12-06-2010, 08:07 PM #1
T-Icey
Samurai Poster
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I don't if you feel the same as me, or you're like me, but after playing COD4 for 2 years (first and second along with W@W) it is like COD franchise is dying, is getting old, bored.

After 2 years of playing COD games, every COD game sure i get it from the first (like 90% us do) but, I just play the game the first day or maybe first week (4-8 hours) after that i could 3,4,5 days without turning on my PS3, and i don't feel like to go play any COD game, like "omg i feel like i want to play COD" and of course I do turn on my PS3 almost everyday (so those 3-5 days with my PS3 turned off could only apply if I only had COD) but for Netflix, play other games or just talk or play with my real life friends COD or any other game.

So yeah, it is like COD franchise is dying, and you might say "yeah that's why every year it is the top selling game" yeah thats true, as I said, even I buy every COD game on first day, because after each year I don't want to continue playing the same COD (obvious, and it has some minors/new features).

But the truth is that every year is the samething, no graphics improvements, servers, or anything that you can say "oh this is actually a new COD experience" all you see that change is the story obvious and some new features which are not that much, and is not that I found Black Ops a bad game if you compare it to MW2 with noob tubes etc, and not that I suck (in all CODs my K/D is over 2.0) except for BO because of the lag of the first 3 weeks it is 1.91. So yeah do you feel the same way?

Edit: it seems that Thristle just started playing the COD games Smile:y:
Last edited by T-Icey ; 12-07-2010 at 02:02 AM.

The following 6 users say thank you to T-Icey for this useful post:

Analdogfag, Brochacho, BubbaBBQ_JR, Durk, SBOSS, TrytoYOLO
12-07-2010, 12:02 AM #20
BubbaBBQ_JR
Who’s Jim Erased?
its getting old
My Story:
i got game got on it played till like 1 week ago and stoped playing bacausccce MineCraft is so Awsome (Thumbs up if you think minecraft is awesome) then i just needed some BFBC2 because i needded a good game. COD i DYing just like u said. got it for $40 and i got bored of it in a couple of weeks lol what a fail
12-07-2010, 12:06 AM #21
AKASNM
Gym leader
Originally posted by Greek
It may be getting old, but honestly I have yet to see a game that even comes close to any COD as far as graphics, and the overall playability of them. For this reason we will continue to buy the series.

Say hi to TF2.
You must login or register to view this content.

Graphics don't mean shit.
Gameplay>Shiny things
Quality>Quantity (1 new COD game every year? Might as well export the franchise to China...)

The following user thanked AKASNM for this useful post:

Mr. Slim
12-07-2010, 01:49 AM #22
T-Icey
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by BxCheddah View Post
The funny thing is ive tried to switch. But no company can make a game as good as the COD Series IMO.

lol it is just the samething over here, I've tried Killzone 2, Resistance etc... but like i cant stay playing it for more than a month, it is because COD is a run and shoot game, other fps games dont allow you to fully control the character (like it is too slow)
12-07-2010, 01:52 AM #23
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Imo

It a problem facing gaming right now it needs new ideas it needs to do it different
All shooters should feel different like a car

Problem is and it a deep problem most shooters have followed the same route , it starting to get boring now.
12-07-2010, 01:59 AM #24
Solo
Rookie
Games like Madden, NBA Live, and Gran Turismo are starting to surpass shooters for me.
12-07-2010, 02:37 AM #25
Assassin
Easter Egg!
I seriously want Activision + Call of Duty to **** OFF .

I hope there is a new Fps that Cares about Ps3 gamers not just ShitBox kids ..

The following 2 users say thank you to Assassin for this useful post:

sballstars06, xCamoLegend
12-07-2010, 02:51 AM #26
Tazox94
Are you high?
It's a generic shooter. You really shouldn't expect much of it. It's the same thing over year with a few gun changes and different maps. It's as if you pay for an expansion every year

The following user thanked Tazox94 for this useful post:

Mr. Slim
12-07-2010, 03:10 AM #27
Audio
Chi-town
Lots of people talking out of their asses here. Anyone who opposes the OP for saying CoD is getting shitty probably hopped on CoD bandwagon.

---------- Post added at 09:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 PM ----------

Oh yeah and saying CoD is the greatest FPS ever us ignorant. The game needs to be revived with a new game every year. Look at Counter Strike, 11 years and still going strong. My ass CoD is att the top.
12-07-2010, 03:17 AM #28
SUPERIMIAINI
Machete Don't Text!
Originally posted by Icey View Post
I don't if you feel the same as me, or you're like me, but after playing COD4 for 2 years (first and second along with W@W) it is like COD franchise is dying, is getting old, bored.

I think the last time we all really said this is a new experience was COD4 which is among the god of FPS's unless something drastically changes it's going to be the same ol' same ol' about 2 years ago I was having discussion with a friend where I thought they should install a cover system in COD not 3rd view but FP but when your in cover it goes to third person I still think this could work. I still enjoy playing COD games and I have since I been playing it before when it was only PC the game has evolved however as of the past 2 years it's at a stand still I don't think this is necessarily for the worst were just not improving. 3arc has managed to give you more for your money, so for that I appreciate B.O. but lets face it a huge improvement it's not but that's on us maybe we expected to much I will say this I'd rather be playing B.O than stuck with MW2 for 2 more years.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo