06-12-2010, 03:24 PM #1
DEREKTROTTER
You're Goddamn Right
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Fully Infectious - can pass from player to player without being directly infected by the host

If Hunter, Unkn0wn etc, are not gonna make these public or release a TUT - we need something other than superspeed to spread around.

* Gametype (GTNW, Arena, One Flag/VIP) - fully infectable on xbox - not sure if they could access these codes on PS3 though

Here's the code for Global Thermonuclear war:

self setClientDvar( "ui_gametype", "gtnw" );
self setClientDvar( "party_gametype", "gtnw" );
self setClientDvar( "g_gametype", "gtnw" );

* this new one just discovered also is fully infectious:

self setClientDvar("g_knockback", "99999");

Far Knockback is fully Infectious, it can be spread around just like Game Speed

so give us something else to play with :rolleyes:
Last edited by DEREKTROTTER ; 06-12-2010 at 03:57 PM.

The following 13 users say thank you to DEREKTROTTER for this useful post:

BeefSneeze, Bomb789, FourzerotwoFAILS, gdnxp, GetDeleted -_-, jake-thesnake, MustyX, orange12, Ratchet007, The_Don, Vampytwistッ, Weescotty, XxprokillahxX
06-27-2010, 12:40 PM #74
Nice Blowback.
06-27-2010, 01:08 PM #75
Enfield
Gym leader
Black ops will be patched for prestege hack and anything else, they aren't retarded :rolleyes:

Will be interesting to see knock back, anyone infect me ?
06-27-2010, 05:23 PM #76
Originally posted by Vechiz View Post
Black ops will be patched for prestege hack and anything else, they aren't retarded :rolleyes:

Depends what you mean.

Prestige glitch/hack(waw/mw2) they will patch(the old methods at least).
Prestige mod is just about un-patchable.
06-28-2010, 09:52 AM #77
Originally posted by FuSioNzPS3 View Post
I don't think anyone appreciates it when you speak on everybody's behalf.

i dont think any1 likes you being a selfish whore
06-28-2010, 11:03 AM #78
Originally posted by asdfghjkl67 View Post
i dont think any1 likes you being a selfish whore

Selfish? Selfish is feeling entitled to something like this which you have no right whatsoever to have/enjoy.

E.g. I don't feel entitled to it, I'm lucky, not selfish.
E.g. #2- Hunter spent 3 months figuring this out, and he has no good reason to give it to anyone. He's not selfish, he's just enjoying what he got out of all his hard work.
E.g. #3- You did nothing, and because you're so desperate to get into a lobby you're branding people who are getting into the lobby selfish; you are selfish.

Now I suggest you don't continue with this petty argument of yours because that last post could easily result in an infraction.
06-28-2010, 11:42 AM #79
thx rep'd:whistle:
06-28-2010, 07:35 PM #80
Atleast hunter is smart like me... he wont release any tuts hopefully for long long time... hopefully not at all cuz all the nubs will ruin it and looky here its patched?!?! how coulda that happened! no one EVER put a tut out... stupid nubs ruin it if u dont kno wut ur doing then dont join ngu... or atleast learn wthout looking like a CoMpLeTe idiot lol... PLZNTHANKSYOU
06-28-2010, 10:19 PM #81
Originally posted by FuSioNzPS3 View Post
Selfish? Selfish is feeling entitled to something like this which you have no right whatsoever to have/enjoy.

E.g. I don't feel entitled to it, I'm lucky, not selfish.
E.g. #2- Hunter spent 3 months figuring this out, and he has no good reason to give it to anyone. He's not selfish, he's just enjoying what he got out of all his hard work.
E.g. #3- You did nothing, and because you're so desperate to get into a lobby you're branding people who are getting into the lobby selfish; you are selfish.

Now I suggest you don't continue with this petty argument of yours because that last post could easily result in an infraction.

then infract me ass munch be a douchebag
oh nd you now geohot? george hotz? he jailbroke the first ipod nd told ppl how to in less than a week ALOT more work than hacking mw2

just so u no dumbass i culdnt care less about getting in to a lobby
06-29-2010, 12:35 AM #82
guywright
Save Point
is it still going on this lobby

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo