08-30-2010, 03:54 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Warning this is a rant don't like it leave. Also I will not respond to trolls and retarded 5-year-olds that say stupid shit without thinking.

IMO zombies ruined the Call of duty title. People are not looking for the story and more they just want zombies and if it doesn't have zombies the the game is going to fail. GO PLAY L4D, Dead rising, resident evil, if you want zombies. Call of duty is a WAR game not a HOARD game. Now for the people saying that spec ops is like zombies for mw2 GTFO mw2's spec-ops coincided with the story and multilayer and was REALISTIC (to a degree) it didn't have fake ass shit like zombies. Now go ahead and get your toll suits out and spam away. You're just going to sound like a retard.

The following 7 users say thank you to +tA.element for this useful post:

BubbaBBQ_JR, Fc302, Jammaco, Naruto, raykouTJ, Sigetto, Xx_^^69^^_xX
08-30-2010, 03:56 AM #2
I don't care much about zombies. I can't wait to play multiplayer and the campaign. Zombies is fun, but not the reason I would buy the game. I kind of agree. Zombies is full of little kids. Not Happy or Sad

The following 3 users say thank you to Travis for this useful post:

eggyj, handmade hero, Naruto
08-30-2010, 05:23 AM #3
TheBryant
Space Ninja
Zombies is awesome when I play with my real life friends. No random people, no lag, no stupidity. We just have fun! To say it ruined CoD is just plain ludicrous. If anything, MW2 ruined CoD and many people's interpretation of a good FPS.

To me, Zombies was the reason to buy WAW. It's MP wasn't as good as CoD4 but still fun at times.
Zombies alone is better than MW2 IMO.

But BO is a huge step up from WAW AND MW2. I'm looking foward to BO as a game. The MP looks kinda good. And Treyarch promised to fix all of IW stupid mistakes. And the videos that I saw about Story Mode is awesome! Definitely can't wait to play it.

BO is gonna be an awesome game as a whole.
Last edited by TheBryant ; 08-30-2010 at 05:26 AM.

The following 8 users say thank you to TheBryant for this useful post:

Jamesyy, merchant8, Mvp, shawry, snilletx3, Tahoma, toonsoldier, Ungi97
08-30-2010, 06:09 AM #4
NGOway
Haxor!
I agree with you....To an extent. YES Zombies are unrealistic but so is every other aspect of the CallOfDuty. If you asked for a realistic game, people would get shot once with a pistol and bleed out within 10 minutes. You wouldn't be able to "Quickscope" or even run with a sniper the way you do in COD. You wouldnt be able to magically gain a killstreak by killing ___ # of enemies. Need I go further? Also the games you listed are not HORDE games. And the one simple fact that Zombies doesn't ruin Call Of Duty is that it made THAT much more people enjoy the CallOfDuty franchise so if anything it ADDED to Call Of Duty, not ruined it. You are entitled to your opinion but don't go saying it "ruined" this and that. This is not flaming or trolling this is simply arguing against your statement. A debate if you will. And yes, what I am saying is thought out.

The following 7 users say thank you to NGOway for this useful post:

dougydude375, HOST Lee, MARY JANE, SkaterCookie, Tahoma, toonsoldier, Ungi97
08-30-2010, 07:15 AM #5
Sithus
Pokemon Trainer
No game is realistic. Not to be an ass, but if you want realism, stop playing games. Game are meant to be fictional. Honestly, who wants to live two lives?

Who cares if zombies didn't fit into the game? The point is, it was fun. That's all that should matter. I could see complaining if zombies popped out in the middle of the campaign but they didn't.

Special Ops was fun in a way, but really it's just a lazy. It's as if you're replaying the campaign all over again. It's way too similar. That's why I enjoyed Nazi Zombies, cause it was something different. There are already 6 Call of Duty's and soon 7, and who knows when it will end. Therefore, I encourage creativity even if it's something as ridiculous as Nazi Zombies, but I do see your point so no need to flame me.

Side comment, I like your signature... Just thought I'd point that out.

The following 3 users say thank you to Sithus for this useful post:

_Reaper_, .Robot, I_Own_3m_AL1_I
08-30-2010, 08:17 AM #6
Originally posted by tA.element View Post
Warning this is a rant don't like it leave. Also I will not respond to trolls and retarded 5-year-olds that say stupid shit without thinking.

IMO zombies ruined the Call of duty title. People are not looking for the story and more they just want zombies and if it doesn't have zombies the the game is going to fail. GO PLAY L4D, Dead rising, resident evil, if you want zombies. Call of duty is a WAR game not a HOARD game. Now for the people saying that spec ops is like zombies for mw2 GTFO mw2's spec-ops coincided with the story and multilayer and was REALISTIC (to a degree) it didn't have fake ass shit like zombies. Now go ahead and get your toll suits out and spam away. You're just going to sound like a retard.

Zombies does have a story to it if you collect the easter eggs lol. Sometimes playing regular multiplayer gets boring and you need something else to play. But that's your opinion and it doesn't matter to the trolls on here.

Edit: You say in your post to go play L4D, dead rising etc, what about the users on ps3? What are we suppose to play?

The following user thanked Bluffed for this useful post:

HOST Lee
08-30-2010, 08:35 AM #7
Originally posted by Bluffed View Post
Zombies does have a story to it if you collect the easter eggs lol. Sometimes playing regular multiplayer gets boring and you need something else to play. But that's your opinion and it doesn't matter to the trolls on here.

Edit: You say in your post to go play L4D, dead rising etc, what about the users on ps3? What are we suppose to play?

We can play the many psn zombie gamez. :black: Burn Zombie Burn is fun
08-30-2010, 09:40 AM #8
Well zombies doesnt affect people who play online its just a bonus for people who dont feel like playin online at the moment, its not like you have to play it its optional, plus its just like having two games in one so they can have more sales it attracts more people.would you rather they sell it on a seperate disc for another 60 bucks? Not me! Why complain about getting more for your money?

The following user thanked DJ_pimpito for this useful post:

HOST Lee
08-30-2010, 10:22 AM #9
Doc Halladay
Space Ninja
Well actually the bullshit in Mw2 ruined cod

The following 6 users say thank you to Doc Halladay for this useful post:

BuffaloBooker, hixsonmtrsprts, HOST Lee, Ocelot31, Tahoma, toonsoldier
08-30-2010, 01:15 PM #10
Originally posted by Sithus View Post
No game is realistic. Not to be an ass, but if you want realism, stop playing games. Game are meant to be fictional. Honestly, who wants to live two lives?

Who cares if zombies didn't fit into the game? The point is, it was fun. That's all that should matter. I could see complaining if zombies popped out in the middle of the campaign but they didn't.

Special Ops was fun in a way, but really it's just a lazy. It's as if you're replaying the campaign all over again. It's way too similar. That's why I enjoyed Nazi Zombies, cause it was something different. There are already 6 Call of Duty's and soon 7, and who knows when it will end. Therefore, I encourage creativity even if it's something as ridiculous as Nazi Zombies, but I do see your point so no need to flame me.

Side comment, I like your signature... Just thought I'd point that out.
actually there's 8, sledgehammer is making the 8th one...

Originally posted by Bluffed View Post

dead rising is on the ps3 so we have that or at least 2 is

Originally posted by The
We can play the many psn zombie gamez. :black: Burn Zombie Burn is fun
Yeah they're fun, but they're not the same either, those are mainly look down zombie killers, we want fp zombie killers or 3rd person over the shoulder zombie killers
Last edited by dougydude375 ; 08-30-2010 at 01:20 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo