01-31-2015, 03:38 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Rockstar has now put in an anti cheat system so if you have earned a lot of money in a little amount of time and when you sign out of GTA Online and go on after a certain amount of hours a Maze Bank message pops up saying something a long the lines of some incorrect amount of money has been transferred and they then minus some money away.

The bypass for this would be to either use the money when you get it.

The second way would be to start a mission (including deathmatches, races and etc) and drop some money in there and collect so the game gets tricked into thinking that the money was earned in the mission.
(This has worked for me, I tried this as soon as the Maze Bank message popped up and I have still got the money. I tried this roughly 8 hour before I posted this thread.)

A method which I have not tried but can possibly work is if you have two characters then bank your money and go to the other character then withdraw some money on that character so if the money does get removed from the bank at least some money would be on the other character.
Last edited by PR3ST1G1OUSGAMA ; 02-01-2015 at 09:00 PM.

The following 4 users say thank you to PR3ST1G1OUSGAMA for this useful post:

dawoodk786, E|MT, emmanuelcox999, recycling.exe
02-09-2015, 10:06 PM #29
Originally posted by rekd1 View Post
Can someone tell me how to know when someone from rockstar is in a lobby..........cause i wanna keep exploding him....:argh::argh::argh:

If they are not in a 'SCTV slot' f*ck about with them as much as you want.

That's what I do coz they claim that 'I joined the wrong lobby at the wrong time & that I'm gonna get banned in a few hours' lol
02-09-2015, 10:08 PM #30
Originally posted by terrel987 View Post
How do I get bypass

Inbox me & I will give you the right links & etc
02-10-2015, 11:43 AM #31
Originally posted by HACKER View Post
Thank Mister

no problem mate
02-10-2015, 11:45 AM #32
Originally posted by GarlicBread13 View Post
I Have Account With 2,000,000,000 on it and not had anything toke off me.

it depends on what ModMenu you have used to get or give the money
02-10-2015, 11:46 AM #33
Originally posted by rekd1 View Post
Can someone tell me how to know when someone from rockstar is in a lobby..........cause i wanna keep exploding him....:argh::argh::argh:

inbox me and I will add you so I can invite you to my lobby when there is a Rockstar person in my lobby and not in a 'SCTV' slot.
02-10-2015, 11:47 AM #34
Originally posted by STVBDKD View Post
Your the only one that get this message i don't get this you must be cheating.

I'm pretty sure everyone on here is 'cheating' then gtfo this site then. lol
02-11-2015, 02:35 PM #35
Dav3s
League Champion
Originally posted by PR3ST1G1OUSGAMA View Post
Rockstar has now put in an anti cheat system so if you have earned a lot of money in a little amount of time and when you sign out of GTA Online and go on after a certain amount of hours a Maze Bank message pops up saying something a long the lines of some incorrect amount of money has been transferred and they then minus some money away.

The bypass for this would be to either use the money when you get it.

The second way would be to start a mission (including deathmatches, races and etc) and drop some money in there and collect so the game gets tricked into thinking that the money was earned in the mission.
(This has worked for me, I tried this as soon as the Maze Bank message popped up and I have still got the money. I tried this roughly 8 hour before I posted this thread.)

A method which I have not tried but can possibly work is if you have two characters then bank your money and go to the other character then withdraw some money on that character so if the money does get removed from the bank at least some money would be on the other character.

A good way for get money and keep it in bank is go in story mode and back in gta online.
Test it
02-13-2015, 10:17 AM #36
xAskYouModz
Little One
LÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖL

The following user thanked xAskYouModz for this useful post:

NutellaModz
02-22-2015, 08:57 PM #37
ModdersNation
Do a barrel roll!
Honestly. I think it's actually funny. You guys get modded money from modders dropping money in lobbies and then cry about it being taken away. This thread is pretty pointless and no one has shown any proof of this "new anti cheat system" why is that

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo