Post: 1.13: How to host Black ops Zombies mods ONLINE (Undetected June 2012)
06-25-2012, 08:25 PM #1
Vultra
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

Download the Pack First : You must login or register to view this content.
Download FTP Server for PS3: You must login or register to view this content.
Download FileZilla: You must login or register to view this content.

1. Install a clean Black ops 1.13 PKG From: You must login or register to view this content.

2. Make Folder on your Desktop Called Backup

3. Start your FTP Sever up and FileZilla

4. Go to Dev_hdd0 > game > Blus/Bles (Your Black ops Folder Check the ICON0) > USRDIR >

5. Copy the EBOOT.BIN Into your Backup folder (You made on your desktop)

6. Then Click English copy the Patch.ff into your Backup folder (You made on your desktop)

7. Copy The modded Patch.ff and replace it '(Dev_hdd0 > game > Blus/Bles (Your Black ops Folder Check the ICON0) > USRDIR > ENGLISH)'

Creating your modded EBOOT.BIN

1. Start Elitemossy EBOOT Maker

2. Open the notepad file I made called 'Black ops Modded CFG' and then choose the mod you want or create your own (NOTE - SELECT AND START ONLY WORK TO TOGGLE MODS)

3. Once you have done that click the button to make the eboot and save it somewhere

4. Drag your Modded EBOOT to your black ops folder '(Dev_hdd0 > game > Blus/Bles (Your Black ops Folder Check the ICON0) > USRDIR )'

Getting Online zombies mods

1. Now go on your PS3 Exit from your FTP server and start Black ops

2. Start Zombies Solo In the loading screen it should freeze

3. Restart your ps3 and copy your black ops save (NOW THAT ITS MODDED) to your USB.

4. Start FTP Again and replace your eboot you put your backup folder ''(Dev_hdd0 > game > Blus/Bles (Your Black ops Folder Check the ICON0) > USRDIR )'

5. KEEP THE MODDED PATCH.FF ON!

6. Now data Transfer to your Online PS3

7. Replace your save with the modded save and start Black ops

NOTE 1: THIS ONLY WORKS WITH THE PROFILE/ACCOUNT YOU PUT MODDED EBOOT ON. SO IF YOU WANT TO USE THE MODS FOR ANOTHER PROFILE/ACCOUNT YOU NEED TO MAKE A MODDED SAVE FOR THE PROFILE/ACCOUNT
NOTE 2: If it says you need to update you need to use a spoffer get one from here: You must login or register to view this content.

Example of the Mods

- Chay
You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Vultra ; 06-25-2012 at 09:46 PM.

The following 11 users say thank you to Vultra for this useful post:

2SiK4u, aiwass, AnonHack, convict-aa, Da_Kman97, FallofReach, Harry, PWW_Commander, Rin1, say-say123, TheHardyz

The following 2 users groaned at Vultra for this awful post:

CodJumper:, jack4au
06-26-2012, 09:24 AM #20
jack4au
Splicer
Originally posted by UnboundHD View Post
Nice codes, but binding start and select are so old school though. ^^

Is this only start and select? Do people not realize they can make binds for all buttons by putting bind buttons in the start and select lololol then the all button binds won't ban

---------- Post added at 05:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:12 AM ----------

Originally posted by TeOzFuSioN View Post
That is what does not get you ban.

Wrong wron wrong sir
06-26-2012, 09:52 AM #21
I just played for 15 minutes with a friend online; i got banned. But it doesn't say that you're banned.
It says that Black Ops Servers are too busy or something like that.
06-26-2012, 11:26 AM #22
jack4au
Splicer

Download the Pack First : You must login or register to view this content.
Download FTP Server for PS3: You must login or register to view this content.
Download FileZilla: You must login or register to view this content.

1. Install a clean Black ops 1.13 PKG From: You must login or register to view this content.

2. Make Folder on your Desktop Called Backup

3. Start your FTP Sever up and FileZilla

4. Go to Dev_hdd0 > game > Blus/Bles (Your Black ops Folder Check the ICON0) > USRDIR >

5. Copy the EBOOT.BIN Into your Backup folder (You made on your desktop)

6. Then Click English copy the Patch.ff into your Backup folder (You made on your desktop)

7. Copy The modded Patch.ff and replace it '(Dev_hdd0 > game > Blus/Bles (Your Black ops Folder Check the ICON0) > USRDIR > ENGLISH)'

Creating your modded EBOOT.BIN

1. Start Elitemossy EBOOT Maker

2. Open the notepad file I made called 'Black ops Modded CFG' and then choose the mod you want or create your own (NOTE - SELECT AND START ONLY WORK TO TOGGLE MODS)

3. Once you have done that click the button to make the eboot and save it somewhere

4. Drag your Modded EBOOT to your black ops folder '(Dev_hdd0 > game > Blus/Bles (Your Black ops Folder Check the ICON0) > USRDIR )'

Getting Online zombies mods

1. Now go on your PS3 Exit from your FTP server and start Black ops

2. Start Zombies Solo In the loading screen it should freeze

3. Restart your ps3 and copy your black ops save (NOW THAT ITS MODDED) to your USB.

4. Start FTP Again and replace your eboot you put your backup folder ''(Dev_hdd0 > game > Blus/Bles (Your Black ops Folder Check the ICON0) > USRDIR )'

5. KEEP THE MODDED PATCH.FF ON!

6. Now data Transfer to your Online PS3

7. Replace your save with the modded save and start Black ops

NOTE 1: THIS ONLY WORKS WITH THE PROFILE/ACCOUNT YOU PUT MODDED EBOOT ON. SO IF YOU WANT TO USE THE MODS FOR ANOTHER PROFILE/ACCOUNT YOU NEED TO MAKE A MODDED SAVE FOR THE PROFILE/ACCOUNT
NOTE 2: If it says you need to update you need to use a spoffer get one from here: You must login or register to view this content.

Example of the Mods

- Chay

Check my thread on how to use all buttons binded online without a ban. Goofball you do need start and select but you forgot about all buttons
06-26-2012, 02:43 PM #23
MrGlitcherHD
NextGenUpdate Elite
I get Banned in seconds!!!! i have follow every step in this thread and i get banned why?? have anyone a trick/glitch to endbann me?? o.0
06-26-2012, 03:26 PM #24
Vultra
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by jack4au View Post
Is this only start and select? Do people not realize they can make binds for all buttons by putting bind buttons in the start and select lololol then the all button binds won't ban

---------- Post added at 05:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:12 AM ----------

Wrong wron wrong sir

I said you select and start ONLY, where in this thread did i say bind BUTTON_BACK "MODS1337IMCOOL ; DPAD_UP ImBad@spelling_mp 1"
use select and start only it does not get you ban and do not use fps. READ NEXT TIME
06-26-2012, 04:14 PM #25
jack4au
Splicer
I said you select and start ONLY, where in this thread did i say bind BUTTON_BACK "MODS1337IMCOOL ; DPAD_UP ImBad@spelling_mp 1"
use select and start only it does not get you ban and do not use fps. READ NEXT TIME

Are you flaming to look cool?

---------- Post added at 12:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 PM ----------

Oh and red rocket retard check my thread on other button binds. Keep an open mind, other buttons DO NOT ban when used correct
06-26-2012, 04:41 PM #26
lol i have like l2 r2 to active dpad mods and i dont get banned, i use max ammo and skip rouunds lol no ban in like a month
06-26-2012, 06:09 PM #27
TheHomeTown97
S.P.E.C.I.A.L
Originally posted by teozfusion View Post

download the pack first : You must login or register to view this content.
download ftp server for ps3: You must login or register to view this content.
download filezilla: You must login or register to view this content.

1. Install a clean black ops 1.13 pkg from: You must login or register to view this content.

2. Make folder on your desktop called backup

3. Start your ftp sever up and filezilla

4. Go to dev_hdd0 > game > blus/bles (your black ops folder check the icon0) > usrdir >

5. Copy the eboot.bin into your backup folder (you made on your desktop)

6. Then click english copy the patch.ff into your backup folder (you made on your desktop)

7. Copy the modded patch.ff and replace it '(dev_hdd0 > game > blus/bles (your black ops folder check the icon0) > usrdir > english)'

creating your modded eboot.bin

1. Start elitemossy eboot maker

2. Open the notepad file i made called 'black ops modded cfg' and then choose the mod you want or create your own (note - select and start only work to toggle mods)

4. Drag your modded eboot to your black ops folder '(dev_hdd0 > game > blus/bles (your black ops folder check the icon0) > usrdir )'

getting online zombies mods

1. Now go on your ps3 exit from your ftp server and start black ops

2. Start zombies solo in the loading screen it should freeze

3. Restart your ps3 and copy your black ops save (now that its modded) to your usb.

4. Start ftp again and replace your eboot you put your backup folder ''(dev_hdd0 > game > blus/bles (your black ops folder check the icon0) > usrdir )'

5. Keep the modded patch.ff on!

6. Now data transfer to your online ps3

7. Replace your save with the modded save and start black ops

note 1: This only works with the profile/account you put modded eboot on. So if you want to use the mods for another profile/account you need to make a modded save for the profile/account
note 2: If it says you need to update you need to use a spoffer get one from here: You must login or register to view this content.

example of the mods

- chay

so does this ban you or not?? If you follow the tutorial exactly the way you did it? With only the select and start binds???
06-26-2012, 08:29 PM #28
Xx-GIPPI-xX
Modding Passion
Originally posted by hometown1997 View Post
so does this ban you or not?? If you follow the tutorial exactly the way you did it? With only the select and start binds???

follow this You must login or register to view this content.Claps

The following user thanked Xx-GIPPI-xX for this useful post:

Vultra

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo