01-31-2015, 03:38 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Rockstar has now put in an anti cheat system so if you have earned a lot of money in a little amount of time and when you sign out of GTA Online and go on after a certain amount of hours a Maze Bank message pops up saying something a long the lines of some incorrect amount of money has been transferred and they then minus some money away.

The bypass for this would be to either use the money when you get it.

The second way would be to start a mission (including deathmatches, races and etc) and drop some money in there and collect so the game gets tricked into thinking that the money was earned in the mission.
(This has worked for me, I tried this as soon as the Maze Bank message popped up and I have still got the money. I tried this roughly 8 hour before I posted this thread.)

A method which I have not tried but can possibly work is if you have two characters then bank your money and go to the other character then withdraw some money on that character so if the money does get removed from the bank at least some money would be on the other character.
Last edited by PR3ST1G1OUSGAMA ; 02-01-2015 at 09:00 PM.

The following 4 users say thank you to PR3ST1G1OUSGAMA for this useful post:

dawoodk786, E|MT, emmanuelcox999, recycling.exe
02-03-2015, 10:19 PM #20
How do I get bypass
02-04-2015, 07:44 AM #21
Can someone tell me how to know when someone from rockstar is in a lobby..........cause i wanna keep exploding him....:argh::argh::argh:
02-04-2015, 11:10 AM #22
I Have Account With 2,000,000,000 on it and not had anything toke off me.
02-06-2015, 03:52 PM #23
DevastationFW
Bounty hunter
Nice work man keep up the good work
02-08-2015, 02:25 PM #24
Pula
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by rekd1 View Post
Can someone tell me how to know when someone from rockstar is in a lobby..........cause i wanna keep exploding him....:argh::argh::argh:

the Problem is u can do nothing against a R* admin in a sctv Slot, the scripts that are outside are worthless against them, u can't kick him , explode him or do anything on him.... the only thing what u can do is prey that they don,t see that ure a modder
02-08-2015, 02:50 PM #25
Default Avatar
An0ny
Are there anything that actually confirms this?

I've been receiving these maze bank errors in a long time, way before "Anti Cheat" were even a rumor started by NillxModZ.
02-09-2015, 10:02 PM #26
Originally posted by An0ny View Post
Are there anything that actually confirms this?

I've been receiving these maze bank errors in a long time, way before "Anti Cheat" were even a rumor started by NillxModZ.

I have been told that the error only comes up if you use '3Socks online trainer' to give money.

So I tested it and it is the reason for me however other people are saying that they get it even if they earn money properly which I do not believe.
02-09-2015, 10:03 PM #27
Originally posted by PublicModz View Post
Nice work man keep up the good work

Thanks Smile
02-09-2015, 10:04 PM #28
Originally posted by GarlicBread13 View Post
I Have Account With 2,000,000,000 on it and not had anything toke off me.

Depends on what tool or ModMenu you use

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo