08-30-2010, 03:54 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Warning this is a rant don't like it leave. Also I will not respond to trolls and retarded 5-year-olds that say stupid shit without thinking.

IMO zombies ruined the Call of duty title. People are not looking for the story and more they just want zombies and if it doesn't have zombies the the game is going to fail. GO PLAY L4D, Dead rising, resident evil, if you want zombies. Call of duty is a WAR game not a HOARD game. Now for the people saying that spec ops is like zombies for mw2 GTFO mw2's spec-ops coincided with the story and multilayer and was REALISTIC (to a degree) it didn't have fake ass shit like zombies. Now go ahead and get your toll suits out and spam away. You're just going to sound like a retard.

The following 7 users say thank you to +tA.element for this useful post:

BubbaBBQ_JR, Fc302, Jammaco, Naruto, raykouTJ, Sigetto, Xx_^^69^^_xX
08-30-2010, 11:05 PM #29
BRING_it_97
Do a barrel roll!
bad thread, take it off, all he wants is attention, you need to relax and not make a thread flaming zombies. if you dont like zombies why are you even in the freakin discussion?
08-31-2010, 01:56 AM #30
about time some1 cares about the story and multiplayer than a damn side add-on. i know its zombies, its all jiz worthy, but still. cod isnt for zombies. zombies didnt really ruin cod, but the whole attention aspect went from multiplayer, to zombies.

if not focused on anyother area of this game, this can and will be another mw2, easily.
08-31-2010, 02:45 AM #31
Battler624
I’m too L33T
well i do zombies for relaxing Happy its actually fun and i do multiplayer a lot more
08-31-2010, 03:21 PM #32
xSOADx
Banana Joe
Originally posted by tA.element View Post
I NEVER STATED THE ZOMBIES WAS NOT FUN I SAID IT RUINED THE COD TITLE, PEOPLE DON'T LOOK FORWARD TOWARDS THE CAMPAIGN OR MP ALL THEY WANT IS ZOMBIES, AND THAT IS NOT CALL OF DUTY.

n a real ngu member wudnt use the f word all the time...
08-31-2010, 05:10 PM #33
TAFF
Climbing up the ladder
You say it isnt realistic with zombies but multiplayer isnt realistic either. If you want realism then join the army
09-01-2010, 01:54 AM #34
Originally posted by soad08 View Post
n a real ngu member wudnt use the f word all the time...

why not, is there a "real NGU member" mold i must fallow. I was actually 1 of the first 100 people to join NGU so hop the **** off.
09-01-2010, 02:01 AM #35
xRaW
xI2aW-
i can see where u r coming from but zombies made cod5 it was th best thing treyarch ever did it made big bucks nd there nt gna stop it because 3 retARds thts thnxs this n nominated think it ruin cod

---------- Post added at 02:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 AM ----------

Originally posted by TAFF View Post
You say it isnt realistic with zombies but multiplayer isnt realistic either. If you want realism then join the army

exactly lol its a game it cant be 100% real

---------- Post added at 03:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 AM ----------

Originally posted by ryan
zombies was the ONLY good thing about W@W. the online was SHITE and the story was BS

online 4 w@w was best ever not fake very real life but single player was crapp and zombies is the best
09-01-2010, 02:13 AM #36
FLU33BR
Little One
Why are you ranting about a video game, It was just a little co-op mode they put in..
09-01-2010, 04:37 AM #37
rbegs
Bounty hunter
Its not like they're replacing story and MP and making it a zombie only game! They didn't even intend for it to be successful, it was just a last minute thing they just threw in there. IMO its very fun and just lets you blow off steam. You aren't playing against noob's like in MP, and it doesn't get old like the story. Its a great mode that throws in a new twist and fun.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo