06-12-2010, 03:24 PM #1
DEREKTROTTER
You're Goddamn Right
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Fully Infectious - can pass from player to player without being directly infected by the host

If Hunter, Unkn0wn etc, are not gonna make these public or release a TUT - we need something other than superspeed to spread around.

* Gametype (GTNW, Arena, One Flag/VIP) - fully infectable on xbox - not sure if they could access these codes on PS3 though

Here's the code for Global Thermonuclear war:

self setClientDvar( "ui_gametype", "gtnw" );
self setClientDvar( "party_gametype", "gtnw" );
self setClientDvar( "g_gametype", "gtnw" );

* this new one just discovered also is fully infectious:

self setClientDvar("g_knockback", "99999");

Far Knockback is fully Infectious, it can be spread around just like Game Speed

so give us something else to play with :rolleyes:
Last edited by DEREKTROTTER ; 06-12-2010 at 03:57 PM.

The following 13 users say thank you to DEREKTROTTER for this useful post:

BeefSneeze, Bomb789, FourzerotwoFAILS, gdnxp, GetDeleted -_-, jake-thesnake, MustyX, orange12, Ratchet007, The_Don, Vampytwistッ, Weescotty, XxprokillahxX
06-13-2010, 05:48 AM #38
Tremble
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by . View Post
Fully Infectious - can pass from player to player without being directly infected by the host

If Hunter, Unkn0wn etc, are not gonna make these public or release a TUT - we need something other than superspeed to spread around.

* Gametype (GTNW, Arena, One Flag/VIP) - fully infectable on xbox - not sure if they could access these codes on PS3 though

Here's the code for Global Thermonuclear war:

self setClientDvar( "ui_gametype", "gtnw" );
self setClientDvar( "party_gametype", "gtnw" );
self setClientDvar( "g_gametype", "gtnw" );

* this new one just discovered also is fully infectious:

self setClientDvar("g_knockback", "99999");

Far Knockback is fully Infectious, it can be spread around just like Game Speed

so give us something else to play with :rolleyes:

Dont think u understand....You needed a jtag to start those...Hunter will most likely never do this so yea good luck
06-13-2010, 06:34 AM #39
Originally posted by ameht View Post
they aren't . those dooche bag say they dont want ps3 to turn in xbox. like who the f cares. it'll happen sooner or later and whats the point of showing what you can do over and over , like look what hunter has done now , blah blah blah just show a tut

gotta depend on all the other minds on ngu who are trying to figure this out and SHARE unlike those circle jerks

You can't really judge them. They're the ones who have the hacks so they should be the ones who decide what to do with them. Who knows maybe IW will start looking towards the PS3's direction for once just because they'll notice it's not all hectic and chaotic like most of the 360's lobbies.
06-13-2010, 07:05 AM #40
exTacy Angel
Auto 4 Theft?
sweet thanks dude
06-13-2010, 10:45 AM #41
DEREKTROTTER
You're Goddamn Right
Originally posted by PAIN664 View Post
Dont think u understand....You needed a jtag to start those...Hunter will most likely never do this so yea good luck

like i said, i'm not sure if we can get the extra gametypes on ps3.
But the knockback DVAR can be put in same way as superspeed was.
06-13-2010, 03:37 PM #42
Ameht!
Dark Knight
Originally posted by mist View Post
You can't really judge them. They're the ones who have the hacks so they should be the ones who decide what to do with them. Who knows maybe IW will start looking towards the PS3's direction for once just because they'll notice it's not all hectic and chaotic like most of the 360's lobbies.

nah iw went with xbox due to the fact of million of dollar to have the dlc for a month ahead.

the internet , ngu , its all a forum to communicate and SHARE!!!!

there's a GIAnt website just for video which is called YOUTUBE. they should post vids there not here showing off and not sharing. now thats just in my words and my opinion a very doochy thing to do

---------- Post added at 11:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 AM ----------

Originally posted by Derek
like i said, i'm not sure if we can get the extra gametypes on ps3.
But the knockback DVAR can be put in same way as superspeed was.

who care about hunter . why is everyone mentioning his name when he doesn't share.

who care what he puts into his lobby if YOU will never be invited!!!!!
06-13-2010, 03:46 PM #43
xImpulse
Little One
Originally posted by thomk79 View Post
hunter has to of told someone how, like bgalex or tome. maybe in a few weeks one of them will release a tutorial

yh i hope he releases a tutorial soon, you never know he might be making one as we speak ?
06-13-2010, 03:54 PM #44
Mr.Kane
Greatness
Originally posted by Originality
yh i hope he releases a tutorial soon, you never know he might be making one as we speak ?

possible but i doubt it, i hear that in the premium section HSx9 is making a tutorial soon but since i cant get premium i cant get it unless somebody here donated to me to make me premium but who would do that people have no idea who i am lol
06-13-2010, 03:54 PM #45
Louis_-_95
Error… Cat invasion!
i wna get infected lol Smile can anyone infect me on the ps3 please? if its possible? thanks my Psn is Xx_luigi
06-13-2010, 03:56 PM #46
xImpulse
Little One
Originally posted by thomk79 View Post
possible but i doubt it, i hear that in the premium section HSx9 is making a tutorial soon but since i cant get premium i cant get it unless somebody here donated to me to make me premium but who would do that people have no idea who i am lol

yh i wanna become premium too but theres no point yet because i made this acount 15 mins ago

+rep for rep ?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo