Post: {official-release}make/edit/exec/ur own"monster" cfg mod cfw 109 black ops "zombies"
05-31-2012, 10:35 PM #1
ZMK-iNFiNiTY
Vault dweller
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); "OFFICIAL RELEASE" Make your own "MONSTER"Config Mod for 109 ZOMBIES"
This can be used in solo / SplitScreen / LAN / Xlink Kia / XBSlink Winky Winky

Make execute your own Black ops 109 config MOD/s for all DLC supported on CFW ONLY !
I waited for quite sometime to release this executable 109 CFG MOD.
Now you all who wanted to make your own MOD for CFW for 109 can !
MOD Supports all DLC 1,2,3 / Maps up to Call of the Dead.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

NO "SIZE LIMIT" TO MODDING LIKE THIS ! "EXECUTE" AS MANY PARTS AS YOU WANT !
Personally I use this to max out using every dvar / Command possible so it can be endless in size.
Since 3ARC is banning ,you can make save game mod for last 2 maps only & use CFW for other maps.
Use this to make a {MONSTER} Multi x10 CFG} Play on CFW/OFW ,on Xlink best of both worlds.
Take out useless guns for 113 save ,make a save for last 2 maps & get more code in save/svg.
Unless you have learned of other possibilities ,to exceed size limit in save/svg modding.?

I include a Example/small/Editable ,usable MOD. I figured i let you make one also.
I would like to release my ULTIMATE MOD that has x6+ Parts so far, but its not done yet.
So i only included a "Basic" MOD + make a copy & remove code & make your own !
When mine is finished i may release do to it having almost every code working for Zombies + debug.

IF ,EDITING ? => OPEN the "XCALIB3R1.cfg NotePad++ Edit/Make/code your own Dvar/BINDS.
DO NOT => EDIT ("XCALIB3R.cfg") This is needed to execute main mod !
There are dvar/commands every where. Just look here on NGU or XboX scene/GoogleSmile

Either use my "Example MOD" or "Make your own" = > Copy instructions below

I did not provide a video to show my own i been working on ,but it is a amazing i can say Winky Winky
Still in progress going for 11+ parts. Anyways make sure you get FULL Package 109 "BELOW"

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

LINK-109 Retail (DEFAULT) Patches-> You must login or register to view this content.

If you already have 109 patch installed then DownLoad my all ID MOD/Packages pack= Everything needed is there
LINK TO MY EXAMPLE MOD TO GET YOU ALL STARTED + ALL ID ADD ON PACKAGES I MADE BELOW
most game ids in this pack ! BLUS30591/BLES01031/BLES01032/BLES01033/BLES01035/BLES01105/

My Custom Add on Packages for 109 LINK- You must login or register to view this content.

Install the 109 Full package, even if you already have Reactpsn DLC, it will not harm activation .
Then install my add on package over full retail 109. Follow the easy tutorial & you can try the mod,or start editing/making yours.

I have included (Read me info) in my pack so read them. I did few changes to the mod & did not test result ,should be fine.

I hope everyone that Pm me for a way to edit or to decrypt 109 for them will be happy with this. You asked me to make the mod for you & i helped you out made it for you all who asked. Now it is all you to make your own on 109 .The eboot modz not the best modz believe me. Config is by far better than any eboot mod ! It is amazing what you can do with binds Winky Winky I don't remember if i RSA patched these, so maybe i will make some ,release them soon as eboots. I am tired & i need a break . Or when i get a chance i will update the link with RSA patched packages after i unpack these packages & patch the RSA / repack, to run common_zombie_patch.ff . You will be able to run config + a mod menu dfast file /FF at same time +on 109 Winky Winky I also have a possible method that might work, if i can get myself to try it without messing up my PS3. This is to decrypt the t5mp_ps3f.self to run multiplayer patch on 109.

EVERYTHING NEEDED IN IN DOWNLOAD & THIS ONLY WORKS RUNNING FROM multiMAN

I don't care for credit i only release to make people happy as this is all i care about for the PS3 scene Smile
Without releasing we would not have sh1t & it gets real depressing around here :( I hope to see some cool mods arise for 109 & new code even i don't know yet ,lol

Enjoy CFW USERS *ZOMBIEKILLAH* AKA-{XCALIB3R} :carling:

I might have forget to mention in the read me for the EXAMPLE MOD to press Rightstick (R3) for the infection like dvars.
Also when playing in LAN DPAD gets disabled if not host .So other players binds get disabled in Lobby = USE L2 to execute a duplicate config so you are prepared to be non host & your DPAD will work again after executing part 2 ! Even not being host. If this happens with the save you maybe can do same Smile 3ARC thinks they were smart to disable binds in LAN but some of us are smarter !

Eventually i will decrypt every Black ops eboot up to 109 for now + post all Retail EBOOT.ELFs for whoever has interest in them to do with what they please

JUST SO PEOPLE KNOW. I TESTED EXECUTING THESE AS (BIN) => 1st file stays like so >( XCALIB3R.cfg) You have to keep the first part as a CFG do to me decrypting the EBOOT & putting XCALIB3R.cfg code in the EBOOT.BIN .To Execute other parts as a (.BIN) file. Open up the main XCALIB3R.cfg with notepad++ & were it says => BIND_BUTTON_BACK "exec XCALIB3R1.cfg = change to XCALIB3R1.BIN .Then inside that BIN after you make your next part with notepad++, to execute another part using the proper L2 button "exec XCALIB3R2.BIN & so on
I was thinking about this ,as i think about many possibility's & it worked as i figured it would Smile
Last edited by ZMK-iNFiNiTY ; 06-01-2012 at 03:34 AM.

The following 29 users say thank you to ZMK-iNFiNiTY for this useful post:

akakecendo, AMNE, blikefritz, Choco, D3cH, DEREKTROTTER, eazynow82, FaSt_FrEEdOm, GE90, ibombo, Jamba_PLuR, killabanana, Mad Scientist, markthekilla3, Murt, Newelly, quicksi1ver, redbullmasta, redfireturbo, rimka06510, SavageRising, SyGnUs, TG1DER, TiCiiX, UGz-, xMrSuperMoDzZ--, xthumperx
05-31-2012, 10:38 PM #2
KingcreekS
NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBL
going to the peint , what this do?¿
05-31-2012, 10:49 PM #3
moseszama
Do a barrel roll!
is this to hack online 1.13? and do yu have any bypass code patch.bz wont work?

---------- Post added at 05:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:41 PM ----------

dude ive tried several times to do hacks on black ops like zombies online or xp and i just dont know how can you please help me step by step no i dont have have xploder ps3 i need a eboot or something i have jb ps3 3.55 and i really would appreciate if you can help me get the xp hack please broo? your inbox is full

The following user groaned moseszama for this awful post:

05-31-2012, 10:58 PM #4
jack4au
Splicer
you guys he basically is explaining you can do backup mods for it which can pretty much have as many hacks as your hardrive can hold and unless you have a 30 megabyte harddrive you should be able to have all of them Needa

The following 2 users say thank you to jack4au for this useful post:

GE90, ZMK-iNFiNiTY
05-31-2012, 11:18 PM #5
ZMK-iNFiNiTY
Vault dweller
Also to this could be a prep for not only CFW but if people use the minds they can get a little deeper in the save .I will not say anymore i don't want things going to hell again like the forced releases of the save & people going crazy begging offering $$ & getting scammed. Learn from the xbox scene about gpd type modding & other possibility's / running files external . I say no more ,everyone need to be creative this how you learn new break through. Most have been blind do to not exploring other possibility's but the info is out there / in eboots & more just need to learn & think about =expand your minds ! Things are not always handed out in life & that is why i decided to do things myself & i also see other members around here are not helpful at all = Cant answer a simple question , can't say here buddy i git a scrip you can use, or a 5min favor. So i say F them kind & figure sh1t out myself. Never again i ask for a helping hand from big headed assh0l3s ! Remember everyone is your friend when you have something they want ,they forget about you as soon as they get what they need ! There are good people here & i know who most of them are as they have been helpful in my projects.
==========================================================================================================
Many have asked me for this .This is for many PMs i received from many sites to make there own modz for Black ops Zombies .It has no size limit like released method of the save game . This can only be used for fun ,if i or my friends can get 113 then we would maybe be lucky but untill them i am not sure with 113 what will happen .I have not messed with online do to me being busy with PSN/CFW everyday . I also released this for things to come maybe in the future .This is for making a unlimited size mod for zombies ,could be also used for other things i can not say as it is not me to leak info.

If i had the way to get on PSN ,i would help there guys believe me i am not a hold out .I just have not been on PSN in over 8 months .The hacks/Modz ,being interested in tools & creating stuff for the PS3 has caught my attention more than getting online . This can be used online without ban but not on PSN ! It could have been if 113 was 355 encrypted but unfortunately not :( So i am trying to find a way to get 113 or at least t5mp 109 decrypted to bring DLC to CFW for everyone .I don't know the status which these things ,cause they are not done over night also to run FF on higher patches = Trying.

The following 2 users say thank you to ZMK-iNFiNiTY for this useful post:

GE90, ibombo
05-31-2012, 11:18 PM #6
moseszama
Do a barrel roll!
dude what im asking for is to hack on 1.13 bix xp lobby without using xploder.

The following 3 users groaned at moseszama for this awful post:

Chaizm, eazynow82, Guedes
05-31-2012, 11:55 PM #7
ZMK-iNFiNiTY
Vault dweller
Originally posted by moseszama View Post
dude what im asking for is to hack on 1.13 bix xp lobby without using xploder.

There are antiban code out there i just have not looked to much for it .I do know it exists .If you want XP just use IThefallens tools & make your XP eboot using CFW ps3 on 102 patch .People are getting banned with the normal save method so it is pointless to do it 3ARC knows now .Unless you know the antiban code or to be invisible your out of luck .Use the FF tools & search through the 113 MP patch for info about how they ban ,but it is server sided i believe & that will be even harder to get around unless you know which i don't at the moment .

If you just want XP for the save game ,use MP code for domination & add XP . I don't think you can use big XP i see there are limits & easily targeted for ban so it is a lose situation .
Last edited by ZMK-iNFiNiTY ; 05-31-2012 at 11:59 PM.
06-01-2012, 12:14 AM #8
Choco
Respect my authoritah!!
Your releases never fail to dissapoint Winky Winky Amazing work as usual, anyone who has modded the EBOOT will know it isn't easy to do.

The following user thanked Choco for this useful post:

ZMK-iNFiNiTY
06-01-2012, 01:39 AM #9
Mr.White
Do a barrel roll!
The title misled me Not Happy or Sad i thought it meant make your own monster as in a boss round in zombies and make a badass zombie that's hard to kill
06-01-2012, 02:22 AM #10
Very nice,thanks for release this Winky Winky

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo