Post: 1.13: How to host Black ops Zombies mods ONLINE (Undetected June 2012)
06-25-2012, 08:25 PM #1
Vultra
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

Download the Pack First : You must login or register to view this content.
Download FTP Server for PS3: You must login or register to view this content.
Download FileZilla: You must login or register to view this content.

1. Install a clean Black ops 1.13 PKG From: You must login or register to view this content.

2. Make Folder on your Desktop Called Backup

3. Start your FTP Sever up and FileZilla

4. Go to Dev_hdd0 > game > Blus/Bles (Your Black ops Folder Check the ICON0) > USRDIR >

5. Copy the EBOOT.BIN Into your Backup folder (You made on your desktop)

6. Then Click English copy the Patch.ff into your Backup folder (You made on your desktop)

7. Copy The modded Patch.ff and replace it '(Dev_hdd0 > game > Blus/Bles (Your Black ops Folder Check the ICON0) > USRDIR > ENGLISH)'

Creating your modded EBOOT.BIN

1. Start Elitemossy EBOOT Maker

2. Open the notepad file I made called 'Black ops Modded CFG' and then choose the mod you want or create your own (NOTE - SELECT AND START ONLY WORK TO TOGGLE MODS)

3. Once you have done that click the button to make the eboot and save it somewhere

4. Drag your Modded EBOOT to your black ops folder '(Dev_hdd0 > game > Blus/Bles (Your Black ops Folder Check the ICON0) > USRDIR )'

Getting Online zombies mods

1. Now go on your PS3 Exit from your FTP server and start Black ops

2. Start Zombies Solo In the loading screen it should freeze

3. Restart your ps3 and copy your black ops save (NOW THAT ITS MODDED) to your USB.

4. Start FTP Again and replace your eboot you put your backup folder ''(Dev_hdd0 > game > Blus/Bles (Your Black ops Folder Check the ICON0) > USRDIR )'

5. KEEP THE MODDED PATCH.FF ON!

6. Now data Transfer to your Online PS3

7. Replace your save with the modded save and start Black ops

NOTE 1: THIS ONLY WORKS WITH THE PROFILE/ACCOUNT YOU PUT MODDED EBOOT ON. SO IF YOU WANT TO USE THE MODS FOR ANOTHER PROFILE/ACCOUNT YOU NEED TO MAKE A MODDED SAVE FOR THE PROFILE/ACCOUNT
NOTE 2: If it says you need to update you need to use a spoffer get one from here: You must login or register to view this content.

Example of the Mods

- Chay
You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Vultra ; 06-25-2012 at 09:46 PM.

The following 11 users say thank you to Vultra for this useful post:

2SiK4u, aiwass, AnonHack, convict-aa, Da_Kman97, FallofReach, Harry, PWW_Commander, Rin1, say-say123, TheHardyz

The following 2 users groaned at Vultra for this awful post:

CodJumper:, jack4au
06-26-2012, 11:09 PM #29
Sonoro
I like anteaters
nice man, really good find!

ps: as i think everyone know, activision is frequently checking this forum... and posting this u will make just this patched. so next time, post this in premium section
06-27-2012, 12:00 AM #30
Ps3TheOnE
youtube.com/user/Ps3The0nE1
Originally posted by zZ View Post

ps:activision is frequently checking this forum... and posting this u will make just this patched. so next time, post this in premium section

the rules of the forum says do not put password files,I put password to mine and today continues to play without banned. sometimes is necessary
06-27-2012, 12:47 AM #31
iOdysseus
Bounty hunter
If it worked and since you released it, expect for it to be patched. You guys don't think that you could have so much fun with it if you don't get it patched.
06-27-2012, 01:17 AM #32
LulzSecs
Do a barrel roll!
thanks now i can play without getting banned!!!!!!!!!
06-27-2012, 01:27 AM #33
Bruno
Niggaz
Easier way Happy Just Data Transfer a Patch.ff and I will resign your GameSave Happy That's what I did and Iv'e been hosting for a long time.......Private and Public MatchesHappy

If you want me to resign for you hit me up on skype Brunopeeten or youtube Happy < 3
06-27-2012, 05:03 AM #34
im confused . if i do there is a ban or what Shiver

and any mods in the text is not give you ban

and sorry about my EnglishDrack
06-27-2012, 07:00 AM #35
Vultra
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by 2424marco View Post
follow this You must login or register to view this content.Claps

Yeah thanks bro I got it from you.

---------- Post added at 02:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 AM ----------

Originally posted by iOdysseus View Post
If it worked and since you released it, expect for it to be patched. You guys don't think that you could have so much fun with it if you don't get it patched.

Ok I am not being rude you just joined Nextgenupdate in May your saying that like nobody knows this has been going for a long time so I really think you should not talk.
06-27-2012, 07:07 AM #36
iOdysseus
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by TeOzFuSioN View Post
Yeah thanks bro I got it from you.

---------- Post added at 02:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 AM ----------

Ok I am not being rude you just joined Nextgenupdate in May your saying that like nobody knows this has been going for a long time so I really think you should not talk.

No, please be rude. It'll give me satisfaction to pwn you. I wasn't even flaming you. I've been joined NextGenUpdate with like three premium accounts. All which I abandoned. Not every body who "just" joined is a noob. Also if it was already posted, why repost it and take credits? Huge attention seeker. I really don't think you should respond. Not until you at least add commas where it's suppose to be in your sentence.
Last edited by iOdysseus ; 06-27-2012 at 07:11 AM.

The following user thanked iOdysseus for this useful post:

06-27-2012, 11:31 AM #37
i can't start black ops it says that i have to be running on 3.60 and i'm in 3.55 ?!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo