08-30-2010, 03:54 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Warning this is a rant don't like it leave. Also I will not respond to trolls and retarded 5-year-olds that say stupid shit without thinking.

IMO zombies ruined the Call of duty title. People are not looking for the story and more they just want zombies and if it doesn't have zombies the the game is going to fail. GO PLAY L4D, Dead rising, resident evil, if you want zombies. Call of duty is a WAR game not a HOARD game. Now for the people saying that spec ops is like zombies for mw2 GTFO mw2's spec-ops coincided with the story and multilayer and was REALISTIC (to a degree) it didn't have fake ass shit like zombies. Now go ahead and get your toll suits out and spam away. You're just going to sound like a retard.

The following 7 users say thank you to +tA.element for this useful post:

BubbaBBQ_JR, Fc302, Jammaco, Naruto, raykouTJ, Sigetto, Xx_^^69^^_xX
09-06-2010, 01:01 PM #56
dankdonk
Save Point
Originally posted by TheBryant View Post
Zombies is awesome when I play with my real life friends. No random people, no lag, no stupidity. We just have fun! To say it ruined CoD is just plain ludicrous. If anything, MW2 ruined CoD and many people's interpretation of a good FPS.

To me, Zombies was the reason to buy WAW. It's MP wasn't as good as CoD4 but still fun at times.
Zombies alone is better than MW2 IMO.

But BO is a huge step up from WAW AND MW2. I'm looking foward to BO as a game. The MP looks kinda good. And Treyarch promised to fix all of IW stupid mistakes. And the videos that I saw about Story Mode is awesome! Definitely can't wait to play it.

BO is gonna be an awesome game as a whole.

I totally agree

The following user thanked dankdonk for this useful post:

TheBryant
09-06-2010, 03:48 PM #57
Hitler Reborn
< ^ > < ^ >
zombies is the only think that made WAW playable it was a terrible game and would have failed without it
09-06-2010, 07:47 PM #58
.Robot
Banned
Well when MP gets boring we can play zombies. Thats why I love it
09-06-2010, 09:22 PM #59
haha nearly all of the posts on the 1st page have about 4 likes each
09-07-2010, 04:46 AM #60
SayBz
HONDURAS
world at war yes but BlackOps Hell no

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.