Post: how not to get banned for prestige and modded stats.
02-05-2014, 04:32 PM #1
InSaNe-xPWEEx
a.k.a. PWEE21
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); ok so this is what i did when both of my main accounts got banned, i used one of my dummy acc. so this is what i did i used imsocool rte tool, then i connected the tool then modded my stats and unlock all where it says play online. so X out the tool after you mod your prestige and stats then go play a regular game. so you should be good.

i tried my method with non host mods and got banned within 3 games with a new dummy acc.

but my other dummy acc that i did the prestige and stat mods when the ban wave came is still good not banned
been playing since.

hope this helps and let me know how it goes....

im on rogero 4.50 btw.
Last edited by InSaNe-xPWEEx ; 02-05-2014 at 10:36 PM.
02-05-2014, 09:59 PM #11
InSaNe-xPWEEx
a.k.a. PWEE21
Originally posted by 1austin112 View Post
Just seeing what bans and what doesnt xD

yea thats what i did but when using non host mods you still get banned. i tried same method with non host mods and got banned within 3 games.
02-05-2014, 10:00 PM #12
InSaNe-xPWEEx
a.k.a. PWEE21
Originally posted by ahosli View Post
testing now so far so good

yea ive been playing for 2 days and not banned. since both of my main acc got banned.
02-05-2014, 10:06 PM #13
ahosli
I am error
this is what me and a friend found and it works great You must login or register to view this content.
02-05-2014, 10:10 PM #14
InSaNe-xPWEEx
a.k.a. PWEE21
this is what me and a friend found and it works great You must login or register to view this content.

this is simple then the thread you just posted. no changing files this way.
02-05-2014, 10:11 PM #15
ahosli
I am error
yea but with the way we did it you can actually use tools in game with no problems
02-05-2014, 10:14 PM #16
InSaNe-xPWEEx
a.k.a. PWEE21
yea but with the way we did it you can actually use tools in game with no problems

someone said they got banned using the tool on that thread.
02-05-2014, 10:22 PM #17
sikkwidditt
Little One
Originally posted by xPWEEx View Post
ok so this is what i did when both of my main accounts got banned, i used one of my dummy acc. so this is what i did i used imsocool rte tool, then i connected the tool then modded my stats and unlock all where it says play online. so X out the tool after you mod your prestige and stats then go play a regular game. so you should be good.

i tried my method with non host mods and got banned within 3 games with a new dummy acc.

but my other dummy acc that i did the prestige and stat mods when the ban wave came is still good not banned
been playing since.

hope this helps and let me know how it goes....

so basically you get banned when you use Non-host Mod (A.K.A Public Cheater) but when you do the prestige and Stats mod you wont get banned..?
02-05-2014, 10:26 PM #18
InSaNe-xPWEEx
a.k.a. PWEE21
Originally posted by sikkwidditt View Post
so basically you get banned when you use Non-host Mod (A.K.A Public Cheater) but when you do the prestige and Stats mod you wont get banned..?

yea and no i heard people getting banned for prestige and modding.
02-05-2014, 10:50 PM #19
dazemerson1972
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by xPWEEx View Post
yea and no i heard people getting banned for prestige and modding.

Don't do it you will get banned, I got banned on main and dummy account for stats and non host mods, but I modded stats for 2 other people only and they are not banned , rogero 4.50, cex, imsocool tool

one person I added squad points only ; the other person I reset account and then unlocked all and used non host mods on his account ( both are not banned ) ; on my 2 accounts I reset stats and unlocked all used non host mods and CHANGED NAME, so the changing of your name is the only conclusion I have is to why I was banned
Last edited by dazemerson1972 ; 02-05-2014 at 10:58 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo