Post: {official-release}make/edit/exec/ur own"monster" cfg mod cfw 109 black ops "zombies"
05-31-2012, 10:35 PM #1
ZMK-iNFiNiTY
Vault dweller
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); "OFFICIAL RELEASE" Make your own "MONSTER"Config Mod for 109 ZOMBIES"
This can be used in solo / SplitScreen / LAN / Xlink Kia / XBSlink Winky Winky

Make execute your own Black ops 109 config MOD/s for all DLC supported on CFW ONLY !
I waited for quite sometime to release this executable 109 CFG MOD.
Now you all who wanted to make your own MOD for CFW for 109 can !
MOD Supports all DLC 1,2,3 / Maps up to Call of the Dead.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

NO "SIZE LIMIT" TO MODDING LIKE THIS ! "EXECUTE" AS MANY PARTS AS YOU WANT !
Personally I use this to max out using every dvar / Command possible so it can be endless in size.
Since 3ARC is banning ,you can make save game mod for last 2 maps only & use CFW for other maps.
Use this to make a {MONSTER} Multi x10 CFG} Play on CFW/OFW ,on Xlink best of both worlds.
Take out useless guns for 113 save ,make a save for last 2 maps & get more code in save/svg.
Unless you have learned of other possibilities ,to exceed size limit in save/svg modding.?

I include a Example/small/Editable ,usable MOD. I figured i let you make one also.
I would like to release my ULTIMATE MOD that has x6+ Parts so far, but its not done yet.
So i only included a "Basic" MOD + make a copy & remove code & make your own !
When mine is finished i may release do to it having almost every code working for Zombies + debug.

IF ,EDITING ? => OPEN the "XCALIB3R1.cfg NotePad++ Edit/Make/code your own Dvar/BINDS.
DO NOT => EDIT ("XCALIB3R.cfg") This is needed to execute main mod !
There are dvar/commands every where. Just look here on NGU or XboX scene/GoogleSmile

Either use my "Example MOD" or "Make your own" = > Copy instructions below

I did not provide a video to show my own i been working on ,but it is a amazing i can say Winky Winky
Still in progress going for 11+ parts. Anyways make sure you get FULL Package 109 "BELOW"

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

LINK-109 Retail (DEFAULT) Patches-> You must login or register to view this content.

If you already have 109 patch installed then DownLoad my all ID MOD/Packages pack= Everything needed is there
LINK TO MY EXAMPLE MOD TO GET YOU ALL STARTED + ALL ID ADD ON PACKAGES I MADE BELOW
most game ids in this pack ! BLUS30591/BLES01031/BLES01032/BLES01033/BLES01035/BLES01105/

My Custom Add on Packages for 109 LINK- You must login or register to view this content.

Install the 109 Full package, even if you already have Reactpsn DLC, it will not harm activation .
Then install my add on package over full retail 109. Follow the easy tutorial & you can try the mod,or start editing/making yours.

I have included (Read me info) in my pack so read them. I did few changes to the mod & did not test result ,should be fine.

I hope everyone that Pm me for a way to edit or to decrypt 109 for them will be happy with this. You asked me to make the mod for you & i helped you out made it for you all who asked. Now it is all you to make your own on 109 .The eboot modz not the best modz believe me. Config is by far better than any eboot mod ! It is amazing what you can do with binds Winky Winky I don't remember if i RSA patched these, so maybe i will make some ,release them soon as eboots. I am tired & i need a break . Or when i get a chance i will update the link with RSA patched packages after i unpack these packages & patch the RSA / repack, to run common_zombie_patch.ff . You will be able to run config + a mod menu dfast file /FF at same time +on 109 Winky Winky I also have a possible method that might work, if i can get myself to try it without messing up my PS3. This is to decrypt the t5mp_ps3f.self to run multiplayer patch on 109.

EVERYTHING NEEDED IN IN DOWNLOAD & THIS ONLY WORKS RUNNING FROM multiMAN

I don't care for credit i only release to make people happy as this is all i care about for the PS3 scene Smile
Without releasing we would not have sh1t & it gets real depressing around here :( I hope to see some cool mods arise for 109 & new code even i don't know yet ,lol

Enjoy CFW USERS *ZOMBIEKILLAH* AKA-{XCALIB3R} :carling:

I might have forget to mention in the read me for the EXAMPLE MOD to press Rightstick (R3) for the infection like dvars.
Also when playing in LAN DPAD gets disabled if not host .So other players binds get disabled in Lobby = USE L2 to execute a duplicate config so you are prepared to be non host & your DPAD will work again after executing part 2 ! Even not being host. If this happens with the save you maybe can do same Smile 3ARC thinks they were smart to disable binds in LAN but some of us are smarter !

Eventually i will decrypt every Black ops eboot up to 109 for now + post all Retail EBOOT.ELFs for whoever has interest in them to do with what they please

JUST SO PEOPLE KNOW. I TESTED EXECUTING THESE AS (BIN) => 1st file stays like so >( XCALIB3R.cfg) You have to keep the first part as a CFG do to me decrypting the EBOOT & putting XCALIB3R.cfg code in the EBOOT.BIN .To Execute other parts as a (.BIN) file. Open up the main XCALIB3R.cfg with notepad++ & were it says => BIND_BUTTON_BACK "exec XCALIB3R1.cfg = change to XCALIB3R1.BIN .Then inside that BIN after you make your next part with notepad++, to execute another part using the proper L2 button "exec XCALIB3R2.BIN & so on
I was thinking about this ,as i think about many possibility's & it worked as i figured it would Smile
Last edited by ZMK-iNFiNiTY ; 06-01-2012 at 03:34 AM.

The following 29 users say thank you to ZMK-iNFiNiTY for this useful post:

akakecendo, AMNE, blikefritz, Choco, D3cH, DEREKTROTTER, eazynow82, FaSt_FrEEdOm, GE90, ibombo, Jamba_PLuR, killabanana, Mad Scientist, markthekilla3, Murt, Newelly, quicksi1ver, redbullmasta, redfireturbo, rimka06510, SavageRising, SyGnUs, TG1DER, TiCiiX, UGz-, xMrSuperMoDzZ--, xthumperx
06-01-2012, 09:32 PM #29
Murt
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by ZOMBIEKILLAH View Post
"OFFICIAL RELEASE" Make your own "MONSTER"Config Mod for 109 ZOMBIES"

Make execute your own Black ops 109 config MOD/s for all DLC supported on CFW ONLY !

Personally I use this to max out using every dvar / Command possible so it can be endless in size.
Since 3ARC is banning ,you can make save game mod for last 2 maps only & use CFW for other maps.
Use this to make a {MONSTER} Multi x10 CFG} Play on CFW/OFW ,on Xlink best of both worlds.
Take out useless guns for 113 save ,make a save for last 2 maps & get more code in save/svg.
Unless you have learned of other possibilities ,to exceed size limit in save/svg modding.?

I include a Example/small/Editable ,usable MOD. I figured i let you make one also.
I would like to release my ULTIMATE MOD that has x6+ Parts so far, but its not done yet.
When mine is finished i may release do to it having almost every code working for Zombies + debug.

IF ,EDITING ? => OPEN the "XCALIB3R1.cfg NotePad++ Edit/Make/code your own Dvar/BINDS.
There are dvar/commands every where. Just look here on NGU or XboX scene/GoogleSmile

I did not provide a video to show my own i been working on ,but it is a amazing i can say Winky Winky
Still in progress going for 11+ parts. Anyways make sure you get FULL Package 109 "BELOW"

LINK-109 Retail (DEFAULT) Patches-> You must login or register to view this content.

If you already have 109 patch installed then DownLoad my all ID MOD/Packages pack= Everything needed is there
LINK TO MY EXAMPLE MOD TO GET YOU ALL STARTED + ALL ID ADD ON PACKAGES I MADE BELOW
most game ids in this pack ! BLUS30591/BLES01031/BLES01032/BLES01033/BLES01035/BLES01105/

My Custom Add on Packages for 109 LINK- You must login or register to view this content.

Install the 109 Full package, even if you already have Reactpsn DLC, it will not harm activation .
Then install my add on package over full retail 109. Follow the easy tutorial & you can try the mod,or start editing/making yours.

I have included (Read me info) in my pack so read them. I did few changes to the mod & did not test result ,should be fine.

I hope everyone that Pm me for a way to edit or to decrypt 109 for them will be happy with this. You asked me to make the mod for you & i helped you out made it for you all who asked. Now it is all you to make your own on 109 .The eboot modz not the best modz believe me. Config is by far better than any eboot mod ! It is amazing what you can do with binds Winky Winky I don't remember if i RSA patched these, so maybe i will make some ,release them soon as eboots. I am tired & i need a break . Or when i get a chance i will update the link with RSA patched packages after i unpack these packages & patch the RSA / repack, to run common_zombie_patch.ff . You will be able to run config + a mod menu dfast file /FF at same time +on 109 Winky Winky I also have a possible method that might work, if i can get myself to try it without messing up my PS3. This is to decrypt the t5mp_ps3f.self to run multiplayer patch on 109.

I don't care for credit i only release to make people happy as this is all i care about for the PS3 scene Smile
Without releasing we would not have sh1t & it gets real depressing around here :( I hope to see some cool mods arise for 109 & new code even i don't know yet ,lol

I might have forget to mention in the read me for the EXAMPLE MOD to press Rightstick (R3) for the infection like dvars.
Also when playing in LAN DPAD gets disabled if not host .So other players binds get disabled in Lobby = USE L2 to execute a duplicate config so you are prepared to be non host & your DPAD will work again after executing part 2 ! Even not being host. If this happens with the save you maybe can do same Smile 3ARC thinks they were smart to disable binds in LAN but some of us are smarter !

Eventually i will decrypt every Black ops eboot up to 109 for now + post all Retail EBOOT.ELFs for whoever has interest in them to do with what they please

JUST SO PEOPLE KNOW. I TESTED EXECUTING THESE AS (BIN) => 1st file stays like so >( XCALIB3R.cfg) You have to keep the first part as a CFG do to me decrypting the EBOOT & putting XCALIB3R.cfg code in the EBOOT.BIN .To Execute other parts as a (.BIN) file. Open up the main XCALIB3R.cfg with notepad++ & were it says => BIND_BUTTON_BACK "exec XCALIB3R1.cfg = change to XCALIB3R1.BIN .Then inside that BIN after you make your next part with notepad++, to execute another part using the proper L2 button "exec XCALIB3R2.BIN & so on
I was thinking about this ,as i think about many possibility's & it worked as i figured it would Smile

nooooo zerokool why did you release this early? well good job on this man, pretty dissapointing seeing it go

---------- Post added at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:31 PM ----------

"OFFICI]

nooooo zerokool why did you release this early? well good job on this man, pretty dissapointing seeing it go

The following user groaned Murt for this awful post:

DEREKTROTTER
06-01-2012, 09:50 PM #30
ZMK-iNFiNiTY
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Murt View Post

---------- Post added at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:31 PM ----------

You have no idea how many PMs i have received form all the sites i am a member of . After holding this 8+ months since i got it decrypted ,i just could not hold it no more after months of messages. I listen to the members & i know what it feel like wanting something for so long & not being able to dso anything about it. So if i can make that difference for others i will do it ! I am sure now kids & above younger brothers/sisters , will finally be able to have/fun + help in making one or finally using a mod that wont lock up the game in solo/split screen/lan like the eboot mods do cause they become un stable.

Personally i like to release my findings & i have kept the burden on holding this back & it bothered me. Since it was mine to give i did. I had to release knowing there are people like me wanting to make modz for Black ops to. There is not just some of us in the scene , there are all of us ! I know there are a$$hol3s in the scene but the good dont need to suffer ,as you can see in the top post = There is a a$$hole right there underneath the people who appreciated something different on a higher update & for CFW / OFW is they use there mind.
Last edited by ZMK-iNFiNiTY ; 06-01-2012 at 09:53 PM.

The following user thanked ZMK-iNFiNiTY for this useful post:

Murt
06-01-2012, 10:11 PM #31
markthekilla3
Do a barrel roll!
Has any1 just tryed to make a modded save without a Cfw ps3? And great job
06-02-2012, 01:49 AM #32
ZMK-iNFiNiTY
Vault dweller
Originally posted by markthekilla3 View Post
Has any1 just tryed to make a modded save without a Cfw ps3? And great job

You cant bud, you need xploder & use somebody else save ,only way .You can have somebody backup there PS3 that they made there modded save on to a external Hard Drive. Then take there backup from there external & restore there OFW data to your PS3. I am not positive using CFW to restore to your PS3 ,but a backup of there PS3 using OFW would work no problem . You would have to activate the DLC using your PS3 name/PSN account & then it will be usable on his name. That is a way to do it but allot of mess for a save .

Just use another persons save & use xploder to unlock for your account .
06-02-2012, 06:40 AM #33
TiCiiX
TiCiiX
Bannable or not body ?
Thanks a lot .,,,, Nice Winky Winky
06-02-2012, 08:33 AM #34
Murt
< ^ > < ^ >
You have no idea how many PMs i have received form all the sites i am a member of . After holding this 8+ months since i got it decrypted ,i just could not hold it no more after months of messages. I listen to the members & i know what it feel like wanting something for so long & not being able to dso anything about it. So if i can make that difference for others i will do it ! I am sure now kids & above younger brothers/sisters , will finally be able to have/fun + help in making one or finally using a mod that wont lock up the game in solo/split screen/lan like the eboot mods do cause they become un stable.

Personally i like to release my findings & i have kept the burden on holding this back & it bothered me. Since it was mine to give i did. I had to release knowing there are people like me wanting to make modz for Black ops to. There is not just some of us in the scene , there are all of us ! I know there are a$$hol3s in the scene but the good dont need to suffer ,as you can see in the top post = There is a a$$hole right there underneath the people who appreciated something different on a higher update & for CFW / OFW is they use there mind.

true man thats why i like you, your not selfish like others, same with me ifi find ill release but its up to the person to release or not Smile
06-02-2012, 02:40 PM #35
markthekilla3
Do a barrel roll!
yea i know i resigned with xploder but this is how the eboot.bin to make a modded save works right?

1. u edit ur eboot.bin using pcfreak30's tool or the Fallens Smile
then u add ur binds,dvars,code,etc only 4 zombies
2. then u copy that modded eboot.bin to ur cfw ps3 or send to some1 who has one then they load it up save it then copy there modded save from the eboot.bin to a usb upload it , get ur non modded save , resign it with the xploder am i right? just learning and btw ur a LEGEND Smile
06-02-2012, 03:30 PM #36
Thanks ,i was looking to also delay the spawn at high rounds to avoid g_spawn error. I got to round 98 in less than 30min & then got g_spawn error =game quit :( This should help ,which i just used cod5 toggle code to manually toggle the spawning avoid the spawning on 24 at once using = ai axis delete Smile I look forward to trying these nice post thanks..
=================================================================================
@IELIITEMODZX You are a weak fool & only haters that have nothing better to do hate on stuff people want ! Why dont your groning a$$ GFYS & decrypt retail ? I though so CAPS "Loser" . I just hate people like this ! If you don't like it =Walk the FUC away ! I know 1000s that do so FK OFF. O & guess what loser ,if it were not for me doing my research & being able to patch retail RSA EBOOTS ,there will be no mod menus on anything above debug EBOOTs for those who like to create them .Also i see you like to sell patches to kids & so again => FK off !

Thank you very much !

People like this is why people never get to learn cause of haters make the release's not release to ungratfull pricks !
haha, lol its just a groan you make it sound like i killed your mum or somthing. chill out Winky Winky
06-02-2012, 05:29 PM #37
"OFFICIAL RELEASE" Make your own "MONSTER"Config Mod for 109 ZOMBIES"

Great work!

Was already testing a few days before the release.:trollSad Awesome

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo