02-19-2015, 10:38 AM #1
vse7en
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Wanna know what grinds my gears? *Peter Griffin voice*

When you're in a lobby and there's that 1 modder who sucks up to the 1 girl in the lobby (possibly more but there's usually only 1 or 2 girls in a session rofl)

Quite frankly and personally speaking; it's pretty annoying especially when the girl runs to the modder for help. This girl next to a modder tried blowing up my car, im in god mode so obviously that won't do anything. Now I put sticky bombs on her car, as she did to mine, I didn't blow it up, I'm just driving around the car; 7 seconds later I get a message saying I got vote kicked out the session. I sent the kid a message calling him out but obviously I don't get message back.

Has anyone else encountered a situation like this where a modder is kissing up to a girl in the lobby?
02-20-2015, 11:15 AM #20
Because he's fucking pathetic and couldn't get a real girl in his life Smile.
02-20-2015, 12:22 PM #21
TehMerkMods
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by vse7en View Post
Wanna know what grinds my gears? *Peter Griffin voice*

When you're in a lobby and there's that 1 modder who sucks up to the 1 girl in the lobby (possibly more but there's usually only 1 or 2 girls in a session rofl)

Quite frankly and personally speaking; it's pretty annoying especially when the girl runs to the modder for help. This girl next to a modder tried blowing up my car, im in god mode so obviously that won't do anything. Now I put sticky bombs on her car, as she did to mine, I didn't blow it up, I'm just driving around the car; 7 seconds later I get a message saying I got vote kicked out the session. I sent the kid a message calling him out but obviously I don't get message back.

Has anyone else encountered a situation like this where a modder is kissing up to a girl in the lobby?

I Guess you could say I'm like this in a way? I Got IRL Friends who are chicks that play GTA V with me and if anyone kills them i kill the person that kills them :P but i actually know the chick she isn't a random but yeah I've come across some kid that literally if i killed this chick he just met he would go insane he spawned shit on me and attached it i was like FUCK YOU :P but yeah he literally just met her and was sticking up for her so much a lot of people were abusing her cause of it XD
02-20-2015, 03:59 PM #22
SHIT! I missed out on PS home! the amount of trolling that I do in GTA!
02-20-2015, 05:04 PM #23
Originally posted by LiveMChief View Post
I know it may be weird but I used to just walk around in that game and watch people talk, I would juts go near people, stop and watch them because it was ALWAYS so fun and entertaining to see what they talked about.

I did the exact same dude xD
02-20-2015, 05:37 PM #24
Originally posted by vse7en View Post
Wanna know what grinds my gears? *Peter Griffin voice*

Just freeze his ps3.

Step 1: Teleport far away from him as anyone near him will also be frozen

Step 2: Clone him 10 times slowly, then spam the clone button like 25 times or so fast.

It should freeze him and you should see him leave within 2 mins if done correctly

Note: If you clone him too much (50 and above) you may also freeze so careful.
02-21-2015, 12:24 AM #25
kingmerc
Do a barrel roll!
i am a modder. 2 modded ps3 me and wife play together.before anyone even knows we are modders she is blowin up with friend request.
Last edited by kingmerc ; 02-21-2015 at 12:26 AM.
02-22-2015, 05:48 PM #26
H4MZ4
Little One
The modders find the girls, once they got that, they start up the AP II menu, choose the girl, go player options, and hit rape player
02-22-2015, 06:43 PM #27
ModdersNation
Do a barrel roll!
Yeah. As a modded I have been in the same position. Another modder comes into "my" session. (Host) and starts talking to any females that are in the lobby. Asking me for their Skype or kik or snapchats. Drops money on them. And all that. And when I go up. To them in non God mode they kill me. I go up in God mode. They start blowing me up. And once they realize I'm a modder start trying to clone me. Normally I'll just kick them out my session. Cause yes I could use debugger to unfreeze myself. But after so many times of nop'ing something the game just doesn't act right. So. Yeah most modders want the nudes bro. Good thing I'm married. I got the nudes anytime I want c;
02-23-2015, 01:57 PM #28
hum_h2
Bounty hunter
hue ran into this one kid who did the same should of have freezed him but meh to late

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo