Post: WARNING: New Hotfix Live With Possible Permanent bans [Details inside]
05-14-2012, 05:59 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hey guys, this is just a quick catch up for what just happened an hour ago, not only me but some of my other friends are getting disconnected from the activision server, we are trying to connect but it gives the familiar error that we had back in early 2011, the error states

Originally posted by another user
"The call of duty: black ops server is not available at this time"

You must login or register to view this content.

please be aware that this hotfix is live in the UK @6:56 GMT on the 14th May 2012 and will go worldwide tonight.

If you have any Modified Eboot's or any config's on the 1.13 update please delete your game update data (on the ps3 xmb) and re-install the 1.13 update to prevent a permanent ban. now's the time to speak up on any mac address bypass ways....

UPDATE: checked the Mw3, Cod4 and CoD5 Activision servers and they appear to be ok, my friends who dont have the configs are still online, its something to do with black ops.

UPDATE 2: It looks like its an account ban, can we get more people to test this on their backup accounts.

UPDATE 3: Another Hotfix went worldwide last week (28th May 2012.) no precise date was acknowledged.

UPDATE 4: It looks like its a temporarily ban (2 days), this means that your 1/3 warning is used, two more and your console banned.

FIX: Create A New SEN ID (PSN) and use that account, the risk is even higher now, you will have approximately 15 minutes before you get banned, this is only temporarily (2 days if possible).

Thanks,
CodGlitcher
Last edited by Uk_ViiPeR ; 05-29-2012 at 06:27 PM.

The following 25 users say thank you to Uk_ViiPeR for this useful post:

ᴠevo, Correy, Cubs, Harry, iLikeTrophys, IzBoogz, Karoolus, L3thaL-, ljjp, Lxndon, Mano257, User23434, Pauly, Press ►, PussayPatrol, RealTimeEditz, redbullmasta, Rip The Jacker, Swampman, TiCiiX, Vampytwistッ, Vectriixx, xViTaLiZex, Xx--AIDAN--xX

The following user groaned Uk_ViiPeR for this awful post:

HotShot01ps3
05-14-2012, 08:18 PM #38
Vectriixx
Single Handily destroyed GT5 Online Happy
Originally posted by ViiPeR View Post
no, im ok :p

Well your a very naughty boy then Winky Winky And also it might just be people who have played in a lobby with you because I can't connect and I have no mods :(
05-14-2012, 08:22 PM #39
ZMK-iNFiNiTY
Vault dweller
Originally posted by ViiPeR View Post
you sound like your from anonymous :p and don't worry, ive got 3 possible ways of getting past this, one way for sure works but you cannot connect to or with your friends and randomers with that way. you can connect to the online server though.

---------- Post added at 08:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 PM ----------

like i said, it takes time to go worldwide, if nothing happens over tonight it was just a server malfunction.

Just remember everybody , check out the video for Black ops 2 !
I mean the video were Activision CEO allowed / categorizing a certain group of Activists/freedom fighters, in there trailer ,making it look by the words in the trailer & video clips slandering these cells as => terrorists. Slandering this certain groups around the world have very well been a bad move for 3ARC / Activision . Don't be surprised if in the future coming/weeks ,or the maybe the release date of Black ops 2 ,shortly after there servers may start to go offline ,even Activisions websites ??

I guess we can only wait & see right ,if this do go this route i will be having some popcorn & enjoying the show :carling:

remember you can join in LAN with any firmware that can run 113 patch with activated DLC on OFW + Xlink & XBSlink - Direct connecting & no lagging. If things get to the point were there servers do malfunction or start enhancing there security cause they are scared .
05-14-2012, 08:50 PM #40
iiReFuZee
MW3 + BO1 Recoveries
Originally posted by Hxrry View Post
This explains you're PSN Comment^^ Typical when i just get chance to do these, hotfix :wah:

You are PSN comment?
05-14-2012, 08:57 PM #41
iOdysseus
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Newelly View Post
I do not need to prove myself correct i would just like to say this...
I was the 4th to ever HOST Black Ops mods on 1.13 :dumb:

I got 1/2 hints from .Choco and TheUnkn0wn but yet i still figured it by myself without a tutorial or guidance :dumb:

Okay, if you say so. Whatever makes you sleep at night.

The following user groaned iOdysseus for this awful post:

Harry
05-14-2012, 10:18 PM #42
I have gotten this message since the day Black Ops came out. I'll press connect the first time, message appears, then it will work the second time. I have never modded Black Ops in any way whatsoever, so it is probably due to my terrible internet, but still, it doesn't mean I'm banned, so maybe you aren't either.
05-14-2012, 10:48 PM #43
Beats
Platinum Seller
So "re-assign the save" means people are doing the xp lobbies with the saves?
05-14-2012, 10:48 PM #44
i used to get this error now im just banned permanently
05-14-2012, 10:56 PM #45
DlBSY993
There's 0nly 1..
Was everyone who got banned using the xp savegame by any chance or multiplayer stuff?
Last edited by DlBSY993 ; 05-14-2012 at 11:06 PM.
05-14-2012, 11:18 PM #46
FAKA_ELITE
[move]H4CK3R T34M[/m
Originally posted by DlBSY993 View Post
Was everyone who got banned using the xp savegame by any chance or multiplayer stuff?

If you do this with a new ACC, i think you dont get BAN.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo