Post: how not to get banned for prestige and modded stats.
02-05-2014, 04:32 PM #1
InSaNe-xPWEEx
a.k.a. PWEE21
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); ok so this is what i did when both of my main accounts got banned, i used one of my dummy acc. so this is what i did i used imsocool rte tool, then i connected the tool then modded my stats and unlock all where it says play online. so X out the tool after you mod your prestige and stats then go play a regular game. so you should be good.

i tried my method with non host mods and got banned within 3 games with a new dummy acc.

but my other dummy acc that i did the prestige and stat mods when the ban wave came is still good not banned
been playing since.

hope this helps and let me know how it goes....

im on rogero 4.50 btw.
Last edited by InSaNe-xPWEEx ; 02-05-2014 at 10:36 PM.
02-05-2014, 11:01 PM #20
InSaNe-xPWEEx
a.k.a. PWEE21
Originally posted by dazemerson1972 View Post
Don't do it you will get banned, I got banned on main and dummy account for stats and non host mods, but I modded stats for 2 other people only and they are not banned , rogero 4.50, cex, imsocool tool

one person I added squad points only ; the other person I reset account and then unlocked all and used non host mods on his account ( both are not banned ) ; on my 2 accounts I reset stats and unlocked all used non host mods and CHANGED NAME, so the changing of your name is the only conclusion I have is to why I was banned

using non host mods will get you banned, im still not banned for modding prestige and stats.
02-05-2014, 11:15 PM #21
ahosli
I am error
still online with modded stats been on for about 3 hours You must login or register to view this content.
02-06-2014, 12:39 AM #22
InSaNe-xPWEEx
a.k.a. PWEE21
Originally posted by ahosli View Post
still online with modded stats been on for about 3 hours You must login or register to view this content.

with my method or the other one you posted?
02-07-2014, 02:06 AM #23
InSaNe-xPWEEx
a.k.a. PWEE21
Originally posted by ahosli View Post

you didnt get banned yet?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo