02-19-2015, 10:38 AM #1
vse7en
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Wanna know what grinds my gears? *Peter Griffin voice*

When you're in a lobby and there's that 1 modder who sucks up to the 1 girl in the lobby (possibly more but there's usually only 1 or 2 girls in a session rofl)

Quite frankly and personally speaking; it's pretty annoying especially when the girl runs to the modder for help. This girl next to a modder tried blowing up my car, im in god mode so obviously that won't do anything. Now I put sticky bombs on her car, as she did to mine, I didn't blow it up, I'm just driving around the car; 7 seconds later I get a message saying I got vote kicked out the session. I sent the kid a message calling him out but obviously I don't get message back.

Has anyone else encountered a situation like this where a modder is kissing up to a girl in the lobby?
02-23-2015, 03:35 PM #29
ImHaXUnique
Space Ninja
I had a situation where the girl was on my sack asking for money lol I ignored that bitch tf
02-23-2015, 04:43 PM #30
H4MZ4
Little One
Originally posted by ImHaXUnique View Post
I had a situation where the girl was on my sack asking for money lol I ignored that bitch tf

Lool on ur sack
02-24-2015, 01:21 PM #31
ian_
Hurah!
Originally posted by ImHaXUnique View Post

that would be a prostitute if was on your sack asking for cash sorry think you in wrong forum
02-24-2015, 05:05 PM #32
it doesn't bother me one bit... think about it,, would you rather play with pussy or somebody's penis?. in almost every lobby, i also get the "voted to kick" or threatened to be reported all the time, but IDGAF, its part of the territory.
02-25-2015, 01:20 PM #33
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by vse7en View Post
Wanna know what grinds my gears? *Peter Griffin voice*

When you're in a lobby and there's that 1 modder who sucks up to the 1 girl in the lobby (possibly more but there's usually only 1 or 2 girls in a session rofl)

Quite frankly and personally speaking; it's pretty annoying especially when the girl runs to the modder for help. This girl next to a modder tried blowing up my car, im in god mode so obviously that won't do anything. Now I put sticky bombs on her car, as she did to mine, I didn't blow it up, I'm just driving around the car; 7 seconds later I get a message saying I got vote kicked out the session. I sent the kid a message calling him out but obviously I don't get message back.

Has anyone else encountered a situation like this where a modder is kissing up to a girl in the lobby?

I'm a girl and I dominate. Especially in CoD and Gta. I'm not a super pro gamer but I'm ok.

You must login or register to view this content.
02-25-2015, 05:10 PM #34
LAGAWAY47
Do a barrel roll!
I think it's funny blowing up girls in gta cause then the whole lobby gets mad about it then I use my scripts Smile
02-25-2015, 08:19 PM #35
x00
Gym leader
Originally posted by vse7en View Post
Wanna know what grinds my gears? *Peter Griffin voice*

You mad the modder got her pussy that night and you didn't? :troll:
02-26-2015, 03:22 AM #36
kingmerc
Do a barrel roll!
I dont think it is funny blowing anyone up unless you are trying to get an asshole modder out the room. But i guess you are the asshole modder......
Originally posted by LAGAWAY47 View Post
I think it's funny blowing up girls in gta cause then the whole lobby gets mad about it then I use my scripts Smile
02-26-2015, 04:32 AM #37
i never kiss up to the girls lol i normally put a egg on them
one thing i do hate is joing a game with a modder and they do pussy stuff like for no reason they blow everyone up useing my name one guy did that to me cause he didnt have the up to date menu likr me
Last edited by rickboo ; 02-26-2015 at 04:37 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo