06-12-2010, 03:24 PM #1
DEREKTROTTER
You're Goddamn Right
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Fully Infectious - can pass from player to player without being directly infected by the host

If Hunter, Unkn0wn etc, are not gonna make these public or release a TUT - we need something other than superspeed to spread around.

* Gametype (GTNW, Arena, One Flag/VIP) - fully infectable on xbox - not sure if they could access these codes on PS3 though

Here's the code for Global Thermonuclear war:

self setClientDvar( "ui_gametype", "gtnw" );
self setClientDvar( "party_gametype", "gtnw" );
self setClientDvar( "g_gametype", "gtnw" );

* this new one just discovered also is fully infectious:

self setClientDvar("g_knockback", "99999");

Far Knockback is fully Infectious, it can be spread around just like Game Speed

so give us something else to play with :rolleyes:
Last edited by DEREKTROTTER ; 06-12-2010 at 03:57 PM.

The following 13 users say thank you to DEREKTROTTER for this useful post:

BeefSneeze, Bomb789, FourzerotwoFAILS, gdnxp, GetDeleted -_-, jake-thesnake, MustyX, orange12, Ratchet007, The_Don, Vampytwistッ, Weescotty, XxprokillahxX
06-24-2010, 02:19 PM #56
SoLDieRDaP
TuRKiSH PoWeR
Originally posted by Marl
i aggree SoLDieRDaP and ameht
rep+ you

thanks your the first to back me up with this dumb ass circle which i hope 1 day some 1 will do it for free for every1 and maybe make a tutorial about it
06-24-2010, 11:11 PM #57
im new to this, can you use these and play them? if so, how?
06-24-2010, 11:21 PM #58
DEREKTROTTER
You're Goddamn Right
Originally posted by xiMODZz View Post
i was told by my friend who is friends with hunter (although he wont get me in to a lobby :( )hunter has sold the codes and stuff to a rich kid (apparently about $600) so expect them to be released soon

good news? maybe this new kid will want it all to himself too
06-24-2010, 11:23 PM #59
Originally posted by Mirciulikkk View Post
Yeah, indeed.

Thanks for the share, maybe Hunter will add this to his script and start infecting people.

that would be pretty sweet
06-25-2010, 12:19 AM #60
Nice dude. Trying them right now
06-25-2010, 12:24 AM #61
zra
Brute
Will try this when i can decrypt my ps3 HDD.
06-25-2010, 12:31 AM #62
i heard something were Global Thermonuclear War was actually a game type and if u set a private match to specific setting it will change to Global Thermonuclear War
06-25-2010, 09:19 AM #63
t0asty
Web Dev / Security
Originally posted by Derek
good news? maybe this new kid will want it all to himself too

dont know, ive been speaking to hunter all day and he said its just a rumour, so he hasnt sold the codes, i cant put my finger on it but i believe the codes are the same as the xbox. also when i was in theunknowns lobby the whole concepts of the lobby were exactly the same as the xbox lobbys just with like the "p-host hunter" changed, for example the 1337 killstreak for carepackage. jujst hope i can speak some more with him.

---------- Post added at 04:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:16 AM ----------

Originally posted by IsaacClaark View Post
i heard something were Global Thermonuclear War was actually a game type and if u set a private match to specific setting it will change to Global Thermonuclear War

nah that doesnt work anymore its patched, you used to change i to hardcore headquarters and 10minute time limit, the only way now is to get infected.:beer:
06-25-2010, 11:34 AM #64
Tomppajee
Bounty hunter
so what i do with those codes where do i add dem?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo