Post: how not to get banned for prestige and modded stats.
02-05-2014, 04:32 PM #1
InSaNe-xPWEEx
a.k.a. PWEE21
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); ok so this is what i did when both of my main accounts got banned, i used one of my dummy acc. so this is what i did i used imsocool rte tool, then i connected the tool then modded my stats and unlock all where it says play online. so X out the tool after you mod your prestige and stats then go play a regular game. so you should be good.

i tried my method with non host mods and got banned within 3 games with a new dummy acc.

but my other dummy acc that i did the prestige and stat mods when the ban wave came is still good not banned
been playing since.

hope this helps and let me know how it goes....

im on rogero 4.50 btw.
Last edited by InSaNe-xPWEEx ; 02-05-2014 at 10:36 PM.
02-05-2014, 04:59 PM #2
InSaNe-xPWEEx
a.k.a. PWEE21
anyone that try my method please post up info..
02-05-2014, 05:14 PM #3
1austin112
League Champion
Will try in a bit, i was actually mac address banned but now for some reason im not....Thinking it was a 48 hour mac ban
02-05-2014, 05:24 PM #4
InSaNe-xPWEEx
a.k.a. PWEE21
Originally posted by 1austin112 View Post
Will try in a bit, i was actually mac address banned but now for some reason im not....Thinking it was a 48 hour mac ban

wow i was just acc banned, not console ban.
02-05-2014, 06:09 PM #5
1austin112
League Champion
Originally posted by xPWEEx View Post
wow i was just acc banned, not console ban.

So far im not banned, fresh account, new CID. What i did was before clicking play online(to get in party) i did the stats backgrounds ect. then i played a game for them to save. I did not use any mods(host/nonhost) but i did leave the tool open while in game. Will report back in a bit if i get banned or stay unbanned
02-05-2014, 09:33 PM #6
InSaNe-xPWEEx
a.k.a. PWEE21
So far im not banned, fresh account, new CID. What i did was before clicking play online(to get in party) i did the stats backgrounds ect. then i played a game for them to save. I did not use any mods(host/nonhost) but i did leave the tool open while in game. Will report back in a bit if i get banned or stay unbanned

yea im still not banned with my dummy since the ban wave, yea after you mod your stats and prestige and unlock all using imsocool tool just turn off the rte tool then play online thats how i did it. i didnt use a new cid. im playing now still not banned

The following user thanked InSaNe-xPWEEx for this useful post:

Cesei
02-05-2014, 09:40 PM #7
1austin112
League Champion
yea im still not banned with my dummy since the ban wave, yea after you mod your stats and prestige and unlock all using imsocool tool just turn off the rte tool then play online thats how i did it. i didnt use a new cid. im playing now still not banned

I found if u use force host eboot you get banned within a minute
02-05-2014, 09:49 PM #8
InSaNe-xPWEEx
a.k.a. PWEE21
I found if u use force host eboot you get banned within a minute

yea thats a given, thats y i didnt use that method, you can get console banned for that.
02-05-2014, 09:55 PM #9
1austin112
League Champion
yea thats a given, thats y i didnt use that method, you can get console banned for that.

Just seeing what bans and what doesnt xD
02-05-2014, 09:58 PM #10
ahosli
I am error
testing now so far so good

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo