01-31-2015, 03:38 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Rockstar has now put in an anti cheat system so if you have earned a lot of money in a little amount of time and when you sign out of GTA Online and go on after a certain amount of hours a Maze Bank message pops up saying something a long the lines of some incorrect amount of money has been transferred and they then minus some money away.

The bypass for this would be to either use the money when you get it.

The second way would be to start a mission (including deathmatches, races and etc) and drop some money in there and collect so the game gets tricked into thinking that the money was earned in the mission.
(This has worked for me, I tried this as soon as the Maze Bank message popped up and I have still got the money. I tried this roughly 8 hour before I posted this thread.)

A method which I have not tried but can possibly work is if you have two characters then bank your money and go to the other character then withdraw some money on that character so if the money does get removed from the bank at least some money would be on the other character.
Last edited by PR3ST1G1OUSGAMA ; 02-01-2015 at 09:00 PM.

The following 4 users say thank you to PR3ST1G1OUSGAMA for this useful post:

dawoodk786, E|MT, emmanuelcox999, recycling.exe
02-24-2015, 01:35 AM #38
My experience on the subject (you guys probably don't care about it but whatever)...: Some modder (his name was pikachu or something) dropped some money (maybe like 15-20mil) in a lobby I was in on Friday. I quickly bought a bunch of expensive cars because I KNEW that the money would be taken away, even though I did not know of this new "anti-cheat system." Went to sleep for the night, woke up, fired up GTA V and walla! 0 dollars to my name. Lol. I wasn't mad though, since I knew it would of happened at some point. And I got to sell some of my cars so I still had a (small) portion of what I was given.
03-02-2015, 07:51 AM #39
Jgood
< ^ > < ^ >
As long as you do not deposit the money from cash to the bank, you will be fine. If you leave the session immediately after receiving the dropped money you will lose it also. Depositing the money into the bank will result in a suspension 50% of the time. Spend it and leave it as cash!
03-02-2015, 02:55 PM #40
its a not a anti cheat system depending on the what the script is using will result in the message...usually this happens with 3socks menu

The following user thanked TheRichSlut for this useful post:

_HURT_
03-02-2015, 03:17 PM #41
_HURT_
Little One
Happened to me once and they took 3 million out of the 130 million I had plus it hasnt happened since...lol rumors, rumors.. Smile
Originally posted by NoTeZ View Post
its a not a anti cheat system depending on the what the script is using will result in the message...usually this happens with 3socks menu
03-02-2015, 03:32 PM #42
lol i still have my 999mill

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo