02-19-2015, 10:38 AM #1
vse7en
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Wanna know what grinds my gears? *Peter Griffin voice*

When you're in a lobby and there's that 1 modder who sucks up to the 1 girl in the lobby (possibly more but there's usually only 1 or 2 girls in a session rofl)

Quite frankly and personally speaking; it's pretty annoying especially when the girl runs to the modder for help. This girl next to a modder tried blowing up my car, im in god mode so obviously that won't do anything. Now I put sticky bombs on her car, as she did to mine, I didn't blow it up, I'm just driving around the car; 7 seconds later I get a message saying I got vote kicked out the session. I sent the kid a message calling him out but obviously I don't get message back.

Has anyone else encountered a situation like this where a modder is kissing up to a girl in the lobby?
03-07-2015, 02:07 PM #56
Originally posted by GTAdev865
Im just a dick to everyone<3 especially tashaa

Hahaha shhhh u love me Enzo
03-07-2015, 02:09 PM #57
Originally posted by tashaa
Hahaha shhhh u love me Enzo

MAYYYYYYBBBEEEEEEEEPug

The following user thanked RM|T~DEVhAx0r for this useful post:

GTA5OP
03-07-2015, 02:11 PM #58
Originally posted by GTAdev865
MAYYYYYYBBBEEEEEEEEPug

:madsal: watch on gta later I'm a tell everyone in the lobby how u love me soo sooooo much
03-07-2015, 02:14 PM #59
Originally posted by tashaa
:madsal: watch on gta later I'm a tell everyone in the lobby how u love me soo sooooo much

GO RIGHT AHEAD!Needa

The following user thanked RM|T~DEVhAx0r for this useful post:

GTA5OP
03-10-2015, 11:45 AM #60
killer-x-tn
I am error
freez!!! good shit ...95/100 pretend being a girl n they fucking enjoy it ...i met a lot of this gays n i just burn thier ip adress to learn a good lesson
Originally posted by Darth
Lol you really think they are girls? Most of them are guys behind the screen LOL. This is PS Home v2
03-10-2015, 03:55 PM #61
Instead of being annoyed , you should do something about it, comfort him and duke it out like men 😂

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo