compiler, Choco, DexModderFTW, Eddie Mac, INSAN3LY_D34TH, SnaY, Sticky, MegaMister, Ansity, xDebugCoder, Red-EyeX32, Hunter1214, tossiam, itsLollo1000, Seb5594, therifboy, xKtF, Larip8, Outsider, Kas, iMod1998 for being sp00ki, Mango_Knife, Maybe Ethernet, sk8erlewisss, Uk_ViiPeR, Elite Mossy, JokerRey, xePixTvx, BaSs_HaXor, zMarcusHD, Ikea Monkey, nay1995, oStankyModz, Bo, 01cedricv2, FusionModz, mrdarkblue, ResistTheKiwi, jannik007, Geo, milky4444, NotALegitPlayer, Stitches, xHostModer, BadLuckJosh, Welsh, BrinkerzHD, Ghost Rolly, Tizz A Lee Gizz A Lee, xPreeks, NiiinjaModz--, CrEaTiiOn_420, xSonoro, xCSBKx, GMTPS3, Absolute Zero, Azus, Notorious, VezahMoDz, Cyb3r, Mx444, jwm614, Anera

"Here's credits to everyone we've ever learned from, EVER"

No one has permission to update/re-release this.

noice Kas
11-25-2015, 07:35 PM #13
Once upon a time, we only posted things that worked. To show we we were the best! "Alien Warlord , 2006."
11-25-2015, 08:15 PM #14
Originally posted by ALIENBOB View Post
Once upon a time, we only posted things that worked. To show we we were the best! "Alien Warlord , 2006."

Are you saying this doesn't work?
11-25-2015, 10:47 PM #15
I had 21 / 10 and it kicks me out games ;c kinda pointless in a way..

Edit: Actually not useless, dont need wild cards and can use 4 attachments on a weapon
sucks u cant go past 10/10 tho
Last edited by V3non ; 11-25-2015 at 10:52 PM.
11-25-2015, 11:26 PM #16
illegalzinc
Little One
If you add the ability to add toughness, or lightweight, or any of the misc perks hidden in bo3 from bo2 to the LETHAL, TACTICAL, and all three WILDCARDS spots, these will turn white, which reduces the amount of attachments or perks already in the class. Basically it allows you to have 15 things in a class that should only be able to hold 10. The downside is that you can't take any lethal or tactical with you. Anything that will turn these spots white will allow you to add one more attachment, or perk. I apologize for any errors, english is not my first language.

I have all my classes with two primary weapons, 4 attachments for the primary, 3 for secondary, and 6 perks. You can even have perks from perk 1, in perk 3 slots, and still works.

Here is a picture You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by illegalzinc ; 11-25-2015 at 11:42 PM.
11-26-2015, 01:10 AM #17
ello
Do a barrel roll!
this is awesome thanks for sharing :yes:
11-26-2015, 04:44 AM #18
How do you put that white thing in their/
11-26-2015, 12:12 PM #19
illegalzinc
Little One
Originally posted by V3non View Post
How do you put that white thing in their/

That's what want him to add to the tool, so we can play with all 6 perks and all attachments.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo