12-06-2010, 08:07 PM #1
T-Icey
Samurai Poster
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I don't if you feel the same as me, or you're like me, but after playing COD4 for 2 years (first and second along with W@W) it is like COD franchise is dying, is getting old, bored.

After 2 years of playing COD games, every COD game sure i get it from the first (like 90% us do) but, I just play the game the first day or maybe first week (4-8 hours) after that i could 3,4,5 days without turning on my PS3, and i don't feel like to go play any COD game, like "omg i feel like i want to play COD" and of course I do turn on my PS3 almost everyday (so those 3-5 days with my PS3 turned off could only apply if I only had COD) but for Netflix, play other games or just talk or play with my real life friends COD or any other game.

So yeah, it is like COD franchise is dying, and you might say "yeah that's why every year it is the top selling game" yeah thats true, as I said, even I buy every COD game on first day, because after each year I don't want to continue playing the same COD (obvious, and it has some minors/new features).

But the truth is that every year is the samething, no graphics improvements, servers, or anything that you can say "oh this is actually a new COD experience" all you see that change is the story obvious and some new features which are not that much, and is not that I found Black Ops a bad game if you compare it to MW2 with noob tubes etc, and not that I suck (in all CODs my K/D is over 2.0) except for BO because of the lag of the first 3 weeks it is 1.91. So yeah do you feel the same way?

Edit: it seems that Thristle just started playing the COD games Smile:y:
Last edited by T-Icey ; 12-07-2010 at 02:02 AM.

The following 6 users say thank you to T-Icey for this useful post:

Analdogfag, Brochacho, BubbaBBQ_JR, Durk, SBOSS, TrytoYOLO
12-07-2010, 03:21 AM #29
Mr. Slim
COLE WORLD!
Been old bro and graphics i could care less for them all the old games will blow this game out hands down :y:
12-07-2010, 03:55 AM #30
Default Avatar
Dylan
Eh...Ive been playing CoD since Finest Hour, and Im not bored of it yet
12-07-2010, 04:28 AM #31
ez2animate
Space Ninja
I lol'd at someone saying it had good graphics.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo