11-25-2015, 11:49 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So, I was bored last night and decided to spend like 8 hours on this, I learned a lot while making it and hopefully others will learn something from it as well, this shows some new concepts that I haven't seen in many RTM tools, like reading and writing structures into memory, enums, and event handlers. Overall the project took 551 lines of code. I spent a lot of the time staring at debugger mapping out as much of the class structure as I could and dumping all of the weapons, camos, reticles, perks, wildcards, grenades, etc..

Here's an example of what you can do with it (I think it kicks you out of the game if you go over 10 items, but you can still do other things):
You must login or register to view this content.

Tool looks like this:

Download source here: You must login or register to view this content.
Download compiled executable here: You must login or register to view this content.
Virus scan for executable: You must login or register to view this content.

Credits:

Swaqq, OSM, NBH, BLB, SC58, GFM, Lachie, Primetime, Tustin, aerosoul94, Enstone, iMCSx, Shark, Bitwise, IBM, Microsoft, Qt Compiler, Choco, DexModderFTW, Eddie Mac, INSAN3LY_D34TH, SnaY, Sticky, MegaMister, Ansity, xDebugCoder, Red-EyeX32, Hunter1214, tossiam, itsLollo1000, Seb5594, therifboy, xKtF, Larip8, Outsider, Kas, iMod1998 for being sp00ki, Mango_Knife, Maybe Ethernet, sk8erlewisss, Uk_ViiPeR, Elite Mossy, JokerRey, xePixTvx, BaSs_HaXor, zMarcusHD, Ikea Monkey, nay1995, oStankyModz, Bo, 01cedricv2, FusionModz, mrdarkblue, ResistTheKiwi, jannik007, Geo, milky4444, NotALegitPlayer, Stitches, xHostModer, BadLuckJosh, Welsh, BrinkerzHD, Ghost Rolly, Tizz A Lee Gizz A Lee, xPreeks, NiiinjaModz--, CrEaTiiOn_420, xSonoro, xCSBKx, GMTPS3, Absolute Zero, Azus, Notorious, VezahMoDz, Cyb3r, Mx444, jwm614, Anera

"Here's credits to everyone we've ever learned from, EVER"

No one has permission to update/re-release this.
Last edited by John ; 11-25-2015 at 12:55 PM.

The following 25 users say thank you to John for this useful post:

Boliberrys, Chop, CodJumper:, Sabotage, Dro, Easter Bunny, ello, EternalHabit, Father Luckeyy, Helping-Hand, Killer Be, kiwi_modz, koekiemonstarr2, LcGamingHD, NickBeHaxing, Sand.Mann, Satanism, SnaY, basshead4ever, Swaqq, UnboundGodz, xhevanlyx, xTiibo Modz
11-29-2015, 10:57 PM #29
BeerFearModz
Little One
a hell of alot of credits haha
12-01-2015, 05:41 AM #30
Tristen
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by John View Post
So, I was bored last night and decided to spend like 8 hours on this, I learned a lot while making it and hopefully others will learn something from it as well, this shows some new concepts that I haven't seen in many RTM tools, like reading and writing structures into memory, enums, and event handlers. Overall the project took 551 lines of code. I spent a lot of the time staring at debugger mapping out as much of the class structure as I could and dumping all of the weapons, camos, reticles, perks, wildcards, grenades, etc..

Here's an example of what you can do with it (I think it kicks you out of the game if you go over 10 items, but you can still do other things):

Tool looks like this:

Download compiled executable here: You must login or register to view this content.

Credits:

Swaqq, OSM, NBH, BLB, SC58, GFM, Lachie, Primetime, Tustin, aerosoul94, Enstone, iMCSx, Shark, Bitwise, IBM, Microsoft, Qt Compiler, Choco, DexModderFTW, Eddie Mac, INSAN3LY_D34TH, SnaY, Sticky, MegaMister, Ansity, xDebugCoder, Red-EyeX32, Hunter1214, tossiam, itsLollo1000, Seb5594, therifboy, xKtF, Larip8, Outsider, Kas, iMod1998 for being sp00ki, Mango_Knife, Maybe Ethernet, sk8erlewisss, Uk_ViiPeR, Elite Mossy, JokerRey, xePixTvx, BaSs_HaXor, zMarcusHD, Ikea Monkey, nay1995, oStankyModz, Bo, 01cedricv2, FusionModz, mrdarkblue, ResistTheKiwi, jannik007, Geo, milky4444, NotALegitPlayer, Stitches, xHostModer, BadLuckJosh, Welsh, BrinkerzHD, Ghost Rolly, Tizz A Lee Gizz A Lee, xPreeks, NiiinjaModz--, CrEaTiiOn_420, xSonoro, xCSBKx, GMTPS3, Absolute Zero, Azus, Notorious, VezahMoDz, Cyb3r, Mx444, jwm614, Anera

very very nice man!!
12-02-2015, 12:43 PM #31
FIZYBypass
Bounty hunter
Cant connect or attatch
12-08-2015, 07:08 PM #32
gοd
Vault dweller
John lad, this is amazing
12-10-2015, 03:25 AM #33
Easter Bunny
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by John View Post
So, I was bored last night and decided to spend like 8 hours on this, I learned a lot while making it and hopefully others will learn something from it as well, this shows some new concepts that I haven't seen in many RTM tools, like reading and writing structures into memory, enums, and event handlers. Overall the project took 551 lines of code. I spent a lot of the time staring at debugger mapping out as much of the class structure as I could and dumping all of the weapons, camos, reticles, perks, wildcards, grenades, etc..

Tool looks like this:

Credits:

Works fine for me good tool
12-17-2015, 03:37 PM #34
geedunk24
Treasure hunter
john will this need to be updated ? or will it still work on 1.04 thanks
12-17-2015, 03:55 PM #35
Originally posted by geedunk24 View Post
john will this need to be updated ? or will it still work on 1.04 thanks

Yes, you will need to update it yourself, I won't be doing so

The following user thanked John for this useful post:

geedunk24
12-17-2015, 05:12 PM #36
Humble
Little One
Nice credits you may aswell just list the whole of NGU
12-17-2015, 05:18 PM #37
Originally posted by Humble View Post
Nice credits you may aswell just list the whole of NGU

I think I could list all like 2M+ people, might make a pastebin and add that in there, so we can credit everyone

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo