01-31-2015, 03:38 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Rockstar has now put in an anti cheat system so if you have earned a lot of money in a little amount of time and when you sign out of GTA Online and go on after a certain amount of hours a Maze Bank message pops up saying something a long the lines of some incorrect amount of money has been transferred and they then minus some money away.

The bypass for this would be to either use the money when you get it.

The second way would be to start a mission (including deathmatches, races and etc) and drop some money in there and collect so the game gets tricked into thinking that the money was earned in the mission.
(This has worked for me, I tried this as soon as the Maze Bank message popped up and I have still got the money. I tried this roughly 8 hour before I posted this thread.)

A method which I have not tried but can possibly work is if you have two characters then bank your money and go to the other character then withdraw some money on that character so if the money does get removed from the bank at least some money would be on the other character.
Last edited by PR3ST1G1OUSGAMA ; 02-01-2015 at 09:00 PM.

The following 4 users say thank you to PR3ST1G1OUSGAMA for this useful post:

dawoodk786, E|MT, emmanuelcox999, recycling.exe
02-03-2015, 09:50 AM #11
Use some of the money before you log out for guns & etc
02-03-2015, 11:20 AM #12
lucky for some i got banned from gta online
02-03-2015, 11:24 AM #13
Default Avatar
STVBDKD
Your the only one that get this message i don't get this you must be cheating.
02-03-2015, 12:25 PM #14
This Only Happen When A Modder Drops the 40k Bags with 3SocksTrainer..
02-03-2015, 12:55 PM #15
Originally posted by xX View Post
This Only Happen When A Modder Drops the 40k Bags with 3SocksTrainer..

why is it only with 3SocksTrainer?
02-03-2015, 01:19 PM #16
Pula
< ^ > < ^ >
last night r* was watching me on a server over 30min i tryed to kick the R* admin but it was not possible, when i was on, Player Options on him, it disabled the script lal xD
02-03-2015, 02:09 PM #17
Originally posted by PR3ST1G1OUSGAMA View Post
why is it only with 3SocksTrainer?

It's due to the way the money is dropped, not the amount.

Originally posted by Pula View Post
last night r* was watching me on a server over 30min i tryed to kick the R* admin but it was not possible, when i was on, Player Options on him, it disabled the script lal xD

App2 Intense menu is possibly hot fixed again, keeps freezing me after opening it, be weary guys....fuckin matainence
02-03-2015, 03:37 PM #18
Pula
< ^ > < ^ >

App2 Intense menu is possibly hot fixed again, keeps freezing me after opening it, be weary guys....fuckin matainence

just trying it out , for me i think it still works, glad im so good that the r* guy thought i was a normal gamer xD

The following user thanked Pula for this useful post:

Xx_Raymo_xX
02-03-2015, 09:35 PM #19

I always leave the lobby now as soon as they join coz I cant be asked for their bullshit lol

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo