Post: 1.13: How to host Black ops Zombies mods ONLINE (Undetected June 2012)
06-25-2012, 08:25 PM #1
Vultra
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

Download the Pack First : You must login or register to view this content.
Download FTP Server for PS3: You must login or register to view this content.
Download FileZilla: You must login or register to view this content.

1. Install a clean Black ops 1.13 PKG From: You must login or register to view this content.

2. Make Folder on your Desktop Called Backup

3. Start your FTP Sever up and FileZilla

4. Go to Dev_hdd0 > game > Blus/Bles (Your Black ops Folder Check the ICON0) > USRDIR >

5. Copy the EBOOT.BIN Into your Backup folder (You made on your desktop)

6. Then Click English copy the Patch.ff into your Backup folder (You made on your desktop)

7. Copy The modded Patch.ff and replace it '(Dev_hdd0 > game > Blus/Bles (Your Black ops Folder Check the ICON0) > USRDIR > ENGLISH)'

Creating your modded EBOOT.BIN

1. Start Elitemossy EBOOT Maker

2. Open the notepad file I made called 'Black ops Modded CFG' and then choose the mod you want or create your own (NOTE - SELECT AND START ONLY WORK TO TOGGLE MODS)

3. Once you have done that click the button to make the eboot and save it somewhere

4. Drag your Modded EBOOT to your black ops folder '(Dev_hdd0 > game > Blus/Bles (Your Black ops Folder Check the ICON0) > USRDIR )'

Getting Online zombies mods

1. Now go on your PS3 Exit from your FTP server and start Black ops

2. Start Zombies Solo In the loading screen it should freeze

3. Restart your ps3 and copy your black ops save (NOW THAT ITS MODDED) to your USB.

4. Start FTP Again and replace your eboot you put your backup folder ''(Dev_hdd0 > game > Blus/Bles (Your Black ops Folder Check the ICON0) > USRDIR )'

5. KEEP THE MODDED PATCH.FF ON!

6. Now data Transfer to your Online PS3

7. Replace your save with the modded save and start Black ops

NOTE 1: THIS ONLY WORKS WITH THE PROFILE/ACCOUNT YOU PUT MODDED EBOOT ON. SO IF YOU WANT TO USE THE MODS FOR ANOTHER PROFILE/ACCOUNT YOU NEED TO MAKE A MODDED SAVE FOR THE PROFILE/ACCOUNT
NOTE 2: If it says you need to update you need to use a spoffer get one from here: You must login or register to view this content.

Example of the Mods

- Chay
You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Vultra ; 06-25-2012 at 09:46 PM.

The following 11 users say thank you to Vultra for this useful post:

2SiK4u, aiwass, AnonHack, convict-aa, Da_Kman97, FallofReach, Harry, PWW_Commander, Rin1, say-say123, TheHardyz

The following 2 users groaned at Vultra for this awful post:

CodJumper:, jack4au
08-13-2012, 11:55 PM #56
streetzwbb
NextGenUpdate Elite
ok either this is not working anymore or im doing something wrong
ive been following the instructions but ive been adding different codes and ive been using different
then i decided ima follow the exact instructions it still has not work ive been trying all night all i get on the online 4.21 ps3 is
when i go to zombies solo its just a black screen or i go online and it doesnt even load up but when i quit the game to go xmb ther ps3 freezes
please help if you can
thx
08-14-2012, 05:19 PM #57
Seeing as how I can't figure this out I am willing to pay 100$ via paypal to anyone who would help me set this up because im a complete noob...Let me know add PSN: oc-killinit
09-02-2012, 03:30 AM #58
Tyster
Do a barrel roll!
can anybody resighn my game saves 4 me plez if so message me on skype tyster666_tyler:jim:
09-04-2012, 01:08 AM #59
Tyster
Do a barrel roll!
so i did this with a groupe of friend in a private match and now its saying black ops server error am i banned?Reaper
09-04-2012, 09:48 AM #60
qaq1
Banned
good word dude Winky Winky

---------- Post added at 09:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 AM ----------

good 'work' / not / good word :lol:
09-04-2012, 09:52 AM #61
Thanks, this is great.
09-04-2012, 07:19 PM #62
iTruceFret
[move]From now on, call me DRAGON.[/move]
3-D format, eh? It won't work with me because of that. How depressing. Any way around this?
09-06-2012, 09:57 AM #63
network10
Are you high?
thanks for tutorial
09-06-2012, 02:26 PM #64
iBeINSTINCT
Climbing up the ladder
Still no ban??????
Last edited by iBeINSTINCT ; 09-06-2012 at 02:27 PM. Reason: spelled it wrong :L

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo